Immigration, yes! Colonization, no!

drbrumley

When people come from abroad to make a new home for themselves, and they are committed to the goal of becoming part of our nation – that's immigration. When they come to exploit economic opportunities while proudly flaunting their determination to continue in their allegiance to a foreign flag – that's colonization.

During the Los Angeles march, large numbers of foreigners marched proudly under the flag of a foreign country, to demand the right to live in the United States. They claim that the issue is immigration. But by their own actions, they reveal what is in fact a determined effort to force Americans to accept large foreign colonies in our midst, and to pay handsomely for the privilege of doing so. We have both the right and the moral obligation to say no.

By Alan Keyes

Immigation, yes! Colonization, no!

HerodionRomulus

drbrumley said:
When people come from abroad to make a new home for themselves, and they are committed to the goal of becoming part of our nation – that's immigration. When they come to exploit economic opportunities while proudly flaunting their determination to continue in their allegiance to a foreign flag – that's colonization.

During the Los Angeles march, large numbers of foreigners marched proudly under the flag of a foreign country, to demand the right to live in the United States. They claim that the issue is immigration. But by their own actions, they reveal what is in fact a determined effort to force Americans to accept large foreign colonies in our midst, and to pay handsomely for the privilege of doing so. We have both the right and the moral obligation to say no.

By Alan Keyes

Sententious demagogue.

Does he object to Little Italy, Chinatown, Irish flags in St Patricks Day Parades? Didn't think so. :jazz:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
HerodionRomulus said:
Sententious demagogue.

Does he object to Little Italy, Chinatown, Irish flags in St Patricks Day Parades? Didn't think so. :jazz:
Were they marching for mexican immigration? Or for the illegal mexicans that are currently in the US?

The Berean

drbrumley said:

By Alan Keyes

Awesome article!

My favorite part...

In the past, the large majority of people coming to America from abroad came here to become part of the nation. They brought habits, customs and creeds that enriched the panoply of our emerging national identity, but they also accepted the challenge of becoming an integral part of it. Citizenship is the proper fruit of that kind of immigration, and that's what makes it good for America.

Accepting the presence of large numbers of people who maintain their allegiance to a foreign flag, a foreign language and a foreign culture – and who mean to claim many of the benefits but none of the responsibilities of citizenship – is a departure from the tradition that built this nation, and the culmination of inept policies that will end in its dissolution.

Evee

drbrumley said:

By Alan Keyes

Yeah that was really dumb.....Talk about cutting off their nose to spite their face.
If people want to come over that is great as long as they wait until it is legal.
Get a passport and visa or stay home.

Free-Agent Smith

it has been known by the general populace of "small town America" that many illegals travel through and reside in our communities every year. I've said, along with many others, "Put a $100 bounty on every illegal immigrants head and this problem will get solved very fast." Of course it would have to be rules/regulations on this type of thing, but it would work.
Heck, if no-one got to it before me, I could easily make a cool million in a year, after taxes of course.

Evee

Free-Agent Smith said:
it has been known by the general populace of "small town America" that many illegals travel through and reside in our communities every year. I've said, along with many others, "Put a $100 bounty on every illegal immigrants head and this problem will get solved very fast." Of course it would have to be rules/regulations on this type of thing, but it would work.
Heck, if no-one got to it before me, I could easily make a cool million in a year, after taxes of course.
Most illegal immigrants are Mexican so if necessary they could be driven to the border and watch them walk back into their own country.

Free-Agent Smith

Evee said:
Most illegal immigrants are Mexican so if necessary they could be driven to the border and watch them walk back into their own country.
I won't argue which minority group makes up the largest amount of illegals in this country.

I will suggest that since they entered this country, the US.A., that we send them back with nothing. On their journey back to their motherland, wherever that is, we make them clean the highways as they head back towards the border they crossed. I believe our militias can handle this effort to support our border laws.

This is only one suggestion. I can come up with others too :D

Free-Agent Smith

Of course to save time we could just shove them into a Army cargo plain and push them out as the plane flys over their birth country. Bye-bye:)

Evee

Free-Agent Smith said:
I won't argue which minority group makes up the largest amount of illegals in this country.

I will suggest that since they entered this country, the US.A., that we send them back with nothing. On their journey back to their motherland, wherever that is, we make them clean the highways as they head back towards the border they crossed. I believe our militias can handle this effort to support our border laws.

This is only one suggestion. I can come up with others too :D
Now that is a good idea as long as they have food and water along the way.

Evee

Free-Agent Smith said:
Of course to save time we could just shove them into a Army cargo plain and push them out as the plane flys over their birth country. Bye-bye:)
Oh no not nice...of course you are joking. :)

Free-Agent Smith

Evee said:
Now that is a good idea as long as they have food and water along the way.
I'm not going to pay for their food and water. Are you volunteering to hand over more money for their illegal migration at our expense?

Free-Agent Smith

Evee said:
Oh no not nice...of course you are joking. :)
These people have caused U.S. citizens millions upon millions of dollars. Do you have a less expensive way to get them back across their border?

Remember, we want to dissuade them from coming back by illegal means. If we illegally entered their country(general term) we wouldn't be as well treated as the ones who have come into ours.

Evee

If the immigration laws was enforced the problem would be solved.
I can't help but think that is Bush's fault....In fact he encourages illegal immigration.

Evee

Free-Agent Smith said:
I'm not going to pay for their food and water. Are you volunteering to hand over more money for their illegal migration at our expense?
Well it would be cheaper in the long run, I couldn't let them drop dead from lack of food and water.
Then enforce immigration laws and make them stricter.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evee said:
I can't help but think that is Bush's fault....In fact he encourages illegal immigration.

:chuckle: Illegal immigration has been a problem since long before Bush has been in office. You can't blame him for the last forty years.

Free-Agent Smith

Evee said:
You can blame it on Bush but illegal immigration has been a problem for well over 50 years. I'd suggest that many politicians could fill that same bandwagon. I won't put Bush in that basket by himself.

paulpeterson83

BANNED
Banned
While I dont agree with FAS at all in any of his ideas, and frankly I think he is a loon, he does raise a good question. If for some reason, an American was caught in Mexico with out the proper papers and the like, would he/she be aforded the same rights that Mexican illegals demand in our country?

Although, I cant for the life of me figure out why you would go there to begin with, but hey to each his own.

Free-Agent Smith

Evee said:
Well it would be cheaper in the long run, I couldn't let them drop dead from lack of food and water.
Then enforce immigration laws and make them stricter.
As far as limmigration laws go, I'm all for letting the militia protect our borders with only light supervision from the federal government or whatever is actually required. Give these guys the power to shoot illegal imigrants crossing any of our borders because the illegal immigrants won't hesitate to shoot our border guards if they're cornered and are scared.