Letsargue?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I have pm'd Paul with no response...I have a feeling that at 73 all is not well with him...prayer is the order of the day.

Letsargue

Not that too many care, but is Letsagrue done.

(((((?????)))))

Last Activity: May 18th, 2013, 11:49 AM

Last Post: May 18th, 2013 11:49 AM

www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3458558#post3458558

A lot of TOLer's tried to reason with Letsargue, but no avail.

SORRY!!!

I’m still there.

I went to find something that sounded like Christian, (( And there is None )) -- I just went to another so called “?christian?” forum. – They’re just as stoop-headed, and full of garbage, and filled with HATE; - the same as they are here on TOL!!!

I found out that there is no possible -“WAY”- any in your world who think He's Holy, or Righteous; could ever be anything but People of “HATE”, and your Father’s children of fools!!!

It is ((( Impossible ))) / ((( Cannot Happen ))), for there to be a “Single Christian” today among you, or in your world!! – (( God made it sure that there could NEVER be one ))!!! -- (( AND I CAN PROVE IT ))!! – You can’t believe God. -- OOKKK!!! - Believe Satan!! --- God said:>>-- Romans 3:10-12 KJV ---//-- What does Satan say?? - Satan says the same thing ALL his children say!!

I’ll post my last Thread tonight; ---- and look up my Blog, when I get it up; -- ( Or Don’t )!!

Paul – 060413