FALSE DOCTRINE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I realize and understand that there are many of those who cannot stand the things that I teach. Those things are abominable to them, or sometimes blasphemy to those people. Some of you would do well to take heed unto yourselves and the – DOCTRINE. - DOCTRINE? - What Doctrine? – The Doctrines of God and of Christ, and nothing else.
Every Doctrine of God’s and of Christ’s is written in the Holy Scriptures, and NO where else. If you listen to any preacher on TV, or anywhere else, you will hear teaching and preaching from every other source than from GOD and from what he said. You will constantly hear things that God NEVER SAID, - NEVER. – You cannot have a Faithful Doctrine that is not spoken verbatim by Christ.
In the Word of Christ, there are both; the Letter of the Word; which is what you see written on the page and hear READ from the Bible. That’s the “LETTER” of the Word. - Then you have the Spirit of the Word; which is greater in depth of the knowledge of Christ. - By the way; - that’s what the religious people deny constantly. The Spirit of the Word and the Precepts of the Word are the same thing.

The Gospel is the Good News Doctrine. Not that Jesus died, but that after he was killed, he was resurrected. The Resurrection is the Good News / the Gospel. Why anyone would REJOICE over the Lord getting killed by his own people, and then rejoice and shout over it, is far from me; but not far from very many.
The Gospel is the number one Doctrine, which has the power to save the soul. Nothing else has that power.
I hear preachers preach, “Just; “JUST” ask Jesus to come into your heart and save you”. UUUHHH! - Nowhere in the Scriptures does the “DOCTRINE” of Christ teach that. However, the Doctrine of Christ teaches that whosoever GOES TO HIM, he will save. He is the door? You must go through the door? – You’re saying that the door goes to you? - What does the Doctrine SAY? Not what you want it to say, or what you “think” it says, or means, BUT WHAT IT SAYS is the Truth.
A little pet peeve of mine, -A so called “Christian” does something harmful toward another person, and later learned of the harm he has done to the other. – So, what does that “Christian” do? That creature says to the one he has harmed, - “I owe you an “APOLOGY”, I shouldn’t have done that”; “I APOLOGIZE” for doing that”.
OOOHHH, “Apologize for your sins and the Lord will save you”. “Apologize and be baptized, every one of you, for the remission of your sins”. – Do any of you hate sin? - I hate sin, God hates sin, and Jesus Christ hates sin. But it appears that there is no way anyone can sin, they can just say anything, and say that is what God said and teaches. If everything that is taught will save one from damnation, no one can possibly be lost. I think someone is wrong. If there’re not to be any divisions among the Christians, what is all this garbage taught by the lying preachers that teach everything other than what God said, and say that God said it?
Ezekiel 13:7 KJV – “Have ye not seen a vain vision, and HAVE YE NOT SPOKEN A LYING DIVINATION, whereas YE SAY, THE LORD SAITH IT ; ALBEIT I HAVE NOT SPOKEN?
I know, I know, that’s all a bunch of nonsense. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
Peace.

Paul – 101509

LightSon

The Gospel is the Good News Doctrine. Not that Jesus died, but that after he was killed, he was resurrected. The Resurrection is the Good News / the Gospel.

The Gospel includes Jesus' death according to the scriptures. We do not have the option to exclude what God has enumerated.

1Cor 15:1-4
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

The resurrection is essential, but Jesus had to die. One without the other would not have achieved God's goal of our salvation.

Letsargue

The Gospel includes Jesus' death according to the scriptures. We do not have the option to exclude what God has enumerated.

1Cor 15:1-4

The resurrection is essential, but Jesus had to die. One without the other would not have achieved God's goal of our salvation.

That’s not what I’m saying. Christ’s Resurrection is the Good News / the Gospel, not his death. Yes, we read ALL about the death also in the “Gospels” of Christ. Those Gospels tell all about the Lord’s birth, life and sadly, his death. However, to “celebrate” the Good News / THE GOSPEL was the “celebration” of Jesus’ resurrection, not his death. Why would anyone celebrate the death of their LORD?
The Lord’s Supper is not the valid supper of the Lord, for that very reason. That supper that EVERY ONE chooses to take part in, in one form or the other, is a CURSE unto them. Where is the blessing unto them here?
Psalms 69:21-22 KJV – “(THEY) GAVE ME ALSO GALL FOR MY MEAT; AND IN MY THIRST (THEY) GAVE ME VINEGAR TO DRINK. 22- LET THEIR TABLE BECOME A SNARE before them: and THAT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR THEIR WELFARE, LET IT BECOME A TRAP”.
Folks, you would do will to study that verse real good before going any farther.

