Mary Christ Mass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

OOOHHH YES!!! -- ~~"christians"~ Worship the "CATHOLIC CHRIST MASS" of Christ!!

Who told you ~"christians" that (( JESUS )) was born on December 25th?? - The Catholics DID!!

Jesus was Born on the "First Day" of the "First Month" of the Year according to the Jewish Calendar; (( Passover ))!!!!! - AND Jesus was Killed on His "BIRTH DAY" ALSO; - the "First Day" of the "First Month" of the Year, according to the Jewish Calendar; - 33 Passovers after Birth!!! - Jesus would have Died a natural death the Passover of AD70, had He not been Killed by YOU ALL!!!!! - AND You all Call yourselves "CHRISTIANS"!!! - Genius Know-It-Alls!!!

There is No such thing AS "CHRISTMAS" except to the Catholics and their FOLLOWERS!!!! -- (( "Mary" Christ Mass ))!!

Paul -- 120714

Letsargue

Who told you ~"christians" that (( JESUS )) was born on December 25th?? - The Catholics DID!!

Jesus was Born on the "First Day" of the "First Month" of the Year according to the Jewish Calendar; (( Passover ))!!!!! - AND Jesus was Killed on His "BIRTH DAY" ALSO; - the "First Day" of the "First Month" of the Year, according to the Jewish Calendar; - 33 Passovers after Birth!!! - Jesus would have Died a natural death the Passover of AD70, had He not been Killed by YOU ALL!!!!! - AND You all Call yourselves "CHRISTIANS"!!! - Genius Know-It-Alls!!!

There is No such thing AS "CHRISTMAS" except to the Catholics and their FOLLOWERS!!!! -- (( "Mary" Christ Mass ))!!

Paul -- 120714

((((( To Wish Anyone - Mary's - Christ Mass, Is to Curse them, So Curse to you also, Totton!!

Paul

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 120714

Protestants cerebrate Christmas too.

Letsargue

Protestants cerebrate Christmas too.

What is a ( "Protestant" )?? It's certainly not Christian!!

Satan and the catholics worship Mary's ~christ's mass also. So do all the other phony so called "Christians"!! - Even the Atheists WORSHIP Mary's Christ's mass!!!

December 25th???? and not around April 10th, equal to the first day of the first month of the Jewish calendar???

((((( I DON'T )))))!!!!!

Paul

musterion

I don't observe Christmas, Paul. Try not to paint with such a broad brush, okay? It just isn't fair.

And I challenge you not to close this thread.

Letsargue

I don't observe Christmas, Paul. Try not to paint with such a broad brush, okay? It just isn't fair.

And I challenge you not to close this thread.

I don't yield to the SIN of worshiping False Doctrines like Mary's christ mass!! - You all can support it any way you LIKE!!!

You have NO "CHALLENGE", just like the rest!!!

((((( Romans 3:10-13 ))))) -&- ((((( Genesis 1:2 KJV )))))!!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.