ECT If MAD is false, what is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

This is for the frauds and the socially autistic who keep posting redundant thread after thread against MAD.

Put up or shut up.

Don't just attack MAD. Name a positive alternative. Don't be vague. Be specific. Identify by name (because they all have names or can be otherwise classified under known systems) the approach to Bible understanding that YOU believe should be adopted as true, and why.

If you don't name a specific one as an alternative to MAD, then you got nothing. You're just a fraud and a troll or a fool, whoever you are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is for the frauds and the socially autistic who keep posting redundant thread after thread against MAD.

Put up or shut up.

Don't just attack MAD. Name a positive alternative. Don't be vague. Be specific. Identify by name (because they all have names or can be otherwise classified under known systems) the approach to Bible understanding that YOU believe should be adopted as true, and why.

If you don't name a specific one as an alternative to MAD, then you got nothing. You're just a fraud and a troll or a fool, whoever you are.

Yep! They know absolutely nothing about the "Spiritual Tool" that the MAD Doctrine represents, yet, they hate it.

turbosixx

Put up or shut up.

This is what kills me about the madist. They think they have all the answers. Everyone thinks they have all the answers and can convincingly prove their viewpoint using scripture just like the madist. What makes you think you’re so special?

The alternative I subscribe to is the truth.
32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

In understanding the truth I see no contradictions at all and I don’t even have to say “well those books are not talking to me” or "that's not what it's really saying"

Mad is false and creates contradictions.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Without the "MAD Tool," one will remain confused and see contradictions that aren't there.

MAD is confusing and contradictory, just like 2P2P. It has the good intention of trying to make sense of the OT with the NT, but has missed quite a bit of what happened and is surging on with what Judaism thought would happen and the way it would happen.

I don't know that there is any advantage in having a 'name' other than turning into an easy target for poor thought objections.

What I try to declare is what the Gospel is and why it has the width of scope that it does in the NT.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In understanding the truth I see no contradictions at all and I don’t even have to say “well those books are not talking to me” or "that's not what it's really saying"

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

So you keep this? How interesting.

And it is really interesting that you are working on a 300 cubit long ark.

DAN P

MAD is confusing and contradictory, just like 2P2P. It has the good intention of trying to make sense of the OT with the NT, but has missed quite a bit of what happened and is surging on with what Judaism thought would happen and the way it would happen.

I don't know that there is any advantage in having a 'name' other than turning into an easy target for poor thought objections.

What I try to declare is what the Gospel is and why it has the width of scope that it does in the NT.

Hi and I say that ANYONE that will not see that there is NO DIFFERENCE between Law and GRACE of , that person is as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 says is UNLEARNED and TWISTS the scripture to there own DESTRUCTION !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I say that ANYONE that will not see that there is NO DIFFERENCE between Law and GRACE of , that person is as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 says is UNLEARNED and TWISTS the scripture to there own DESTRUCTION !!

dan p

No one has ever said there is no difference between law and grace that I have seen. The problem is much of what Jesus taught in the 4 Gospels applies and is for the BOC as is the NT.

2Pe 3:15
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you.

2Pe 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Paul was late as far as the other Apostles in their ministries and Jesus brought Paul up to speed in TRUTH and what Jesus wanted him to do. Paul himself said the other Apostles were in Jesus before he himself was.

musterion

This is what kills me about the madist. They think they have all the answers. Everyone thinks they have all the answers and can convincingly prove their viewpoint using scripture just like the madist. What makes you think you’re so special?

The alternative I subscribe to is the truth.
32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

You think you know Christ according to the flesh. Paul says no one can -- not even those who had actually met Him in the flesh. Some judaized fool 2,000 years later doesn't stand a chance trying that way.

DAN P

No
Paul was late as far as the other Apostles in their ministries and Jesus brought Paul up to speed in TRUTH and what Jesus wanted him to do. Paul himself said the other Apostles were in Jesus before he himself was.

Hi and Christ appointed 12 apostles and not by man as Paul was chosen by Christ .

Paul was above the 12 as Paul did SPECIAL miracles , spake more tongues , and was given a THORN in the flesh so that Paul would not glory and had more VISION and REVELATION than anyone 2 Cor 12:1 !!

And I feel that 2 Peter applies to all that do not believe the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and 26 and Paul says that all are ACCURSED and Fallen from Grace in Gal 5:4 !!

It does not matter how late Paul was , for God is controling all time periods !!

dan p

turbosixx

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

So you keep this? How interesting.

Why would I keep it?? I'm not a Jew. Gentiles have never been under the law of Moses. Also, this is before Christ's D,B & R so they were under the law.

23 But before faith came , we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ

DAN P

Yes, contradictory.

If Paul was not sent to baptize, why did he do it?

Hi and that is why Gal 2:18 is important , that Paul would be a transgreeso if Paul rebuilt what Paul torn down Paul would be a transgressor and that meant NO WATER Baptism or Preaching the Kingdom gospel !!

I quess you can not come to grips with Eph 4:5 and 1 Coe 1:17 as the is the difference be tbetween THE HOLY SPIRIT and whay is HOLY SPIRIT , so do you know the difference !

Only God Baptizes with the Holy Spirit and man uses Water to Baptized for Jews to become Kings and Priests as Ex 19:6 and Rev 1:6 because all the men in Israel were to be washed to be Priests !!

dan p

dan p

turbosixx

Do you understand when the law ended for those who were under it?

Eph. 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, 16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity.

The law ended at the cross. Until then, those under the law needed to follow it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by turbosixx
Why would I keep it?? I'm not a Jew.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by turbosixx
In understanding the truth I see no contradictions at all and I don’t even have to say“well those books are not talking to me” or "that's not what it's really saying"

A bit contradictory there turbs

Status
Not open for further replies.