It's Impossible!!_Five

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What is so glaringly obvious is that you know just as much about being saved as the Atheist, for you say we must wait till we breathe our last breath before we are born again.

How come then you have got so much to say about it? [not that you say anything but keep repeating the same rubbish over and over] since you have not breathed your last breath you are not yourself saved.

Your knowledge of salvation then is stitch, zippo

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
letsargue says we must be resurrected in order to be saved...Christ says "he that heareth My words and believes in Him who sent Me hath eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day"

Salvation must come first before there can be any resurrection.

letsargue is a rank heretic

Letsargue

What is so glaringly obvious is that you know just as much about being saved as the Atheist, for you say we must wait till we breathe our last breath before we are born again.

How come then you have got so much to say about it? [not that you say anything but keep repeating the same rubbish over and over] since you have not breathed your last breath you are not yourself saved.

Your knowledge of salvation then is stitch, zippo

((( I am NOT of the BODY!!! – I am of the HEAD ))); no Minister of Christ IS of the Body, but the HEAD!!!! – Now figure that out wise “MAN”!!!

(( In your time!! -- You say you’re in the last days )); there you must wait to die, or until the Lord comes at the END OF (( Your )) Days!!!!! – That’s already happened, and You missed it!!!!! – AD70!!!! --- This is the “Eternal Day in Spirit” for the Spirit, not for the Carnal FOOLS!!! – You will SEE THIS when your foolish eye is opened at your / “YOUR” Resurrection into where there (( Is no beginning or ending )), -- As “Melchisedec”!!!!! -- Smart Man!!!!!! -- You have thrown God away with yourself into the Fire!!!, and I will see you “Face to Face” when that happens !!! -------- Your time:>>--- 1 Corinthians 13:11-12 KJV – 11- “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: ((((( But when I became a man, I put away childish things ))))). 12- For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then (( face to face )): now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known’. ---///--- When one dies, or when the flesh dies, is when one becomes the Man of Christ in Paradise, and has (( Put away all the carnal “Childish” garbage ))!!! – Just read it!!!!

Paul – 062013

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
letsargue says we must be resurrected in order to be saved...Christ says

"he that heareth My words and believes in Him who sent Me hath eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day"

Do you see how simple this word is?

now compare it to your garbage.

Letsargue

letsargue says we must be resurrected in order to be saved...Christ says "he that heareth My words and believes in Him who sent Me hath eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day"

And you NEED to listen to (( Christ )) the (( Truth )), the (( Word of God )), and the (( "Heavens" )) instead of your Bowels of HATE, and Ignor'ance!!

Paul -- 062013

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And you NEED to listen to (( Christ )) the (( Truth )), the (( Word of God )), and the (( "Heavens" )) instead of your Bowels of HATE, and Ignor'ance!!

Paul -- 062013

You say He is not a Person...rank heresy

Why are you encroaching on my thread? :eek: