Lamb chop gospel

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What is the lamb chop gospel?

It goes like this, if your dog has brought a dirty, stinky, smelly old bone into the house you wanna get rid of that bone. A head on rush and grab approach to this problem may not be the wisest move Dogs are amazingly attached to dirty, stinky bones they have dug up.

Now the best way is to toss a juicey lamb chop a little to the left or right of the wee beastie. He will look at his dirty, stinky old bone that he dug up and he will look longingly at the lamb chop....he obviously cain't have both. He will get up and leave his dirty, stinky old bone behind for that juicey lamb chop.

I have always been depressed by hellfire and damnation preaching and it is not as though I don't believe in hell. But I don't see that approach to evangelism in the book of Acts.

The GOOD news is the power of God, when Jesus met the Samaritan woman He did not immediately lay into her for adultery, He spoke to her of water to drink which would become a well of water in her, springing up into everlasting life. Sure she would have to leave her old life behind but lugging water for six lazy good for nothing men didn't seem too much to leave behind.