ECT Jesus Return

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where do you think we are on God's clock concerning the return of Jesus and the gathering a way of the Church?

Do not afraid to state your position, it is your position. You do not have to explain pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib.

What is the next thing that will bring the Jesus return and the gathering away.

Is there anything in the way to at this time that prevents it.

Of course God is on time every time.

The Second Coming is a favorite of mine and of those ate nursing home, because soon we'll be with Jesus and all our trials will be over -- Amen! and Amen!

Hallelujah I can hardly wait ... Even so come Lord Jesus!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I think it is just a question of numbers
we are at 7 billion
nice number
it could be anytime now

Revelation 6:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it is just a question of numbers
we are at 7 billion
nice number
it could be anytime now

Revelation 6:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Here is another soul stirring passage...

Rev. 7:13-17
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" 14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The time is near. All has been fulfilled for his return. Like you I am excited and eagerly awaiting as the time draws nearer and nearer.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The time is near. All has been fulfilled for his return. Like you I am excited and eagerly awaiting as the time draws nearer and nearer.

Lk 21:32, Mt 16:3

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

See:

Is Bible prophecy relevant for our troubled times? (7 videos from a seminar Joel Rosenberg & Anne Graham Lotz on Bible prophecy)

israel-1948-550.jpg

Last edited:

iamaberean

Where do you think we are on God's clock concerning the return of Jesus and the gathering a way of the Church?

Do not afraid to state your position, it is your position. You do not have to explain pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib.

What is the next thing that will bring the Jesus return and the gathering away.

Of course God is on time every time.

The Second Coming is a favorite of mine and of those ate nursing home, because soon we'll be with Jesus and all our trials will be over -- Amen! and Amen!

Hallelujah I can hardly wait ... Even so come Lord Jesus!

My views:
1. Old testament was written to the Jews and that includes prophecy.
2. Jesus came to earth as the Jews Messiah, just as promised.
3. Jesus said he came to fulfill all that had been written, God can not lie, so he did fulfill all.
4. Jesus told his disciples that the end of the age, his coming and the destruction of the temple would happen in their generation and it did. The destruction of the temple was the physical proof, rest was spiritual.
5. Jesus told his disciples that they would sit around the throne with him, judging the 12 tribes of Israel. That happen in 70 AD.
6. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world" that made it a spiritual kingdom he was talking about.
7. Jesus said "he that believeth in me shall never die" and since he said it, I believe it. Think spiritual!
8. Paul said the church age would never end. I believe it!

Last edited:

Cross Reference

My views:
1. Old testament was written to the Jews and that includes prophecy.
2. Jesus came to earth as the Jews Messiah, just as promised.
3. Jesus said he came to fulfill all that had been written, and he did.
4. Jesus told his disciples that the end of the age, his coming and the destruction of the temple would happen in their generation and it did.
5. Jesus told his disciples that they would sit around the throne with him, judging the 12 tribes of Israel. That happen in 70 AD.
6. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world" that make it a spiritual world he was talking about.
7. Jesus said "he that believeth in me shall never die" and since the said it, I believe it.
8. Paul said the church age would never end. I believe it!

Why not try considering you are wrong.

Cross Reference

I am not wrong unless scripture shows me to be. I normally stick to scripture that does not need interpretation but means just what it says, such as when Jesus said in Revelation, "I come quickly" not "I will come whenever".

It does and will continue to. Your understanding is however, no understanding.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I normally stick to scripture that does not need interpretation but means just what it says,

how can you say that?

at tol we have many contrary beliefs
such as

we have no free will
it doesn't matter what we do
some don't sin
some don't say the Our Father
Jesus is not God
many are already saved

yeah right!
it means just what it says

HisServant

Already happened... you need to quit wasting time spending the short time God has granted you on this earth and actually start caring about your fellow humans.

Bradley D

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:8-9). We are finite and God is infinite. No one knows when the time will be.

Even when Jesus was here said "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matthew 24:36).

I am to concentrate living each day as if the end was to come that day. I want to be ready for the Lord's coming. "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night" 1 Thessalonians 5:2).

iamaberean

Why not try considering you are wrong.
Every point I made is backed by scripture.

Why is it that you, and many others, feel it is more important to believe a false prophecy teacher rather than the word of God? By doing so one believes the same as the Jews, and that is that they don't believe Jesus was their Messiah.

iamaberean

based on what?

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him

We need to stop thinking of God as a human, he is a Spirit. What people saw in 70 AD was the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.

Jer 4:13 Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.
Jer 4:14 O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Every point I made is backed by scripture.

Why is it that you, and many others, feel it is more important to believe a false prophecy teacher rather than the word of God? By doing so one believes the same as the Jews, and that is that they don't believe Jesus was their Messiah.
? Who ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
We need to stop thinking of God as a human, he is a Spirit. What people saw in 70 AD was the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.

Jer 4:13 Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.
Jer 4:14 O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

you forgot this one

Acts 1:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus Return

Strange you ask ?Who?, instead of quoting scripture that you think might refute my points.

Well now let's not get ahead of ourselves, I reading your claims and slowly evaluating each one; one i noticed is that the twelve tribes of Israel were judged in 70 A.D., would you care to expound on that, you know chapter and verse, historical references and records.

Last edited: