Jimmy Swaggart you Liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Psalms 119:32 KJV – “I will run the way of thy commandments, WHEN THOU SHALT –( ENLARGE )- MY HEART”. ----- Monday AM, O30711, on your dung-heap of a program -- “Message of the Cross”, – You Jimmy, said that that is not so. You are not only a LIAR, but you SIR, are full of your own doctrine that is not the Word of God, but your own garbage! – God only says what he says, and you seem not to be able to believe GOD. God calls that / you an Infidel, or FAITHLESS. – If you can’t believe GOD, you cannot have FAITH you FOOL! – You don’t believe / have Faith in ANYTHING that Christ / God says.

You all teach that the Father and Jesus Christ could not go against the LAW of God; you FOOL! – Neither GOD nor JESUS could have kept the LAW. The Law said, “Thou shalt not KILL”. God KILLED THOUSANDS; - evidently right before your very eyes, and you can’t SEE. – Jesus said, “Lay hands suddenly upon NO MAN”. – At the Temple, Jesus pulled a cord from the “TEMPLE” and WHIPPED them and man-handled and cursed them. - Again, evidently right before your very EYES. And you deny what that all means, YOU FOOL!

You blind idiot / fool, you cannot SEE this either, -- ( The process of the coming of the TRUTH / the MESSIAH ) goes this way; - the WAY of GOD!
The Promise of Abraham in Abraham’s heart was by FAITH, and then the “Parable” of the Messiah which was the Ten Commandments / the SEED - is the SPIRIT of the LAW. - It was then placed in the Ark of the Covenant as the Spirit of Truth / the Lord who spoke there-from in the most Holy. - Then, that same thing / SEED / the Covenant was placed in the “Ark” of the womb of a virgin who further brought forth the Covenant / SEED forward, and the Covenant / SEED walked among us. - Jesus the Christ was then crucified and DIED FOR THE “GENTILES” / THE CHURCH, and ONLY after Jesus DIED, did he pour out his carnal blood for the JEWS at the base of his ALTAR, and was placed AGAIN in the ARK OF THE TOMB, and then the SEED / WORD OF GOD / SPIRIT OF TRUTH was resurrected to bring forth much fruit for his Father. – Jesus was raised liken unto his physical Body, only not the carnal WORD, but the Spiritual WORD / the New Covenant. AGAIN Jesus / the Truth is “PLACED” in the TOMB / ARK of our HEARTS and resurrected with us. – Jesus the Christ HAD poured out his heart for the Jews. – The whole GOSPEL is the SEED given to the Gentiles to sow in the HEARTS of the Gentiles, making them SONS OF GOD in his Body / Kingdom. ----- Jimmy! – If you had an EYE to see the Truth / the face of the Father, you could SEE the face of the Father, as do all of US.

FOOLS who show their wisdom without even reading my words, truly are the fools of THE FOOL. – And all here know who HE / THEY are, just read my Thread’s responses.

Jimmy! – You pass the beggar’s CUP more than you even try to pass the Cup of the New Testament to the Lost. I say try to, but you NEVER pass that CUP of the Gospel / The New Testament. - That is the CUP of the cool water you read about in the Scriptures and you turn that CUP into a beggar’s cup. – And you think you’re a Christian, you and your fools in the family and joint heirs of your lying garbage. SIR, I can’t wait to see your face when we meet at the great gulf.

Jimmy! – You say that the Lord is guiding you in the garbage that you are begging for people’s money to get your garbage out to the whole world. --- The SAME GOD has helped the Mormons and the Catholics and all the other phony christians that have BEGGED their way to the fame of HELL. – Why are you any different from any of the other lying fools that use other churches’ lucre for their own GAIN? - Show us all the homes and cars you and your beggars have that you have stolen from the “NEEDY”. The money that the Churches receive from their members is for the “NEEDY”. – READ THE BOOK, you lying fool!

If any of folks out there are Christian, your “TITHES” belong to the work of your LOCAL church, - NOT TO JIMMY SWAGGART!

Paul – 030711

some other dude

Jimmy_Swaggart_Ministries.jpg

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
All Swaggart and no Swaggart makes Swaggart a dull Swaggart. :dizzy:

Psalms 119:32 KJV – “I will run the way of thy commandments, WHEN THOU SHALT –( ENLARGE )- MY HEART”. ----- Monday AM, O30711, on your dung-heap of a program -- “Message of the Cross”, – You Jimmy, said that that is not so. You are not only a LIAR, but you SIR, are full of your own doctrine that is not the Word of God, but your own garbage! –Paul – 030711

God doesn't change but his ways sometimes do... not in any substantial way, but.. long story...

anyway, I'm weary of arguing w/ Protestants for one day..

Swaggart probably does teach things that aren't true but reading half your post does not convince me that you have found what those things are..

all protestants teach something or other t hat isn't true..

Martin Luther was the 1st one to break from the Catholic Chruch and start his own "church" He was a fallen away, psycholoigally messed up... probably possessed Catholic priest..

so you protestants follow an excommunicated "priest" who couldn't hack it as a catholic and had the audacity to think he could start a church superior to the one Christ established... :(

We Catholics follow the Church Christ established... run by Jesus Christ, still present in His Real Presence in the Cathlic Chuches (& only There) ... not some mere human

Status
Not open for further replies.