Happy New Year!

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And a very Happy New Year to you as well!

:cheers:

Thank you. I know it isn't quite New Year for you yet. But it is for me!
I'm just having a little drink to celebrate. The first alcohol I've had for over two years I believe. Let's see what it does to me... If I don't respond again for five hours or so you can hazard a guess.

Doom

I know it isn't quite New Year for you yet. But it is for me!
I'm just having a little drink to celebrate. The first alcohol I've had for over two years I believe. Let's see what it does to me... If I don't respond again for a five hours you can hazard a guess.
Cool! Who wins the Miss State football game? I still have time to get a bet in.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cool! Who wins the Miss State football game? I still have time to get a bet in.

I'm afraid I don't know who Miss State is or why she would be playing football.

Of course football in the United States is improperly so called. It is really handball since the ball is in the hand much more than it ever is in contact with the foot. Your football is more like our rugby. Anyway, say hello to Miss State for me!

Doom

I'm afraid I don't know who Miss State is or why she would be playing football.

Of course football in the United States is improperly so called. It is really handball since the ball is in the hand much more than it ever is in contact with the foot. Your football is more like our rugby. Anyway, say hello to Miss State for me!
I was only asking, because the game starts and ends before the New Year, and since it's already the New year there, I thought you might tell me who won. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you. I know it isn't quite New Year for you yet. But it is for me!
I'm just having a little drink to celebrate. The first alcohol I've had for over two years I believe. Let's see what it does to me... If I don't respond again for five hours or so you can hazard a guess.
I've got two Miller High Lifes in the fridge, waiting.
That's one more than I usually have at once.

Woohoo!

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Happy new year DR. Hope you have a great 2015. :cheers:

Thanks KM. You too.

I was only asking, because the game starts and ends before the New Year, and since it's already the New year there, I thought you might tell me who won. :)

I knew that. It is my practice not to use emoticons. If you find what I say remotely humorous, witty, sarcastic, dry, boring, ambiguous or anything like that then it is probably because I intend it to be. I was just responding in kind. Have a good year!

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've got two Miller High Lifes in the fridge, waiting.
That's one more than I usually have at once.

Woohoo!

Mine was limited to a shot of Baileys. The effect lasted about 5 minutes. Perhaps just as well in my condition... Mustn't overdo it, eh?

I can just about taste it. It used to be my favourite beverage. Though I might only have it a few times a year anyway. My alcohol consumption is off the scale! I deposited it straight into my stomach in case there were any issues with the alcohol going down my throat. Don't even feel drowsy. Enjoy!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
new-yearsmiley_zps8e8ae42e.gif

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Happy New Year DR and all here at TOL. Go easy on the toddies DR...:chuckle: I am having a nice oatmeal stout right now...very good.