If Christ is in you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Most of you say that Christ is in you. – Well, I say that too. - So if it is Christ that is in you; what about YOU! and Me! - Not counting the Christ that is in US. --- Are you accomplishing something great if you can prove that my flesh / body / physical person is somewhat NOT PERFECT! – Or, you can show that I’m somewhat of a grouch maybe. Or I’m short tempered hot-headed maybe. Or I persist in an unusual way maybe. ---- What does any of that have to do with the Christ that is in me? -- Maybe I’m not as PERFECT as any of you self righteous snobs, but still its Christ that is in me that teaches the Truth from an imperfect temple. Whose Temple cannot be proven wrong by the very snobs that criticize the temple of Christ that I represent. And I’m no coward that runs and hides from a little criticism. I guess it’s the Christ that is in me, that is no coward.
What about the Christ that is in you? - If he’s not a lying coward that you have your faith in, why can’t you stand up against another doctrine that is not his? – You all teach some form of doctrine; so it must be the false Christ that is in you.

At different times, some of you have pointed out that if I acted a little sweeter and licked the feet of some of those religious snobs, I would not have so much trouble getting my point across. -- In other words, - if I were to act stupid, and like an unlearned fool, you all would LOVE ME! --- I think you’re missing some point somewhere there. ----- Acts 26:24 KJV – “Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad”. --- And again, --- Ecclesiastes 1:18 KJV - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow”.
I was just wondering why all of you are SSooo kissing sweet and peaceful and kind to one another. – Can the Scriptures be true? - You must be without wisdom and knowledge? – I know that you all don’t believe Scriptures, so you can’t accept that. You are just sweet and wise! --- You say Christ is in you, and not in me. - I am mean and nasty to the fools when I should show them that I LOVE THEM like you do.

If any of you had Christ in you, you’d die. You couldn’t handle it. -- One must be remade in a total different person inwardly. Not the same old pile of dung as you were before you said that Christ is in you. -- EVERYONE who says that Christ is in them, teaches the very same thing they taught and heard taught before some false Christ slithered into them. Nothing changed, same lying hypocrite as before.

I was camping alone for two years. - I was a devout atheist, and a week later I was Baptized into the Holy Ghost. -- However, much happened during that last month. ------ So in 29 words, I can tell my entire story that has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. – Except that CHRIST IS IN ME!

Do any of you so called “Christians” remember it said, --- Matthew 10:34-35 KJV – “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35- For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law”. ---- Why then do you say that I MUST be sweet and kind always to the sarcastic religious snobs? ------ PROVE ME WRONG! ---------- again.

Paul – 071310

oatmeal

Most of you say that Christ is in you. – Well, I say that too. - So if it is Christ that is in you; what about YOU! and Me! - Not counting the Christ that is in US. --- Are you accomplishing something great if you can prove that my flesh / body / physical person is somewhat NOT PERFECT! – Or, you can show that I’m somewhat of a grouch maybe. Or I’m short tempered hot-headed maybe. Or I persist in an unusual way maybe. ---- What does any of that have to do with the Christ that is in me? -- Maybe I’m not as PERFECT as any of you self righteous snobs, but still its Christ that is in me that teaches the Truth from an imperfect temple. Whose Temple cannot be proven wrong by the very snobs that criticize the temple of Christ that I represent. And I’m no coward that runs and hides from a little criticism. I guess it’s the Christ that is in me, that is no coward.
What about the Christ that is in you? - If he’s not a lying coward that you have your faith in, why can’t you stand up against another doctrine that is not his? – You all teach some form of doctrine; so it must be the false Christ that is in you.

At different times, some of you have pointed out that if I acted a little sweeter and licked the feet of some of those religious snobs, I would not have so much trouble getting my point across. -- In other words, - if I were to act stupid, and like an unlearned fool, you all would LOVE ME! --- I think you’re missing some point somewhere there. ----- Acts 26:24 KJV – “Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad”. --- And again, --- Ecclesiastes 1:18 KJV - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow”.
I was just wondering why all of you are SSooo kissing sweet and peaceful and kind to one another. – Can the Scriptures be true? - You must be without wisdom and knowledge? – I know that you all don’t believe Scriptures, so you can’t accept that. You are just sweet and wise! --- You say Christ is in you, and not in me. - I am mean and nasty to the fools when I should show them that I LOVE THEM like you do.

If any of you had Christ in you, you’d die. You couldn’t handle it. -- One must be remade in a total different person inwardly. Not the same old pile of dung as you were before you said that Christ is in you. -- EVERYONE who says that Christ is in them, teaches the very same thing they taught and heard taught before some false Christ slithered into them. Nothing changed, same lying hypocrite as before.

I was camping alone for two years. - I was a devout atheist, and a week later I was Baptized into the Holy Ghost. -- However, much happened during that last month. ------ So in 29 words, I can tell my entire story that has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. – Except that CHRIST IS IN ME!

Do any of you so called “Christians” remember it said, --- Matthew 10:34-35 KJV – “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35- For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law”. ---- Why then do you say that I MUST be sweet and kind always to the sarcastic religious snobs? ------ PROVE ME WRONG! ---------- again.

Paul – 071310

Paul,

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the lord Jesus Christ.

I am blessed that you have turned from darkness to light.

It is a pleasure to see someone like you who takes the scripture as seriously as you do.

Romans 12:10

Romans 12:13

Romans 12:14

Romans 12:17,18

Romans 12:19

Ephesians 4:32

Galatians 5:22-23

Ephesians 5:2

oatmeal

Letsargue

Paul,

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the lord Jesus Christ.

I am blessed that you have turned from darkness to light.

It is a pleasure to see someone like you who takes the scripture as seriously as you do.

Romans 12:10

Romans 12:13

Romans 12:14

Romans 12:17,18

Romans 12:19

Ephesians 4:32

Galatians 5:22-23

Ephesians 5:2

oatmeal

I can read Scripture, so what are YOU saying?

Those may or may not apply to me the way some of these people would like to apply them.
Anyone can quote Scripture and say S-E-E! -- SEE what? - Just come out with it and don't cowed to anything. - Maybe you can prove me wrong with something that doesn't apply to anything, and to Jesus Christ the SAMEWAY. Jesus was never kind to the lost and the foolish! - He was however, kind to the good and honest heart. There is none today.

Paul -- 082110

Status
Not open for further replies.