Guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Have you ever noticed that when a person is guilty of a serious violation of law or morality, that when they become a suspect of violation; they clam up and hide, and try to avoid being questioned? – They will do or say anything to cover up their immorality. - If a person is innocent and not guilty of anything, they’re not AFRAID to speak on any subject and answer questions about anything.
I don’t really wonder why the extreme leftists never answer anything honestly. They just run their mouths with all the hate, lies, and name calling, and with all the under-mining of the truth and accusing the innocent of anything they can get others to believe. They’ll do anything to throw a blanket over their DONKEY. - They’re cowards to face the public in an honest discussion. - Everything has to be rigged by them in their favor. These people will kill or destroy anything that gets in their way of covering up their wrong-doings.
Sounds like the modern day so called “Christians” when confronted with the TRUTH; knowing they are in error and can be proven to be wrong. - Then the great cover up begins. “SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS” goes into place, and everything a Christian says is condemned, and he becomes a kook and a loony tune or worse, just to cover their dirty donkeys. -- COVER? -- Just like the extreme liberals, these phony Christians will COVER their sorry donkeys with anything. - It doesn’t matter who they hurt or destroy as long as they can get away with their false doctrines. God calls those people on both sides, Liberals and false Christians, - LOST! - They are brothers in their father’s house.

Whether it’s the Constitution or the Bible, those who are guilty of the violations and transgressions of either; and are caught and are suspected of wrong doing, they know it perfectly, and run and hide. They know they’re wrong, or they wouldn’t run and hide or start running their mouths in all their hate and sarcasm. --- The very stupid like some vice leaders, are too stupid to keep their mouths shut, and the very stupid phony Christians do nothing but run their mouths like all FOOLS do, and they sound like all the other fools without answers and their name calling. There is no difference between the phony Christians and the extreme leftists. They’re both born or brought forth from the guts of hell.

Today, there’s no difference in the extreme evil and the modern Christian. I’m referring to their attitude, not their speech. - Their words are different. - One speaks of spirit and the other speaks of government. They both attempt to vote Christ out of his own authority, and they fail of course, but they are still guilty of Spiritual Transgressions against Christ, with nothing but sarcasm to defend themselves and cover their nakedness before God, which is their GUILT!

If I may ask. – Why do some or most of you either hide or just bad mouth, and use nothing but sarcasm and hatred to answer a Thread written by me? You can say anything you know to be untrue to support your own GOD, - but most of you call yourselves “Christians” and you still conduct yourselves exactly like the extreme Liberal fools do in politics. Even your smartest and brightest can’t do anything but be sarcastic about anything DIFFERENT from their present doctrines. – That’s very low down, and cheap to be from a Christian! – Christians don’t conduct themselves in that manner; only FOOLS; - Political and Spiritual. – Prove this!

Paul – 070610

OMEGA

God calls the Foolish of the World.

I put my honest opinion forward and you called me a LIAR .

Call your friend a LIAR and see what he says to you.:jawdrop:

Do you know the scripture that talks about not offending the brethren .

Letsargue

God calls the Foolish of the World.

I put my honest opinion forward and you called me a LIAR .

Call your friend a LIAR and see what he says to you.

Do you know the scripture that talks about not offending the brethren .

If you call yourself a Christian, you are saying also that you love the Lord and DO THE THINGS HE SAYS. ---- John 14:15 KJV - “If ye love me, keep my commandments”. A Christian tries to do those things.

We are not talking about friendship. We are talking enemy to enemy in the Spirit. If you were my neighbor, I probably would have a BBQ with you, but in the Spirit, we are enemies; THEREFORE! ---- Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV - “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand”.

I would NEVER OFFEND a Brother in Christ, but YOU and THEY are not my brothers in the Christ I know and love; - who you despise and blaspheme. - And I'm suppose to LOVE and be kind to you? - NO! - You are my enemy and I bring my Sword against you-all as the Lord has ordained the CHRISTIAN to do. --- (Am I being too Spiritual, or Spiritual minded for you)? --- The Lord has ordained for his Christians to take up the Sword of the Spirit, not roll over and let the Lost get away with blaspheming Him through the Christian. ---- Matthew 25:40 KJV – “Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME”.

Paul -- 070610

beloved

If you call yourself a Christian, you are saying also that you love the Lord and DO THE THINGS HE SAYS. ---- John 14:15 KJV - “If ye love me, keep my commandments”. A Christian tries to do those things.

