It's Impossible!! - Two:

Letsargue

As I said in the lead Thread; - “It’s Impossible you’re Christian”!! --- To further show that fact, is the Following. - Not that any of you can accept it; - I know well that none of you can accept it, and God, ALL ALONG - Knew How and Why!! --- I say again, - “It’s Impossible that any of you could ever be Christian”, because it is Now -“Ordained” that You cannot be with Christ where He is!! – HOW??? -- HOW???? --- Simple, - if you loved the ( Truth / The Word / Christ ) enough, you would have seen how and why ALL are cursed to, and “IN” Hell NOW!!! - Read the BOOK!!

First: - Three times, man / YOU, have rejected God’s Paradise, planted for you, and You Spit in His face every time!!! --- Job 30:8-10 KJV – 8- “They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth. 9- And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword. 10- They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face”. ---//---
Three times God prepared a Garden Paradise for you, and every time you turned on Him with your vile self, and rejected every thing He blessed you with, and turned Paradise into DEATH On Earth!!! – Three Times You Have Done This!!!

The First time was as Adam. The Garden of Eden was a Place prepared for you, and you rejected it!!!
The Second time you rejected the “Blessing of Paradise”, prepared for you; was Canaan!! - You Had Everything!!! – All you had to do was, Reap what you had not sown, and Gather where you had not Strawed!! – ((( I would have “Dressed and Kept” You THERE For Ever )))!!! – Read the Book!!!
The Third Time, you were called out by the Gospel of Christ to separate yourselves from among that evil generation, ( In a Spiritual Sense ), or be “Sanctified” from them. - But in the year of your World AD70; - you were ( “Called Out” ) “Physically” from the ending of God’s World; - the Worst that has ever been, and CANNOT ever be the like again!! – (((( Judea was Destroyed, and Desolated, City, Temple )))), “YOU” and ALL!!! --- Matthew 24:15-16 KJV ---&--- Luke 21:31-32 KJV – 31- “So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the ( Kingdom of God ) is nigh at hand. 32- Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled”. ---///--- And what was the Kingdom of God??? -- The Kingdom of God was the place prepared “AGAIN” For You / - “PARADISE”!!! --- ( There were ONLY TWO righteous men Resurrected ) at the resurrection of Christ, at the end of God’s World / “Judea”. --- Revelation 11:11-12 KJV ---//--
You were called Out, but you immediately rejected the Third Heaven / Paradise also, and the (( ONLY )) surviving religion for a thousand years was the “Catholic religion”, and the Division Grew into what you have today in your world. - Each man woman and Child has his own God, and his own desires and Wants!!!

Three Days of the Blessings of God, Witness against you. - I have finally found my three true witnesses, to witness against you. You could only find Two false Witnesses against me. – OOHH YES!!! – You have a problem with me using the first person here, don’t you??? – I don’t speak of myself, the flesh, but of the Spirit that is ( IN ) MEEEE, He Speaketh!!!!! --- John 8:44 KJV – “( When he speaketh a lie ), ( he speaketh of his own ): for he is a liar, and the father of it”. ---//--- When I speak the Truth, - I Speak of “HIS” OWN; - TRUTH is Christ, who is in US, not the Death of the devil’s darkness!!!!

Being that you all won’t like the Word “Prophesy” being used by me, I’ll just us the word “Predict”, now how’s that?? – Thus I “Predict”; - Well, you Ain’t going to like that either, coming from ME!!! – But I don’t CARE!!!

Your World is now entering into the Time as was before, ( “Death Reigning” ). - Death Reigned from Adam to Moses, and God place in Death’s WAY, the Old Law, and then the New Law of Faith, but You didn’t like either, and Crucified God, and then ( Beheaded ) Christ, God’s Son, in your Bowels. --- AND then came the Fourth Time You were given the Chance at Paradise. God Knew you couldn’t want something like that, but He gave you the Choice the fourth Time, and YOU are not even going to hear of it!!!!!! - There has never been such total mental violence, and total rejection of God since the world began. – THEREFORE!!! – You all will stand together at the same time, even though you perish years apart. -- The NEXT to perish will stand with ALL at the Same Time he Perishes. Those who perish today, will stand today with all who will ever perish in the flesh. I am not talking about the perishing, or dying in the flesh!!! – You all are NOW, Dead in Spirit, and your (( “Soul” )) will Tarry till your flesh dies, and then you will join with all, at the same time in Spirit!! – Read John on the Isle of Patmos. – John Tarried on Patmos until Christ returned!! – Read the Book!!! - You will tarry in your own bowels until you are Quickened, or your eyes are Opened. – You all are Spiritually Dead until the flesh dies, and for some that’s not long, but time means NOTHING NOW; just your foolish Flesh, and its wants!!!! – You all are asleep in the spirit, but not the flesh; you see nothing but Darkness, and NO LIGHT!