The valid Lord’s Table, where we do as he said, “Eat my flesh and drink my blood” is the consuming of the Word of God that was MADE FLESH and was killed and was "RESURRECTED". Our bread of life is now LEAVENED with us. We are all included in the flesh / body of Christ that is “risen”, not unleavened and unrisen. – Matthew 8:11 KJV – “I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and west, and ( SHALL SIT DOWN WITH ) Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven”.
That’s not true?
Peace.

Paul – 101609

LightSon

Christ’s Resurrection is the Good News / the Gospel, not his death.

Christ's resurrection is good news.
Christ's death is good news.
Gospel = "good news"

Sorry you are in error. When you say that Jesus' death is not "good news", you are saying it is not "gospel" since they are absolutely interchangable. When you say that, you are arguing against what God has said.
I gave you 1 cor 15:1-4 that absolutely defines Jesus' death as part and parcel of "the gospel".

I will concede that Jesus's death is a bitter-sweet thing. Scripture says that "the love of Christ constrains us". Why? Because we see what an awful and terrible thing the Lord went through, and ALL for us, so that He might redeem us.

But at the cross, we see not just a horrible miscarriage of justice, we also see God's love poured out. In that way it is a wonderful thing. I am thankful that Jesus died for me. The gospel, i.e. the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, is (equals) God's power ot save. All parts are essential. All are part of "the good news".

You seem like a sincere person, but sometimes a little prideful and unwilling to accept correction. Let us work together to point others to the Truth.

Letsargue

Christ's resurrection is good news.
Christ's death is good news.
Gospel = "good news"

Sorry you are in error. When you say that Jesus' death is not "good news", you are saying it is not "gospel" since they are absolutely interchangable. When you say that, you are arguing against what God has said.
I gave you 1 cor 15:1-4 that absolutely defines Jesus' death as part and parcel of "the gospel".

I will concede that Jesus's death is a bitter-sweet thing. Scripture says that "the love of Christ constrains us". Why? Because we see what an awful and terrible thing the Lord went through, and ALL for us, so that He might redeem us.

But at the cross, we see not just a horrible miscarriage of justice, we also see God's love poured out. In that way it is a wonderful thing. I am thankful that Jesus died for me. The gospel, i.e. the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, is (equals) God's power ot save. All parts are essential. All are part of "the good news".

You seem like a sincere person, but sometimes a little prideful and unwilling to accept correction. Let us work together to point others to the Truth.

That is all I have ever desired.
If you go back to any of my comments, it is not I who avoids, but others. I never stick my head in the earth, as do others.

We all have to go by our own “conscience”, or what the Lord SAID. I only choose not to “Glory” in the death of my Lord; even though it had a good out come. - The Glory of God IS his Eternal Life through the resurrection. That is the Glory of God, and the Christian’s Glory is his Faith in the Glory of Christ. - Sure, he had to die to be resurrected, but I GLORY not in his death. The death is not his glory, but that he was raised.
Peace.

Paul – 101709

deceptionlurks

false doctrine

false doctrine

people just don't begin deceiving others usually, but they are deceived first, then deceive others. the power of the devil is the lying tongue.

Letsargue

people just don't begin deceiving others usually, but they are deceived first, then deceive others. the power of the devil is the lying tongue.

If anyone speaks anything other than the Word of God, or the Spirit of the Word of God. Is speaking for and as the Devil. It's too easy to speak for God. It's no burden at all.
There is either the Truth or it's a Lie from the Devil, there is no other places of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

We're talking about in the worship, or of Spiritual things, not our everday life.
Peace.

Paul -- 120409

Letsargue

Yes of course! - “Anything that is contrary to the written Word of God and his Spirit of the Word, is of the Devil, or false doctrine.

The false doctrines here and throughout the world, are absolute. There are non who cares what God said.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”.

Either that's the Truth or God and Christ are LIARS. – It must be True, because God said it. – If someone is a heathen, and has no faith, he can’t believe it.

Paul – 060310

Status
Not open for further replies.