HIS Only Existance:

Letsargue

God has existed in many “WAYS” in the past, in your carnal earth and world. Even before the world was, God existed in another “WAY”, and All His “WAYS” is Now the “WAY” of Christ!! ---- Take it or leave it, I couldn’t care LESS. -- You all can be, and do what every your phony and false ~god desires of you, -- and That you DO!! --- ( John 8:44 KJV ) – 44- “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do”. ---//-- That’s God’s Prophesy of all of you divided ~children of that Darkness!!!

He existed as the “Savior / Jesus”, coming to earth to save the Lost Fools, and the Fools Killed HIM!!! Even given All Power in Heaven and on Earth they killed Him!!! – He then existed as “Jesus the Christ”, or “Jesus Christ” and still had all Power in Heaven and on earth. - He tried to save the Lost Fools through His chosen Apostles, and the Fools Beheaded Him in their hearts, steadfastly!! – However, “Establishing” His Church, the “BODY OF CHRIST”; - His Body, the Spiritual Body, liken to His Father’s Body, the Carnal “CREATION”!!

When “Jesus” was just the Savior in the Carnal, come to save the Fools, He was given the “Gospel of the Kingdom” / the prophesy of His Gospel; the - “All Power in Heaven and on Earth”. – Then He, after the Fools Crucified Him, He became the “Resurrected Jesus”, the “Jesus the Christ”, or “Jesus Christ” the Seed of His Gospel preached / planted who He was, in a few hearts, and!! – Then, and ONLY THEN He became in AD70, the “( ALL ) and IN ALL” of the Redeemed, - “THE CHRIST”; -- Just the “Christ”. – Now “Christ” is God, the Everlasting Father, and the “New Creation” / the “Body of Christ” who We Are!! – We, the Christians is the New Creation with all “Power” / the “True Gospel of Christ”, and who He is, and that is US!!

Now Fools!!, Prove me wrong with the Garbage given you by your phony ~Stupid little ~god of divided ~darkness you joyfully received!!!!

The “Body of Christ” is the “New Creation”, and the Christian is the Power of it!!! – (( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV )) – 24- “(( Then cometh the end )), (( When He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father )); (((( When He shall have ( “Put Down all RULE” ) “and all authority and power” ))))”!!! – To Whom??? – To the Body of Christ; -- it’s the Body of Christ who has the True Gospel, the Power of God; - the Only Power of God!!!! --- (( We are ALL ONE )) --- ( Luke 22:29 KJV ) ---&--- ( 1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV ) ---//--- Get it Now????? --- Of Course NOT!!!

Now, any of you Fools prove that that phony false ~christ of yours has any power at all over the Body of Christ the Creation, and not “ALL LYING POWER” over you fools!!!
I put this, and the rest of what I say, where I want THEM, - Kinda like all the rest of the “Lovely; – “LOVING”!! Kindred” here.

Paul – 091513

Letsargue

God has existed in many “WAYS” in the past, in your carnal earth and world. Even before the world was, God existed in another “WAY”, and All His “WAYS” is Now the “WAY” of Christ!! ---- Take it or leave it, I couldn’t care LESS. -- You all can be, and do what every your phony and false ~god desires of you, -- and That you DO!! --- ( John 8:44 KJV ) – 44- “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do”. ---//-- That’s God’s Prophesy of all of you divided ~children of that Darkness!!!

He existed as the “Savior / Jesus”, coming to earth to save the Lost Fools, and the Fools Killed HIM!!! Even given All Power in Heaven and on Earth they killed Him!!! – He then existed as “Jesus the Christ”, or “Jesus Christ” and still had all Power in Heaven and on earth. - He tried to save the Lost Fools through His chosen Apostles, and the Fools Beheaded Him in their hearts, steadfastly!! – However, “Establishing” His Church, the “BODY OF CHRIST”; - His Body, the Spiritual Body, liken to His Father’s Body, the Carnal “CREATION”!!

When “Jesus” was just the Savior in the Carnal, come to save the Fools, He was given the “Gospel of the Kingdom” / the prophesy of His Gospel; the - “All Power in Heaven and on Earth”. – Then He, after the Fools Crucified Him, He became the “Resurrected Jesus”, the “Jesus the Christ”, or “Jesus Christ” the Seed of His Gospel preached / planted who He was, in a few hearts, and!! – Then, and ONLY THEN He became in AD70, the “( ALL ) and IN ALL” of the Redeemed, - “THE CHRIST”; -- Just the “Christ”. – Now “Christ” is God, the Everlasting Father, and the “New Creation” / the “Body of Christ” who We Are!! – We, the Christians is the New Creation with all “Power” / the “True Gospel of Christ”, and who He is, and that is US!!

Now Fools!!, Prove me wrong with the Garbage given you by your phony ~Stupid little ~god of divided ~darkness you joyfully received!!!!

The “Body of Christ” is the “New Creation”, and the Christian is the Power of it!!! – (( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV )) – 24- “(( Then cometh the end )), (( When He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father )); (((( When He shall have ( “Put Down all RULE” ) “and all authority and power” ))))”!!! – To Whom??? – To the Body of Christ; -- it’s the Body of Christ who has the True Gospel, the Power of God; - the Only Power of God!!!! --- (( We are ALL ONE )) --- ( Luke 22:29 KJV ) ---&--- ( 1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV ) ---//--- Get it Now????? --- Of Course NOT!!!

Now, any of you Fools prove that that phony false ~christ of yours has any power at all over the Body of Christ the Creation, and not “ALL LYING POWER” over you fools!!!
I put this, and the rest of what I say, where I want THEM, - Kinda like all the rest of the “Lovely; – “LOVING”!! Kindred” here.

Paul – 091513

I had no idea that this generation of, - whatever they call themselves; - that they were SOO Ignorant, and I use the real definition of “Ignorant”. – They who are Dumb because they “Ignore” Knowledge, or anything that stands in their way of Satan. -- Anything they can express their Hate toward, -- they call it their ~love of their ~god; -- and rejoice in their Hate, not knowing any better!!

This People is SOO Ignorant, by Ignoring the Truth which is the “Christ”; - is truly a danger to anyone who might want to be saved. And you just don’t Care!!! – They are the ones who hide themselves in their Catacombs with their little “Ignorant Buttons”, praying to their phony little ~god to hide them from the Body of Christ, thinking that He can’t SEE Them!! – They “ignore” that Christ came with ALL His Holy Angels to reveal ALL, TO ALL who are in Him!!!
Just look around, you’ll see yourselves for who you really are, but you still can’t care, because you can’t see anything anyhow, for being SOO ignorant. You ~love darkness - you find your safety in it, like the Fools you are!!!

Ignore me!!, -- you think you’re doing you and your ~brothers a favor, but some of you are ( Old Enough to see real soon ) just where you’ve been all this Time in your foolish world. – And a Happy Day This is. There has been MANY who have already found where they are, when it was TOO Late!!!

Paul – 091513