I am disgusted!

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am disgusted. I am disgusted by the pro life movement. I am disgusted with the Republicans. I am disgusted with our jelly spined Christians who are saying that assisted suicide is alright! I am disgusted with talk show hosts: Hugh Hewit, with Sean Hannity, with Matt Drudge etc. etc. etc.

They hold majority rules and our wicked laws over God's law. I am infuriated. There are not many words to describe my anger.

Terri Schiavo is starving to death and our Republican, jelly spined Christians are saying that Jeb Bush was right not to break the law and take the National Guard and storm the building to give Terri Schiavo nourishment.

Some say that we were keeping her alive by artificial means but all they were doing was giving her food and water, not keeping her alive on an iron lung! And don't you eat? All need to eat.

This country is not going to Hell in a handbasket; it's going to Hell with jet rockets.

Last edited:

ShadowMaid

I'm sorry I can't make you feel better, Wamba. I know how you feel, and all I can offer is a soda. What kind would you like?

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
ShadowMaid said:
I'm sorry I can't make you feel better, Wamba. I know how you feel, and all I can offer is a soda. What kind would you like?

:) thanks. I'll take a coke.

Mr. 5020

Wamba the Fool said:
I am disgusted. I am disgusted by the pro life movement. I am disgusted with the Republicans. I am disgusted with our jelly spined Christians who are saying that assisted suicide is alright! I am disgusted with talk show hosts: Hugh Hewit, with Sean Hannity, with Matt Drudge etc. etc. etc.

They hold magority rules and our wicked laws over God's law. I am infuriated. There are not many words to describe my anger.

Terri Schiavo is starving to death and our Republican, jelly spined Christians are saying that Jeb Bush was right not to break the law and take the National Guard and storm the building to give Terri Schiavo nourishment.

Some say that we were keeping her alive by artificial means but all they were doing was giving her food and water, not keeping her alive on an iron lung! And don't you eat? All need to eat.

This country is not going to Hell in a handbasket; it's going to Hell with jet rockets.
And what should we do, big fella? What are you doing?

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
And what should we do, big fella? What are you doing?

What do you think we should do?! Let her dehydrate? No! Give her food and water!

And if I had money I would fly to Florida and try to get her water.

Mr. 5020

Wamba the Fool said:
What do you think we should do?! Let her dehydrate? No! Give her food and water!

And if I had money I would fly to Florida and try to get her water.
So you're not going to do anything. Got it.

Mr. 5020

Wamba the Fool said:
Excuse me? I at least am saying I'm pro life. Unlike what you seem to be saying.
I am pro-life. Extremely pro-life. I'll stand up for truth in any way I can, and I've gotten in many arguments in the extremely liberal area I live in about the Terri case. I was just stating that there is nothing that the people you are yelling at can do.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
I am pro-life. Extremely pro-life. I'll stand up for truth in any way I can, and I've gotten in many arguments in the extremely liberal area I live in about the Terri case. I was just stating that there is nothing that the people you are yelling at can do.

The people here or people in power?

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:

For one I was not yelling, no words were capitalized.

I was stating what is right, telling people to think, just think. God's laws are above ours and sometimes man's law needs to be broken to stay in line with God's laws.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't think he was yelling but more like venting. Sometimes situations like this get to you so much that you gotta vent.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
The people here.

I guess we can't do much more than attempt to give her water but I appreciated his post because it basically summed up my feelings. People today are too concerned with comfort, even if others are being murdered, to do anything other than sigh patiently and say very piously,"It's in God's hands".