INTERESTING QUOTES FROM THE WALLS OF A PSYCH WARD!

BenAvraham

INTERESTING QUOTES FROM A WALL OF A PSYCH. WARD

There are many psychiatric hospitals worldwide. Many who have problems, emotional, drug-related, or suicidal come here to be treated. Some come on their own accord, some are sent by other hospitals, and some the police bring in.

One of my jobs is going there to help the doctors and nurses and techs with the patients who do not speak English. In one mental/psych hospital, there are enclosed outside areas where the patients will take smoke breaks or just relax. There is one area that has wooden walls and the patients have left their sayings, and quotes written in crayons, colored markers, pencils, and pens. I wrote down these sayings and quotes and would like to share them, and comment on them with spiritual insight. Well, here they are;

"TILL MY HEART STOPS BEATING AND MY LUNGS STOP BREATHING, I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK TILL THE DAY I DIE"

There is someone who will always love you even though his heart stopped beating and his lungs stopped breathing, and he is the creator of the moon and all that exists. Yet now, his lungs are breathing and his heart is beating, and his love for you is forever. His name is Jesus Christ our LORD.

"YOU ARE NOT LOST, YOU ARE FOUND"

There was a time when we were lost, without hope, yet we can find hope in Christ our LORD, When we look for Him, we will find Him, He is as close as a prayer.

'GOD LOVE YOU" Yes, he DOES love you, so much that He gave His only son to die for your sins and give you salvation.

"NOW I KNOW SICKNESS"

We all suffer from a fatal sickness, called sin. It kills, so we all die, yet Christ healed us from this sickness, he took upon himself our sickness and healed us with his blood. The sin-sickness kills the body but not the soul.

"LOCKDOWN IN CHRIST, NOT IN LIFE"

A "lockdown" is when all the doors of the rooms are closed and no one can come out. The cares of life can lock us down into worries, and things that do not edify us, yet when we "lockdown" in Christ, we will only look at Him, and surround ourselves with the things of Holiness.

"I WILL ALWAYS BE NICE"

Yes, it is good to be nice, even when people are not nice towards us. It isn't easy, but through Christ, it is possible.

"THE GREATEST THING I LOST WAS MY MIND"

Many will lose their minds through drugs, abuse, and emotional stress, yet they can find their minds again when they give all their burdens to the LORD. He will "renew our minds"

"DADDY STILL DOESN'T LOVE YOU"

Well. there are daddies who have stopped loving their kids because of whatever reason, maybe disappointments, but there is ONE daddy who will NEVER stop loving you, that is "Abba Father" our Heavenly Father. He showed his love on the Cross of Calvary.

"RUN HE SAID, AS FAST AS YOU CAN."

Yes, run as fast as you can toward Jesus, We know not when our feet will stop.

"GOD SEES EVERYTHING, SO HOPE, PRAY"

This quote speaks for itself, no need to explain.

"NEVER LOSE FAITH AND ALWAYS KEEP HOPE"

This quote also speaks for itself.

IT'S OK TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY"

Yes, as long as we are "crazy for Christ" as the singer Keith Green once said "Go Bananas for Jesus!"

"WHO DOCTORS THE DOCTORS, WHO HEALS THE HEALERS?"

I think we all need to be doctored and healed, the healing comes from above!

'COME AS YOU ARE"

We can come to Christ just as we are, no need to change, the change will come by the Holy Spirit, little by little.

"JUST TRUST GOD, LIVE, LOVE, LEARN"

Good quote, we will all learn to love, and trust, through our faith walk with God.

"YOU CAN PUT YOUR MIND TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO, JUST TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE CAPABLE."

reminds me of Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Let the LORD strengthen your mind and capabilities.

"LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED"

God's love is enough for ALL the world.

"BE STRONGER THAN YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE"

When you think you can't walk another step, take one step more. When you want to drop the towel, die it to your waist. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Never say "can't". Make an effort.

"CLEAR YOUR PATH, WE LOOK FORWARD, NEVER BACK."

Do not start to plow and look back, don't long for the things of this world. Don't look back towards Sodom, or you will be kind of salty! The past is the past, it can't be changed, pay attention to now and look towards the future.

I would tend to think that quite a few of these patients are/were born-again believers who lost their way somehow. Satan hates sons and daughters of God, and will do anything to bring them down!