Gino Geraci interviewed Bob Enyart, show available?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Bob mentioned on a show that he was about to talk to Gino Geraci for an interview. I catch Gino Geraci's show once in a while. Find him interesting, and would like to hear the interview if it is posted somewhere. Thanks for any help, sorry if this is off topic. I looked at Kgov, and Gino's site, sorry if I missed somthing obvious.

Thanks

Last edited:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Oops, guess Greywolf is only one guy, :) didnt notice till after I posted.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Geraci does not credit Adrian Rogers for the following quotes. That is what moral people do. :rolleyes:

"If you get it wrong about Jesus, it doesn't matter what you get right." Jn 1:1 ~ Adrian Rogers

"Anything I can talk you into someone else can talk you out of." 1 Jn 4:1 ~ Adrian Rogers

Not quoted but honorable mention:

"I can preach truth. Only he can teach truth." Jn 16:13 ~ Adrian Rogers

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Gino Geraci]
Some men's dogmatism is grown up puppyism.
16_2_27.gif

See:

Predestination and Will: How are predestination and election connected with foreknowledge?

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Bob mentioned on a show that he was about to talk to Gino Geraci for an interview. I catch Gino Geraci's show once in a while. Find him interesting...
Is he interesting :think: when he pronounces the word 'Arabic" :freak: [Ardeebek]? :plain:

"In the modern charismatic extravagances today you have all of those who are getting this extra-biblical revelation. Well friend, when you start getting extra-biblical revelation, it's only a half step to anti-biblical revelation." ~ Adrian Rogers

Last edited: