Intoxicated Imbeciles for “Choice” in Honor of St. Patrick

DXPose

BANNED
Banned
We are in the final few days to gather enough signatures for the Personhood Amendment ballot initiative here in Colorado which would define the term “person” to be from the beginning of biological development and grant such person constitutional rights and equal protection under the law.

View attachment 15410 Dedicated pro-lifers have been diligently working around the clock to make this happen, and my husband and I joined the team to petition at the St. Patrick's parade in Denver in hopes that the large crowd would generate a large number of signatures. I guess I should not have been so naive to expect a positive response from a drunken fool fest with a bunch of wannabe Irishmen with the intelligence level of a cabbage, but my hope was still high. While I was able to press on through the adversity to get a fair amount of signatures, the most common reaction from men and women alike was a scoffing declaration of pride in being “pro-choice.” With a few minor exceptions, the majority of collage students, biker dudes, lewd ladies, heathen hippies, elderly folks, and most surprisingly, moms and dads pushing baby strollers were all vehemently opposed to signing any “pro-life” petition, let alone establishing “personhood” for the unborn.

The seared conscience of the crowd was apparent as the celebration in honor of St. Patrick, a patron saint of Ireland, was merely a vulgar excuse for binge drinking, getting wasted and making a mockery of anything holy. The presence of all the pro-life petitioners was despised by the masses for their efforts. I doubt anyone down there attending the parade even knew the historical significance behind this holiday, or that St. Patrick was a Christian missionary who shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ to his slave owners after being brutally held captive for six years. In a dream vision he received from God it seemed all the children of Ireland from their mothers’ wombs were stretching out their hands and desperately crying to him for relief. St. Patrick understood the vision to be a call to do mission work in pagan Ireland and convert the Irish people to Christianity, despite the persecution and numerous attempts on his life.

Over 1500 years later at a frivolous festival filled with feminists and faithless freethinkers, St. Patrick’s legacy has long been forgotten. It totally baffled me to see young mothers reject a personhood initiative, obviously feeling threatened that it would infringe on their "reproductive rights," all while holding the hands of their small children. I simply cannot fathom how a woman can give birth to her own child and still remain an avid pro-abort, but I suppose that is the rotten fruit of a morally debased society where women despise their own wombs and deny all that identifies them as female.

While immersed in an obscene green sea of ignorance, perhaps my favorite quote of the day was by some lady who refused to sign, stating, "I'm personally pro-life, but socially pro-choice."

Huh? Successfully holding my tongue, my thoughts were racing in my mind - “So you don't personally believe in killing your own children, but you'll fiercely fight to defend the right of other women to kill theirs?” As hope faded, my belief was confirmed that most people are such utter morons with no moral compass or foundation for their convictions.

What is so threatening about establishing “personhood” for the unborn is the simple fact that by identifying babies in the womb as human beings, people will have to acknowledge the truth that abortion terminates the life of a person by "choice."

Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the world, was a devout racist and known eugenicist whose goal in life was to "create a race of thoroughbreds" through abortion and sterilization for the purpose of racial "purification." Sanger referred to blacks, immigrants and poor people as "human weeds, reckless breeders, spawning... human beings who never should have been born."

It's no surprise that the majority of Planned Parenthood death camps are located in minority neighborhoods where 1 in 2 blacks babies die in the womb, and over 50 million American babies since 1973. A pro-abort heroine esteemed by millions of women made the pro-choice movement possible by denying personhood to countless lives created in God’s image, and esteeming murder as a fundamental right.

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Margaret Sanger

Makes you wonder if people really knew the true motives behind Planned Parenthood, would they still be so staunchly pro-choice? Hopefully the child-killing defenders will see the truth someday soon and have a change of heart to show compassion towards the innocent lives who desperately cry out for protection!

There is still hope for our nation as we will continue to fight for the God-given right to life for all unborn children until abortion is completely outlawed in the country!

--------------------------------------------------

“The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart, so that I should recall my sins.”

“If I be worthy, I live for my God to teach the heathen, even though they may despise me.”
-- Saint Patrick

nicholsmom

:BRAVO:

Abortion is already illegal since it's murder, we just have to force society to catch up with what Biology proves - life begins at conception for every species, including human beings.

I'm praying for that move in Colorado and that success there will spread throughout the nation.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No offense DX, but people celebrate St. Paddy's and go to these parades to (newsflash) have a good time, not to have politics pushed on them. Time and place and all that.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
:BRAVO:

Abortion is already illegal since it's murder, we just have to force society to catch up with what Biology proves - life begins at conception for every species, including human beings.

I'm praying for that move in Colorado and that success there will spread throughout the nation.

so what do you do when the U.S. Supreme Court finds in unconstitutional?

nicholsmom

so what do you do when the U.S. Supreme Court finds in unconstitutional?

In what possible way could it be seen as unconstitutional?

