Is Fox against Tea Party (except for Hannity?)

Daniel1611

It seems Fox likes the mainstream Republicans
some of whom are RINOs

just an obsrvation, although Hannity is different...

If Fox is really news, why is it easy to see bias? Because they aren't news! The fans of this entertainment need to just admit it. It is not news. It is right wingers preaching to the choir what they wish to hear. They don't bother with objectively reporting the news.
They report right wing talking points because they make money from it.

Rest assured, if Fox woke up tomorrow and though they could make more money preaching left wing philosophy, they would switch is a quick second.

But, again, who cares?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
If Fox is really news, why is it easy to see bias? Because they aren't news! The fans of this entertainment need to just admit it. It is not news. It is right wingers preaching to the choir what they wish to hear. They don't bother with objectively reporting the news.
They report right wing talking points because they make money from it.

Rest assured, if Fox woke up tomorrow and though they could make more money preaching left wing philosophy, they would switch is a quick second.
But, again, who cares?

:think: I doubt it...MSNBC, Huffington Post (Hey! Arianna Huffington; there is one who thought she could make more spouting "left wing" stuff.)...etc...etc. has that tied up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
right

people w/ an opinion can NEVER tell the news

dumb:mario:

it's true. we have to look at who OWNS the networks and the real agendas they want to push. they can influence the average american, and oftentimes even highly educated people. they don't even realize how much their "own" thinking isn't really their own. lol rc, ha - :cow: - they think like they are programmed to think, but they are just fine, if you ask 'em. be careful where you get ALL your news. hannity ? o'reilly ? really ? cnn ? nbc ? abc ? hln ? who owns them. do a lil research of your own someday instead of taking everyone elses word for it. repub chick, unfortunately, are the kinds of people that weasel their way into office, and have no clue what to do :nono:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: I doubt it...MSNBC, Huffington Post (Hey! Arianna Huffington; there is one who thought she could make more spouting "left wing" stuff.)...etc...etc. has that tied up.

Left wing politics is always dependent upon the stupidity of the voter. Because the argument that you will have more if the government takes more from you is insanity on the most basic level. Their shows always fail. Because they don't obfuscate the truth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ron paul - peter schiff. the best ! volunteerism/libertarianism. free-market economy. it's the only way. it's still capitalism and true constitutional freedom. ALOT LESS GOVERNMENT. still, people are scared of LESS government. we need them. who will build roads ? who will feed us ? who will take care of us and protect us ? THE PEOPLE CAN. nobody gets it. we will all die within the same crap. only, it's gonna get worse. i'm not all doom and gloom, i just observe the world around us. lots of things are coming to a head, and things have to change. willingly, or we can keep putting things off and pretending everything is hunky dorry. jobs are up. stock market up. housing is good. sales and profits are great. it's all good. print more money. we all know things are wrong, but nobody does anything. as long as we can go home, turn on tv, kiss the kids, eat, have romance, pray (if we have time), etc etc etc. day after day. trying to save or stay afloat. or raking in the cash and living in luxury. wherever we are, we can only do so much. just leave me alone and don't mess with my little world. lol. anyway, i'm glad we're not ALL like that. but we see so much of it, it seems hopeless. it brings us all down. i'm rambling. just disgusted with what most people consider "normal" politics

Daniel1611

Left wing politics is always dependent upon the stupidity of the voter. Because the argument that you will have more if the government takes more from you is insanity on the most basic level. Their shows always fail. Because they don't obfuscate the truth.

I'm not here to carry water for left wing political shows, but I have to point out that if you want the dumbest of the dumb, you have to look to the Fox news fanatics. They listen to Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Anne Coulter and the girl from Clueless feed them BS and try to educate us about why obscure communist writers that have been dead for 150 years are running America.

Fox News has a specific point of view that it pushed because it makes money. If they believed they could make more money doing left wing stuff, they would change it tonight. Right now, though, the right wing is sitting around watching 24 hour news all day, so that's who they cater to. They cater to the HoverRound Republican and other assorted wing nuts.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
ron paul - peter schiff. the best ! volunteerism/libertarianism. free-market economy. it's the only way. it's still capitalism and true constitutional freedom. ALOT LESS GOVERNMENT. still, people are scared of LESS government. we need them. who will build roads ?

Who will build your roads?

PureX

I agree. But I find it interesting that they don't believe they can make as much money spewing "left wing" propaganda (or they would be). Keep in mind that Fox is owned by a guy who acquired his enormous wealth by selling stories about space aliens and Elvis sightings in grocery store rags like the Star and the National Enquirer. And you can bet that he knows his market very well. He know who will best be inclined to spend money and time ingesting this kind of phony "news" swill. And it turns out that they aren't the educated liberals and middle class moderates. They're the lunatic fringe: conspiracy nuts and religious extremists who are already in the habit of believing whatever they want to believe, regardless of it's lack of factual evidence. It's angry middle class white guys who are looking to blame and punish someone, anyone, for their fall from social privilege in the new corporate world order. It's bored housewives who want someone else to look down on so they can feel better about themselves. These are the people who will keep tuning in for whatever idiotic nonsense Fox gives them, so long as it's giving them the emotional fix that they're looking for.

Rupert Murdock has been pandering to these people for fun and profit since the early 1960s. And he's still pandering to them, today. The only difference is that he now has a whole TV network for an outlet, instead of the rag stands next to the cash registers in the grocery stores that he used to command.