Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by elected4ever

In a way I understand why Zakath has turned his back on his religion. In most cases organized religion is as phony as a three dollar bill and is like our current currency, a promise never keep. Only a pretense of the real thing which leads to the belief that the real thing does not exist. The mistake being made here is to assign to the RCC a role that is not exclusively theirs. Most Protestant churches drink from the same cup, just the other side of it.

Most churches today preach materialism as the main course and saddle their members with a load of guilt and fear to keep control of them. They deny the liberty by which ever child of God is called and worship the created more than the creator. Success is defined by your current building plan, the size of enrollment and income. Most churches who call themselves Christian are not Christian at all but pagan because the have not accepted the Gospel of Christ that they should be saved.

They continually reject this statement "Whosoever believeth shill be saved." They constantly qualify that statement with other phrases like "yes but" . Yes but, you have to keep the law. Yes but, you have to be baptized. Yes but, you have to tithe. Yes but, you have to speak in tongues. Yes but, this, yes but that. There all just a bunch of yes butts ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. Never learning that the blood of Jesus cleanses from all sin. Never believing that the Father wishes to place His seed in them so that they never sin again. Never learning that it is not what you do but what God has done in you that saves.

What offering do you propose to bring to God that will make you acceptable to Him? What offering do you think should be added to the blood of Christ as an atonement for your sin? If there is an offering that you could bring then there was no need for Jesus to have died for any man. If you could merit heaven by your works then Jesus need not have died. Did God bankrupt heaven by giving the most precious position He had thet you could be saved and now you say, Yes but, as though that were not enough? What did God leave undone that you now have to complete the work for Him?

In Christ
:e4e:

CONTEXT

elected4ever

Jefferson, Your kindness in recognizing this post is overwhelming to me. You and Crow's recognition is humbling me to the fullest. I hardly know what to say. The only thing I can think of is thank you. Anything else seems self serving so I will refrain from further comment.

In Christ
:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.