ECT For the nominal Christian, what does this mean?

Cross Reference

"If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work". 2 Timothy 2:21 (KJV)

I would say nothing. He hasn't understood what God is after by redeeming him; what Jesus Christ is really all about.

oatmeal

"If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work". 2 Timothy 2:21 (KJV)

I would say nothing. He hasn't understood what God is after by redeeming him; what Jesus Christ is really all about.

Nominal, according to Webster's unabridged = being such in name only.

Not necessarily implying a fallacy, but simply that the name fits in the most minimal way.

If a person was saved two seconds ago, then it would be reasonable to conclude that they have not had the time to learn a lot of scriptures.

Let alone put them into practice.

Two seconds is not enough time to "grow up into him in all things"

Ephesians 4:15

Two years is not enough time to mature in all areas, although some people, like Saul of Tarsus and Philip and Stephen and Ananias, by choice, learned more rapidly than others

Cross Reference

Nominal, according to Webster's unabridged = being such in name only.

Not necessarily implying a fallacy, but simply that the name fits in the most minimal way.

If a person was saved two seconds ago, then it would be reasonable to conclude that they have not had the time to learn a lot of scriptures.

Let alone put them into practice.

Two seconds is not enough time to "grow up into him in all things"

Ephesians 4:15

Two years is not enough time to mature in all areas, although some people, like Saul of Tarsus and Philip and Stephen and Ananias, by choice, learned more rapidly than others

Blah, blah, blah. Just answer the question. I am not asking for what you can only think you know.

oatmeal

Blah, blah, blah. Just answer the question. I am not asking for what you can only think you know.

Did you want scripture?

Like Ephesians 4:15 which I supplied?

Evidently Ephesians 4:15 stung you a bit?

Sorry, I did not know you were that sensitive.

I should have been more loving in my approach.

"Speaking the truth in love"

Cross Reference

Did you want scripture?

Like Ephesians 4:15 which I supplied?

Evidently Ephesians 4:15 stung you a bit?

Sorry, I did not know you were that sensitive.

I should have been more loving in my approach.

"Speaking the truth in love"

I am very sensitive to those who display willful ignorance.

If you don't have answers or experience __ kindly be still and perhaps glean from others who do.

HisServant

Lots of smug there... as expected.

As far as answers and experience, I have not seen anything you have ever posted to be worth the time of day...

Just sayin.