Join the TruthSmack Fantasy Baseball League.

drbrumley

Join the TruthSmack Fantasy Baseball League.

Just EMAIL me if interested. I will send you a link to sign up. This league will be thru Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. It is Free.

You do have to at least be a member of TheologyOnline to play.

Thank You!!!!

C

cattyfan

baseball...I don't remember the last time the Brewers were anything resembling a decent team...sometime in the 80's I think.

Nope. No baseball for me...let me know when we get to football season!;)

N

naima

Re: Dr.Brum...

Re: Dr.Brum...

Baseball is my #1 sport (NO OTHER SPORT has a more sophisticated breakout of the game that is in the daily boxscore which makes fantasy baseball SO fun and interesting...good luck with your league; I just (in the last two months) quit our local fantasy league here in Indy that I created back in 1977. Yes, I was THE first as far as I know. We chose players and reserves at each position (no pitchers) with fairly straightforward rules and play a round robin schedule ending labor day and commencing with playoffs at that point. The only problem was our scoring was always done by hand and I've just finally gotten "burned out" and can now simply sit down with my coffee in the morning and read my box scores peacefully. (Some of us have or will continue to play online leagues; 5 x 5, points, etc...) but it was just time for this old left hander to round third and head on home...:)