Forgiveness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

No carnal Person, Christian or Otherwise / or of any Other Wisdom, has the Power to Forgive sin. Only God can forgive Sin. - However, IF a Christian Brother did something against another Christian "Accidentally", then - IF that ( Brother ) asks for forgiveness, then he Can forgive his Brother; but not a Non-brother.

( Matthew 18:21-22 KJV ) -- 21- "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, ( how oft shall "My Brother" sin against me, and I forgive him )? till seven times? 22- Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, ( Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven )". --//---

That is ONLY for an Accidental Trespass of a Brother against a BROTHER. -- However, If a Brother in anger or for vengeance commits a Sin against a Brother, that Sinner is NO Longer a Brother, and that sin IS Against BOTH, his brother, "AND" against God; - and then ONLY God can forgive that Sinner. - IF that Sinner "Repents TO God", and becomes a ( "New Creature" ), for the Old has past away to being LOST Again. -- (( Two Scriptures to support that )):

( Numbers 35:11-12 KJV ) -- 11- "Then ye shall appoint you Cities to be Cities of ( "Refuge" ) for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at ( "Unawares" ). 12- And they shall be unto you Cities for ( Refuge ) from the ( "Avenger" ); that the manslayer die not, ( until he stand before the "Congregation" ) in judgment". --//--- That ((( "City" Now is the Church )))!! --&--

( Matthew 25:40 KJV ) -- 25- "Verily I say unto YOU", ( "INASMUCH" as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My Brethren ), ( ye have done it unto Me)". --//--- (( Not "INASLITTLE" ))!! - There God is Showing that IF a Brother Deliberately Sins against a Brother, he "ALSO" Sins against GOD, and that Brother cannot forgive that Sin against God, Therefore, again, only God can forgive that sin!!

( ALSO )!! - There is NO Such thing in the Word of God as - "Pardon Me", or "Excuse Me", or "I'm Sorry", -- ( OR ) ~MY~~APOLOGIES!! --- after the SIN!! --- ( How Cursed - "Ungodly" Ignorant!! )!!!! All that was Made Up BY Some ANTI-CHRIST So to Feel ~!Good About ( HIMSELF )!!! - "GOOD" - Is From the Word "GOD / GODLY"!!!!

Paul -- 102514

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No carnal Person, Christian or Otherwise / or of any Other Wisdom, has the Power to Forgive sin. Only God can forgive Sin. - However, IF a Christian Brother did something against another Christian "Accidentally", then - IF that ( Brother ) asks for forgiveness, then he Can forgive his Brother; but not a Non-brother.

( Matthew 18:21-22 KJV ) -- 21- "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, ( how oft shall "My Brother" sin against me, and I forgive him )? till seven times? 22- Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, ( Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven )". --//---

That is ONLY for an Accidental Trespass of a Brother against a BROTHER. -- However, If a Brother in anger or for vengeance commits a Sin against a Brother, that Sinner is NO Longer a Brother, and that sin IS Against BOTH, his brother, "AND" against God; - and then ONLY God can forgive that Sinner. - IF that Sinner "Repents TO God", and becomes a ( "New Creature" ), for the Old has past away to being LOST Again. -- (( Two Scriptures to support that )):

( Numbers 35:11-12 KJV ) -- 11- "Then ye shall appoint you Cities to be Cities of ( "Refuge" ) for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at ( "Unawares" ). 12- And they shall be unto you Cities for ( Refuge ) from the ( "Avenger" ); that the manslayer die not, ( until he stand before the "Congregation" ) in judgment". --//--- That ((( "City" Now is the Church )))!! --&--

( Matthew 25:40 KJV ) -- 25- "Verily I say unto YOU", ( "INASMUCH" as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My Brethren ), ( ye have done it unto Me)". --//--- (( Not "INASLITTLE" ))!! - There God is Showing that IF a Brother Deliberately Sins against a Brother, he "ALSO" Sins against GOD, and that Brother cannot forgive that Sin against God, Therefore, again, only God can forgive that sin!!

( ALSO )!! - There is NO Such thing in the Word of God as - "Pardon Me", or "Excuse Me", or "I'm Sorry", -- ( OR ) ~MY~~APOLOGIES!! --- after the SIN!! --- ( How Cursed - "Ungodly" Ignorant!! )!!!! All that was Made Up BY Some ANTI-CHRIST So to Feel ~!Good About ( HIMSELF )!!! - "GOOD" - Is From the Word "GOD / GODLY"!!!!

Paul -- 102514

What if I say; "Excuse, YOU?"

Status
Not open for further replies.