Death now reigns over you in God’s stead by your Choice; there is nothing any of you can do about it. The Gospel has been taken from your world!!! – And you now ONLY await the Quickening, nothing more!!

There is now only death, stealing, and destruction left for you to enjoy for your blessing from your “?heavenly father?”. --- Daniel 11:36-37 KJV ---//--- This has happened every time you’ve rejected God’s Paradise, BUT NO MORE!!! – There will never be another chance, -- your world is over as you think you have loved it!!

Paul – 060813

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is impossible that people believe the gospel? You are really wierd sometimes.

Letsargue

It is impossible that people believe the gospel? You are really wierd sometimes.

That's not what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The KKK or the CIA, - OR? - cannot save anyone, even if they spoke the real Gospel in "WORD"! - No one has the True Gospel, (( Christ IS THE only Gospel, The SEED )), and if one doesn't HAVE Christ, that Seed; he cannot have the Gospel, OR Plant the Seed!! -- NOW Show us all that I'm Wrong there, and YOU'RE Right!!!

Paul -- 060913

Letsargue

I believe Christ :idunno:

Really??? - Who, or WHAT IS Christ? - What does it say??

Do you believe that Christ is now after the Ordnance, or Ordained to be after the Order of Melchisedec?? -- Do you believe that Christ HAS Put Down ALL Power, and Authority, and Rule?? ---- 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV – 24- “( Then cometh the end ), ( when he ) “shall have” ((( delivered up ))) the Kingdom to God, even the Father; --((( When he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power ))). ---//-- If Christ does that, ( and He does, or DID ), How then, - CAN HE Reign as King and High Priest, after He comes, and Receives the Church unto Himself at the Resurrection??? -- Give us Scripture, as to how Christ can then Reign with ANY Power that He has put DOWN!!! ---- What then do you believe??

Paul – 060913

Letsargue

I believe that Christ is my Lord and Savior

and that's good enough for now :)

You couldn’t possibly KNOW that!! -- What happened to - "Take heed unto thyself, and the Doctrine"?? --- All Knowledge comes from the Tree of Life. or the Scriptures. There is ( NO ONE ) to tell you that. – You can tell yourself that, like the Catholics and the Mormons do, but I suspect that you know they are lying to themselves!! – I heard you say that the “Lord loves So and So”, who may be lost, and that cannot be so!! – The Lord says to “Hate Evil”, so who are the evil except the Lost?? – We’re never talking about the Flesh, but the spirit that dwells in the Heart of the man of flesh. There are only two; -- the Spirit of God, and the Spirit of Satan; there is no other to love or hate. – Satan speaks lies from the mouth of the Lost, - and Christ speaks Truth from the mouth of the Saved. – It can’t be any other “(( WAY ))” except for the Lost who justify their lies by saying it’s “TRUTH”. We see that everywhere from every mouth!!

Paul – 050913

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I have the faith of a child

I have a curiousity and interest about your witness and that of others, but it doesn't and can't add to my faith :thumb:

I'm sorry LA - I see more there that I want to respond to and I'll come back to it later

Letsargue

I have the faith of a child

I have a curiousity and interest about your witness and that of others, but it doesn't and can't add to my faith :thumb:

I'm sorry LA - I see more there that I want to respond to and I'll come back to it later

It can ONLY take away the possibility of Faith, never ADD to it. One cannot add more Faith to the Faith you have. That would be saying that you're adding more Christ to the Christ you have, for Christ IS OUR Faith. If one has Faith, He has CHRIST; ALL of Him / IT!! - Remember there is ONE Faith, not a part of Faith!! You cannot take just a little Faith from yourself, without removing the whole Christ from yourself, nor add that little Faith back as you want to!! -- SORRY, but that's how it's revealed! One can add "Virtue" to that Fruit of Faith!!

Paul -- 060913

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, -- you're still the (( GENIUS )) you've always been!!!!!! ---- ((( Luke 1:35 KJV -)))!!!!!!! -- READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus is the "Truth, - the IT"!!!!

Paul -- 061013
You are saying a thing is an it so Jesus is an it.