Is there a Stupid Post of the Day award?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
OP: Is there a Stupid Post of the Day award?

Keep in mind there is no right answer to your question. However, if someone says your post is stupid then maybe they're right. The interpretations are multitudinous.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It just hits me as way funny and completely oblivious.

I have passed out quite a few. Back when I thought they were clowns and morons. Now I know they actually don't care. It is like what Rush calls the drive by media. They just pump out the bad info as much as possible so the truth is lost. It doesn't matter how dumb their statements are.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Upon the search, it was fewer than I was thinking. One has 148 replies. They will do anything to pervert the truth. Here was a much shorter one.

Mr Pidd is always good for a laugh.

...Anyway, if there is a god (whatever that is) AND of the tens of thousands of contradictory gods imagined throughout human history it is the one you claim AND it really does pass this laughable "judgment" on humans THEN it will be answering to me, not the other way round....
Stuart

:banana:

I can't wait to see this.

Last edited:

musterion

Oh yeah, I remember Stoo. He disliked being called Stoo. Very thin skinned. Must've been an evolutionary trait.

WizardofOz

There isn't a stupid post of the day award as far as I remember. There is a stupid thread of the day award and the same person keeps winning, day after day.

And the winner is......

Spoiler
republicanchick