ECT How many roads to heaven do MADist teach are in scripture?

dodge

Jesus taught that there were only "2" roads in this life the "wide" road that leads to hell , and the "narrow" road that leads to heaven.

If you divide the gospel into "2" gospels wouldn't that mean that there would then be "3" roads you know the wide road to hell and one narrow road for the Jews and one narrow road for the gentiles ?

Please post the scripture references that describes and explains the third road.

Thanks.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus taught that there were only "2" roads in this life the "wide" road that leads to hell , and the "narrow" road that leads to heaven.

If you divide the gospel into "2" gospels wouldn't that mean that there would then be "3" roads you know the wide road to hell and one narrow road for the Jews and one narrow road for the gentiles ?

Please post the scripture references that describes and explains the third road.

Thanks.
The strait gate is for the gospel of the kingdom.
It is the hard gate to stand in.
Whomever is found guilty of the law cannot stand in this gate.
And every jot and title of the law must be adhered to or else you are guilty of the whole law.

Thankfully, the gospel commissioned to Paul by our risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ has freed us from the bondage the law held over folks.
The grace without works gospel.

DAN P

Thanks.

Hi and Gal 3:28 describes it ALL !!

There are 4 verbs in the PRESENT TENSE and when Gentiles and Jews , Bond or Free and MALE and Female are placed into the B O C ALL LOSE THERE IDENTITY IN CHRIST !!

Because of 2 Cor 3:15 there is ONLY ONE PEOPLE AND ONE Program , called the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and Gal 3:28 describes it ALL !!

There are 4 verbs in the PRESENT TENSE and when Gentiles and Jews , Bond ot Free and MALE and Female are placed into the B O C ALL LOSE THERE IDENTITY IN CHRIST !!

Because of 2 Cor 3:15 there is ONLY ONE PEOPLE AND ONE Program , called the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 !!

dan p

dan, for once we agree "all are one in Christ Jesus'", which of course still leaves only "2"roads. One road to life in Christ Jesus and "one" road that is wide that leads straight to hell.

Proving yet again that MAD is a fraud and a lie straight from Satan to deceived men.

DAN P

dan, for once we agree "all are one in Christ Jesus'", which of course still leaves only "2"roads. One road to life in Christ Jesus and "one" road that is wide that leads straight to hell.

Proving yet again that MAD is a fraud and a lie straight from Satan to deceived men.

DAN P

Hi and I am not MAD , BUT am correct and DISPENSATIONALISM is found in the bible !!

There is yet 3 roads to HELL , the second is found in Matt 25 and the 3 road is in Revelation 20 !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

Thanks.

Slower: "Gospel" merely means "good news." The context determines what good news/gospel is being discussed. And not all of the good news's in the book, pertain to " roads in this life that leads to heaven.",i.e., salvation.

Of course, since you have an unteacheable spirit, and do not study the details of the book, you make these silly little threads, and, of course, by your "argument," have Judas preaching the "'narrow" road that leads to heaven,'" per....

Luke 9:6 KJV.

Read it, kid.

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and I am not MAD , BUT am correct and DISPENSATIONALISM is found in the bible !!

There is yet 3 roads to HELL , the second is found in Matt 25 and the 3 road is in Revelation 20 !!

dan p

dan, do you believe Jesus lied when HE taught that there are "2" roads one is "narrow" and leads to eternal life and one is "wide" leading to eternal death ?

Jerry Shugart

Yes, the narrow gate leads to life.

Do you deny that the "good news" spoken in this verse leads to life?:

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name" (Jn.20:31).​

Do you really think that is the same "good news" in the following passage which leads to life?:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures" (1 Cor.15:1-4).​

dodge

Jerry Shugart;5002883]Yes, the narrow gate leads to life.

Do you deny that the "good news" spoken in this verse leads to life?:

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name" (Jn.20:31).​

Jerry, It would have been the same had Jesus said IN Him or OUT of Him as far as wide and narrow go so in that we agree.
Do you really think that is the same "good news" in the following passage which leads to life?:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures" (1 Cor.15:1-4).​

Yes, and because one is either in Jesus (narrow road ) or out of Jesus ( wide road).

The same as Jesus saying He is the door because He is the only way to salvation.

DAN P

dan, do you believe Jesus lied when HE taught that there are "2" roads one is "narrow" and leads to eternal life and one is "wide" leading to eternal death ?

Hi and then Luke 16:22 and 23 where Abraham's Bosom is , in HELL amd then in Matt 25:32-33 at Jesus second coming and in the Rev 20:12-15 are present 3 roads to HELL and the LAKE OF FIRE is not TRUE ??

What bible are you READING ??

But to go to HEAVEN is for the B O C as written in 1 Thess 4:13-18 A=and in 2 Cor 5:8 and then the B O C will appear at the BEMA SEAT in verse 10 !!

Only Paul presents what I have written to you !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;5002967]Hi and then Luke 16:22 and 23 where Abraham's Bosom is , in HELL amd then in Matt 25:32-33 at Jesus second coming and in the Rev 20:12-15 are present 3 roads to HELL and the LAKE OF FIRE is not TRUE ??

You are way overthinking this dan. NO Jesus no heaven-know Jesus know heaven, and you need to get off of the sauce according to scripture says there is only one road to hell, and that is rejecting Jesus. Just because hell is mentioned does not mean there is a new road to hell.

What bible are you READING ??

Personally I stay with the KJV. I have never said the lake of fire is not true.

But to go to HEAVEN is for the B O C as written in 1 Thess 4:13-18 A=and in 2 Cor 5:8 and then the B O C will appear at the BEMA SEAT in verse 10 !!

Yep, 2 judgement 1 at the great white judgement throne ( the LOST ) the other at the BEMA judgement seat of Jesus (SAVED)
Only Paul presents what I have written to you !!

WRONG the OT recorded those events before Paul was born.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, It would have been the same had Jesus said IN Him or OUT of Him as far as wide and narrow go so in that we agree.

I am just going by what He actually said, the the narrow way leads to life (Mt.7:14).

And you failed tp answer my question. Do you deny that the "good news" spoken in this verse leads to life?:

Of course those who believe that gospel receive life and are saved when they believe it. I asked you you really think that is the same "good news" in the following passage which leads to life?:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"
(1 Cor.15:1-4).​

To this you answered:

You are totally blind since you cannot even recognize that the "good news" that declares that the Lord Jesus died for our sins is the same "good news" that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God!

You were totally serious when you said that our intellect plays no part in understanding what the Scriptures reveal and now we all can see the result of that!