Heat wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary K

Banned
Up until now the temps have been in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Then Friday it reached 97, yesterday it was 105 and today 104. Tomorrow and the next day are supposed to be 110+ and then stay above 100 until next Sunday. Now if I lived in Arizona, New Mexico or Texas the temps wouldn't be that unusual, but I live within 30 miles as the crow flies from the Canadian border. I've lived in the northern climes all my life and I've never seen a heat streak like this. It's breaking all-time record temps around here.

This is so rare that the fire department made robo calls to everyone telling them to be very careful in the heat. That's just unknown around here.

Right Divider

Body part
Up until now the temps have been in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Then Friday it reached 97, yesterday it was 105 and today 104. Tomorrow and the next day are supposed to be 110+ and then stay above 100 until next Sunday. Now if I lived in Arizona, New Mexico or Texas the temps wouldn't be that unusual, but I live within 30 miles as the crow flies from the Canadian border. I've lived in the northern climes all my life and I've never seen a heat streak like this. It's breaking all-time record temps around here.

This is so rare that the fire department made robo calls to everyone telling them to be very careful in the heat. That's just unknown around here.
Since the Democrats are "in power", there's a lot more hot air. 🔥♨️🤣😁

Gary K

Banned
Climate change/global warming. Get used to it.
Look at the jet stream. It is way out of whack. It actually runs north and south for quite a ways right now. It used to run east to west with small variations. Now it moves all over the place and it is so far north right now it is drawing the heat out of the southwest where it normally is. It is manipulated into moving by heating the ionosphere with tools such as HAARP. By doing that the jet stream can be moved where ever these people want it to. And when the jet stream is manipulated the weather is manipulated. It's called geo engineering.

HAARP installations are world wide.

here is a link to a US government document from 55 years ago on creating a national program of manipulating the weather.
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf

marke

It turns out that increasing greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere has an effect after all! Who knew?
It turns out that slick buffoons studying the weather still promote the false narrative that humans are causing global temperatures to rise dangerously and will continue to do so if large government money is not given quickly to them to fix the problem. Who knew?

marke

I don't think you know what factors are involved.
How many different measurements must be taken over how many hundreds of years to accurately plot what is really happening over long periods with the weather? We have always had hot and cold spells and it looks like we always will whether we waste money on foolish research and government carbon mandates or not.

marke

You're not even a student of the topic, let alone an expert, so what do you know?
Climate experts, like experts in covid research and development, are often just science speculators with their hands in governments' deep pockets. They can say whatever they like and dupes will believe them.

marke

Look at the jet stream. It is way out of whack. It actually runs north and south for quite a ways right now. It used to run east to west with small variations. Now it moves all over the place and it is so far north right now it is drawing the heat out of the southwest where it normally is. It is manipulated into moving by heating the ionosphere with tools such as HAARP. By doing that the jet stream can be moved where ever these people want it to. And when the jet stream is manipulated the weather is manipulated. It's called geo engineering.

HAARP installations are world wide.

here is a link to a US government document from 55 years ago on creating a national program of manipulating the weather.
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf
Humans do not command the weather, God does.

Job 37:

28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of "weaponizing" weather.

Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are uninformed, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science

HAARP, blamed for everything from the loss of flight MH370 to the polar vortex, is to close

27 MAY 2014

Name a natural phenomenon, and someone probably suspects HAARP of being behind it. Online, conspiracy theorists suggest that HAARP was to blame for the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan; the Moore, Oklahoma, tornado of 2013; a landslide in 2006 in the Philippines; and many more natural disasters. Other conspiracy theories hold that HAARP controls people's minds or is capable of altering the very fabric of reality.

Gary K

Banned
It turns out you didn't read hardly anything I made available to you here. But then, that's no surprise. It's your modus operandi.

In 1966 the US armed forces had already been studying how to weaponize the weather. By the 1970s the Senate was already making treaties that involved using weather as a weapon. Governments don't make treaties concerning weapons that no one has available. As an example, there were no nuclear weapons treaties pre WWII as there were no nuclear weapons. Just so, no one makes treaties involving the weather if no one has weaponized it.

I just laugh at your "conspiracy theory" claims when actual government documents confirm that weather has been weaponized. So, just keep on sticking your head in the sand and you and UN can get married and play Mr. and Mrs. Ostrich together.

Gary K

Banned
Here is more for you to laugh at, anna.

Ever heard of the National Weather Modification Policy Act? It was enacted in 1976.

The National Weather Modification Policy Act of 1976 (Public Law
94-490, Oct. 13, 1976) stated as its purpose to "develop a comprehen-
sive and coordinated national weather modification policy and a na-
tional program of weather modification research and development."
This would include the development of "both national and interna-
tional mechanisms designed to minimize conflicts which may rise with
respect to the peaceful uses of weather modification." The law called
for a study which shall include "a review of the international impor-
tance and implications of weather modification activities by the United
States," a review and analysis of the necessity and feasibility of nego-
tiating an international agreement concerning the peaceful uses of
weather modification, and "formation of one or more options for a
model international agreement concerning the peaceful uses of weather
modification and the regulation of national weather modification."
Finally, the law required that the Secretary of Commerce report to
the Congress within 1 year on, among other things, the international
agreement specified above.
In response to this directive from the Congress, the Secretary of
Commerce established the Weather Modification Advisory Board
which has recently begun holding meetings to develop this national
policy and provide the Secretary with information necessary to make
the report to Congress. page 444 Weather Modification: Programs, Problems, Policy, and Potential

Ever hear about the following document produced by Congress in May of 1978: Weather Modification: Programs, Problems, Policy, and Potential. It's a 784 page document.

Ever heard of the negotiations between the US and Soviet Union on weather warfare back in 1973?

Here is what was discussed:
Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other
Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques
development of the treaty
On July 3, 1974, the United States and the Soviet Union issued a
joint statement recognizing the potential danger of the use of environ-
mental modification in warfare and agreeing to
1. Advocate the most effective measures possible to eliminate
the dangers of this type of warfare ;
and
2. Meet during 1974 to explore the problem and its solution.

One year prior to this communique, the Senate had adopted by a
large majority a resolution calling upon the U.S. Government to nego-
tiate a treaty controlling the use of environmental modification as a
weapon of war.
Both quotes come from pp 429, 430 of the 784 page document I listed above. Yeah, just wild conspiracy theories with no basis in fact. Our government would never weaponize the weather, and neither would our enemies. Your combination of ignorance and arrogance is amazing, anna. You know nothing, but think you're extremely well informed, and mock those trying to teach you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.