We are not talking about friendship. We are talking enemy to enemy in the Spirit. If you were my neighbor, I probably would have a BBQ with you, but in the Spirit, we are enemies; THEREFORE! ---- Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV - “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand”.

I would NEVER OFFEND a Brother in Christ, but YOU and THEY are not my brothers in the Christ I know and love; - who you despise and blaspheme. - And I'm suppose to LOVE and be kind to you? - NO! - You are my enemy and I bring my Sword against you-all as the Lord has ordained the CHRISTIAN to do. --- (Am I being too Spiritual, or Spiritual minded for you)? --- The Lord has ordained for his Christians to take up the Sword of the Spirit, not roll over and let the Lost get away with blaspheming Him through the Christian. ---- Matthew 25:40 KJV – “Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME”.

Paul -- 070610

Letsargue, I find your posts interesting indeed, I have read your posts for a long while, agreed enemies in the household.

beloved

Have you ever noticed that when a person is guilty of a serious violation of law or morality, that when they become a suspect of violation; they clam up and hide, and try to avoid being questioned? – They will do or say anything to cover up their immorality. - If a person is innocent and not guilty of anything, they’re not AFRAID to speak on any subject and answer questions about anything.
I don’t really wonder why the extreme leftists never answer anything honestly. They just run their mouths with all the hate, lies, and name calling, and with all the under-mining of the truth and accusing the innocent of anything they can get others to believe. They’ll do anything to throw a blanket over their DONKEY. - They’re cowards to face the public in an honest discussion. - Everything has to be rigged by them in their favor. These people will kill or destroy anything that gets in their way of covering up their wrong-doings.
Sounds like the modern day so called “Christians” when confronted with the TRUTH; knowing they are in error and can be proven to be wrong. - Then the great cover up begins. “SPIRITUAL CORRECTNESS” goes into place, and everything a Christian says is condemned, and he becomes a kook and a loony tune or worse, just to cover their dirty donkeys. -- COVER? -- Just like the extreme liberals, these phony Christians will COVER their sorry donkeys with anything. - It doesn’t matter who they hurt or destroy as long as they can get away with their false doctrines. God calls those people on both sides, Liberals and false Christians, - LOST! - They are brothers in their father’s house.

Whether it’s the Constitution or the Bible, those who are guilty of the violations and transgressions of either; and are caught and are suspected of wrong doing, they know it perfectly, and run and hide. They know they’re wrong, or they wouldn’t run and hide or start running their mouths in all their hate and sarcasm. --- The very stupid like some vice leaders, are too stupid to keep their mouths shut, and the very stupid phony Christians do nothing but run their mouths like all FOOLS do, and they sound like all the other fools without answers and their name calling. There is no difference between the phony Christians and the extreme leftists. They’re both born or brought forth from the guts of hell.

Today, there’s no difference in the extreme evil and the modern Christian. I’m referring to their attitude, not their speech. - Their words are different. - One speaks of spirit and the other speaks of government. They both attempt to vote Christ out of his own authority, and they fail of course, but they are still guilty of Spiritual Transgressions against Christ, with nothing but sarcasm to defend themselves and cover their nakedness before God, which is their GUILT!

If I may ask. – Why do some or most of you either hide or just bad mouth, and use nothing but sarcasm and hatred to answer a Thread written by me? You can say anything you know to be untrue to support your own GOD, - but most of you call yourselves “Christians” and you still conduct yourselves exactly like the extreme Liberal fools do in politics. Even your smartest and brightest can’t do anything but be sarcastic about anything DIFFERENT from their present doctrines. – That’s very low down, and cheap to be from a Christian! – Christians don’t conduct themselves in that manner; only FOOLS; - Political and Spiritual. – Prove this!

Paul – 070610

It seems that most Christians I have come in contact with in my surroundings, hide or ignore because they do not understand what they have heard, most importantly how they have heard or even understand what they read in the bible, and really do not understand what they truly believe. I was of much misunderstanding myself for many years.

Letsargue

It seems that most Christians I have come in contact with in my surroundings, hide or ignore because they do not understand what they have heard, most importantly how they have heard or even understand what they read in the bible, and really do not understand what they truly believe. I was of much misunderstanding myself for many years.

You're are right on the money there. - What, and the way you stated it is the very core of the evil that is spawned from that very thing.
Thank you! Very good!

Paul -- 080210

Status
Not open for further replies.