It was the decision for Roe v. Wade that left this door open - Blackmun wrote that the whole issue would be moot if it could be shown that the infant is a person.

nicholsmom

No offense DX, but people celebrate St. Paddy's and go to these parades to (newsflash) have a good time, not to have politics pushed on them. Time and place and all that.

That's kind of like saying that a Christmas Day parade is no place to talk about religious stuff like the birth of Christ because people are just there for Santa Clause and candy :squint:

Saint Paddy's day is for celebrating... Saint Patrick and honoring the work that he did in spreading the gospel in just such an environment (hostility wise) as what DX experienced. I think it was a perfect way to honor the work of Saint Patrick.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh... did you look at the picture DX attached? :think: It seems there were already folks their pushing their politics.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That's kind of like saying that a Christmas Day parade is no place to talk about religious stuff like the birth of Christ because people are just there for Santa Clause and candy :squint:

Saint Paddy's day is for celebrating... Saint Patrick and honoring the work that he did in spreading the gospel in just such an environment (hostility wise) as what DX experienced. I think it was a perfect way to honor the work of Saint Patrick.

Ummm...have you ever been in Chicago, Boston, or in an Irish bar on St. Patrick's Day, NM?

Honoring the saint's work is usually way down the list of people's priorities.

I think anyone, regardless of where they are on the issue, is on a fool's errand trying to make hay on a "holiday" like tomorrow.

Talk to ya later.:cheers:

nicholsmom

Ummm...have you ever been in Chicago, Boston, or in an Irish bar on St. Patrick's Day, NM?
The fifth amendment assures me that I needn't incriminate myself, Granite.

Honoring the saint's work is usually way down the list of people's priorities.
Honoring Christ on His birthday celebration is also way down the list of people's priorities, but it doesn't remove the actual purpose for taking note of the day.

I think anyone, regardless of where they are on the issue, is on a fool's errand trying to make hay on a "holiday" like tomorrow.[/quote]I think that's rather the point :chuckle:

Talk to ya later.:cheers:
I look forward to it :cheers:

DXPose

BANNED
Banned

I guess if you call getting plastered and making a fool of yourself a "good time" - yes I know that's why people were down there, even though that had absolutely nothing to do with St. Patrick.

And it's not like taking 30 seconds to sign a petition is going to ruin anyone's fun for the day. Besides, I'm sure the patron Saint of Ireland would much rather have a group of pro-life activists petitioning on behalf of unborn babies at a celebration in his honor than to have thousands of intoxicated, morally bankrupt pro-aborts, littering the streets with their vomit and vulgarity! :vomit:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The fifth amendment assures me that I needn't incriminate myself, Granite.

:chuckle:

Honoring Christ on His birthday celebration is also way down the list of people's priorities, but it doesn't remove the actual purpose for taking note of the day.

Christmas and St. Patrick's aren't the same animal, NM...last time I checked both were garish and overblown (at least in this country) but that's comparing mistletoe to cabbage. As a wise man once said: Come on!

P.S. St. Patrick's "work" constituted invading a foreign country and destroying centuries of pagan tradition.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I guess if you call getting plastered and making a fool of yourself a "good time" - yes I know that's why people were down there, even though that had absolutely nothing to do with St. Patrick.

Lighten up and try a little of it sometime. It'll do wonders. (Either that or get yourself a massage and or a colonic.)

Besides, I'm sure the patron Saint of Ireland would much rather have a group of pro-life activists petitioning on behalf of unborn babies at a celebration in his honor than to have thousands of intoxicated, morally bankrupt pro-aborts, littering the streets with their vomit and vulgarity! :vomit:

You saying the only folks who get hammered today are pro-choice?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In what possible way could it be seen as unconstitutional?

It was the decision for Roe v. Wade that left this door open - Blackmun wrote that the whole issue would be moot if it could be shown that the infant is a person.

a state constitution cannot trump that of the U.S.

nicholsmom

a state constitution cannot trump that of the U.S.

According to the 10th amendment, it certainly can. The only things in the US Constitution that limit states are in those concerning civil rights. Last I checked, there's no limit on states defining personhood, especially insofar as granting rights to citizens is concerned.

psalm145v1

I petitioned at the parade as well. Not a whole lot of signatures for the time spent but a lot of people were made uncomfortable that the issue was brought up so I guess it was a success after all.

What bothered me most these past two weeks was the "parade-like" responses of some of the people in my own church. People who raise their hands and sing worship songs were disgusted by the idea of "pro-life"! I must say I am amazed...

Gurucam

Ristianity

Ristianity

In what way is anti or pro abortion linked to Christianity?

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Go

Go

We are in the final few days to gather enough signatures for the Personhood Amendment ballot initiative here in Colorado which would define the term ?person? to be from the beginning of biological development and grant such person constitutional rights and equal protection under the law.

Tis a good place to start such an amendment DXPose: Rest in Peace Dylan Walborn:
http://dylanwalborn.com/

(and Rot in Hell Margaret "Eugenics" Sanger).
________
MACINTOSH GAMES

Last edited: