Illumination - light:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Illumination – light:

This is my “Ignorance” - light!

ILLUMINATI / ILLUMINATION, - Enlightenment, knowledge, wisdom and spirituality.
AAHHHH! – GNOSTIC / KNOWING, - Enlightenment, illumination, wisdom and spirituality.
AGNOSTIC / DARK SPOT, knowing nothing, understanding nothing, listening to nothing, caring about nothing; wants to teach all the secrets.

The Illuminati is a secret bunch of folk.—Religious.
The Brotherhood of Masonry is a secret bunch of folk. --- Religious.
The Gnostics are a non-secret bunch of folk, who think they can explain the secrets, --- Religious.

Do you think you know about the Illuminati and the other secret folk’s secrets? – How can anyone tell if he has the truth about any “SECRET”? – YOU DON’T --- Only the “ANGELS” of Christ know the secrets of God. The Philosophers can’t. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV – “The NATURAL MAN RECEIVETH NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED”. ----- The Illuminati, Gnostics and the Masons, all three are a philosophical bunch of folk. - They think they KNOW IT ALL from the material “AND” the spiritual stand-point. -- None has the “KNOWLEDGE, ENLIGHTENMENT / ILLUMINATION to even guess, or imagine that they have no IDEA what the Spirit of God IS, or that one cannot EXPLAIN the Spiritual with philosophy. – That is being very un-enlightened / un-illuminated and un-knowledgeable. - In other words, “DUMB as a philosophical donkey. – Any philosopher worth his “enlightenment”, could immediately SEE that philosophy and spirituality CANNOT mix. – ( Philosophy is for the - “Look at my Brains” crowd; - look how smart and “enlightened” I am )! – None of them can truly stand up under the “Spirit of God scrutiny”. – They all will eventually HIDE their philosophical minds in the dirt. You can’t pry them out with the Rod or Staff of God. Their stuck in their own concrete they mixed up for themselves and coated themselves in their own IGNORANCE for any Christian to see.

There can be NO wisdom or knowledge or Light come from the philosophy of any MAN. -- It all comes from GOD, the Spirit of all Angels. – The term, “There is no darkness in God AT ALL”; means WHAT? ----- 1 John 1:5-6 KJV - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that GOD IS “LIGHT”, AND IN HIM IS NO DARKNESS “AT ALL”. 6- If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth”. ----- The word “AT ALL” implies every Truth there-in / God; - in none can there be the SLIGHTEST “SHADE” OF DARKNESS. – Explain that, or even find it with your PHILOSOPHY!

How bright is the Light of God compared to the foolishness of “light” produced by a silly philosopher? – As a moon around a planet of a very distant STAR, - is your Philosopher’s “light”, and where they ARE. – What Philosopher was there when we created the Heavens and the Earth, -- and sent them into their darkness? -- Can any philosopher understand what I said there? – NO! – They are natural men, trying to show how knowing they are.
There is not a single Christian / Angel today that disagrees with any other Angel of Christ. - However, there is not a single Philosopher that will totally agree with any other Philosopher. -- Prove me wrong if you know it all.

You knowing everything, - Philosophically EXPLAIN the Spirit materially with your philosophy, or explain the creation and how it was created. - Explain the Angels, ----- Hebrews 13:2 KJV – “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for THEREBY SOME HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARES”. ----- That is unexplainable by your philosophy, and by those who are not Angels. --- ( Refer to the first Scripture given here-in ). – Explain any secret-thing of God if you’re the enlightened or the illuminated. - Turn yourselves wrong-side-out trying to, so we can see your inner thoughts / Spirit.

Gnostics! – Are you of the school, and are illuminated of the illuminati, or are you of the school of the philosophy of Gnosticism? --- I am of the SPIRIT, and have been “QUICKENED”; Which is to say, my eyes were opened by the “Spirit of God”. – That’s Christian / Angel. --- CHOOSE!, -- Those of you who seek the LIGHT of God, and not the “light” of Gnosticism, Illuminati, or the Masonry. ----- 1 Peter 3:18 KJV – “Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit”. – And – Psalms 119:50 KJV – “This is my comfort ( / Comforter ) in my affliction: for thy Word hath “QUICKENED” me”. – And – Psalms 119:93 KJV – “I will never forget thy precepts: for WITH THEM –( THOU HAST QUICKENED ME ). -----
Explain those by your philosophy!

By the way. – Do I have to read the writings of the Illuminati, Gnosticism, Masonry, or the Gospel of Tomas to be fair with other knowledges? - There can only be “FOUR” GOSPELS. There cannot be three or five, seven or nine, or any other number than FOUR GOSPELS. - No more or less. Any other than the original four are false gospels. ---- Prove me wrong!

Paul – 100610

Status
Not open for further replies.