Freedom From Laws, Rules and Religion

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus said, "If the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.

All that Jesus did and all that Jesus was, was for our salvation and our justification. Jesus was not only God with us, Jesus was also God for us. As our substitute and representative he has offered to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to God's Holy Law. It was this life that was lived for our justification. Jesus was the epitome of God's law incarnate in human flesh. Christ's life is our life, it is the only life that God will accept. We are accepted only in him and because of him.

Paul wrote, "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets" Romans 3:21.

Christ is our righteousness. This righteousness is reserved for us in heaven, 1 Peter 1:4. We don't have it yet, because we are still here on this earth in our corrupted Adamic bodies, Romans 8:23.

Jesus has fulfilled the law for us, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4. Righteousness is no longer by rules, laws or religion, righteousness is by faith. "Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness" Romans 4:3. God promised Abraham a savior and Abraham believed God and was justified by faith.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil. Proof of this is that Jesus now sits in heaven as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. In doing this he has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we now stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. No rules, laws or religion was needed. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

When God accepted Jesus back into heaven, we were accepted in him, our humanity was constituted in him. God accepts the life and death of Jesus in our name and on our behalf. God now sees those that have faith as perfect and complete "In Christ". This is what it means to be free from laws, rules and religion. "If the Son has made you free you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.

marke

Jesus said, "If the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.

All that Jesus did and all that Jesus was, was for our salvation and our justification. Jesus was not only God with us, Jesus was also God for us. As our substitute and representative he has offered to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to God's Holy Law. It was this life that was lived for our justification. Jesus was the epitome of God's law incarnate in human flesh. Christ's life is our life, it is the only life that God will accept. We are accepted only in him and because of him.

Paul wrote, "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets" Romans 3:21.

Christ is our righteousness. This righteousness is reserved for us in heaven, 1 Peter 1:4. We don't have it yet, because we are still here on this earth in our corrupted Adamic bodies, Romans 8:23.

Jesus has fulfilled the law for us, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4. Righteousness is no longer by rules, laws or religion, righteousness is by faith. "Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness" Romans 4:3. God promised Abraham a savior and Abraham believed God and was justified by faith.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil. Proof of this is that Jesus now sits in heaven as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. In doing this he has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we now stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. No rules, laws or religion was needed. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

When God accepted Jesus back into heaven, we were accepted in him, our humanity was constituted in him. God accepts the life and death of Jesus in our name and on our behalf. God now sees those that have faith as perfect and complete "In Christ". This is what it means to be free from laws, rules and religion. "If the Son has made you free you shall be free indeed" John 8:36.
Just never forget Jesus' commandments, like this one:

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Robert Pate

Banned
Just never forget Jesus' commandments, like this one:

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
We keep his commandments by trusting and believing in him. The Holy Spirit helps us to persevere in the faith.