Is the Sabbath the same as Dietary Restrictions or Dietary Laws in regard to

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is the Sabbath the same as Dietary Restrictions or Dietary Laws in regard to observance? In other words, might there be interpretation issues between Sabbath and Dietary that should not apply one to the other? A person says there are no dietary restrictions for believers so there is no need to observe the Sabbath, etc...?

Danoh

Is the Sabbath the same as Dietary Restrictions or Dietary Laws in regard to observance? In other words, might there be interpretation issues between Sabbath and Dietary that should not apply one to the other? A person says there are no dietary restrictions for believers so there is no need to observe the Sabbath, etc...?

Its is obvious you delight in the law.

Psalms 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Problem is, the Body member is not...under the law.

Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Romans 5:6-8.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Its is obvious you delight in the law.

Psalms 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Problem is, the Body member is not...under the law.

Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

I am not under the law. Does it bug you that I do not want to murder?

Danoh

I am not under the law. Does it bug you that I do not want to murder?

I have no problem with you, whatsoever.

Do I disagree with your understanding that you are to follow what is clearly Rabbinic, and not even Messianic Judaism?

Yes, I disagree with you on that.

THAT is who the Body member is, in Christ.

GRACE is NOW the Believer's "instruction in righteousness."

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have no problem with you, whatsoever.

Do I disagree with your understanding that you are to follow what is clearly Rabbinic, and not even Messianic Judaism?

Yes, I disagree with you on that.

THAT is who the Body member is, in Christ.

GRACE is NOW the Believer's "instruction in righteousness."

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

I would like to learn about Rabbinic things. I am however committed to the Torah. There are practices which are not necessarily ungodly I think.

I disagree with Messianic Judaism on doctrinal grounds.

Danoh

I would like to learn about Rabbinic things. I am however committed to the Torah. There are practices which are not necessarily ungodly I think.

I disagree with Messianic Judaism on doctrinal grounds.

What doctrinal grounds might those be, specifically?

And what MJs in particular, as there are different groups within their Denomination.

Thanks,

Rom.5:6-8.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What doctrinal grounds might those be, specifically?

And what MJs in particular, as there are different groups within their Denomination.

Thanks,

Rom.5:6-8.

I attended Messianic Congregations without being a Messianic, but never without believing that Yeshua is the Messiah. I do not know the different groups. The doctrine that I am thinking about is when on the Jewish Calendar Jesus was conceived and born. It doesn't add up to me, the number of months of gestation. But I am not sure of the doctrine or doctrines and disagreements if any exist in regard to them.

The only other thing that I can think of is a person's perspective on if the Law should be observed by believers in Yeshua, etc.... which is rather an open conversation for me rather than something that I am judging and not including myself about.