Faith and Works:

Letsargue

“Not of “WORKS” - LEST ANY man should boast”. – “I SEE”, said the Blind man. – “By Faith ALONE”, said the Blind man. – “You can’t WORK your way to Heaven”, said the Blind man. – “Abraham BELIEVED / HAD “FAITH” IN God, and that was counted unto him for righteousness” – And all the Blind fools followed the Blind fools to hell, because it’s faith without WORKS. – PRAISE the place it came from!??

James 2:26 KJV --- “FAITH without works is DEAD also”. ---&--- James 2:20 KJV --- “But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead”? -----
“Faith WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD”. --- AND WORKS WITHOUT FAITH IS DEAD ALSO.
Colossians 3:17 KJV – “WHATSOEVER ye do in WORD or DEED, do all”. ----- WITHOUT “FAITH” all you WISE Scholars and scholar sympathizers, and all their followers, you know that works are from hell! – Don’t do anything, “DON’T DO” / “WORK AT” anything that God and Christ said “DO”, because that’s from HELL says the Blind fools. ---- Luke 6:46 KJV – “Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and DO NOT THE THINGS WHICH I SAY”? ----- Just believe and have faith, and DON’T DO ANYTHING that is termed “WORK” or “DOING”. - You all know that is from HELL; so just believe! – Said the Blind Fool. --- He that BELIEVETH / HAS FAITH in what God SAID does what Acts 2:38 KJV, OR CHRIST SAID. – How can anyone have faith in just a saying? – Matthew 11:28 KJV – “COME” unto me, ALL ye that labour and are heavy laden, AND I WILL GIVE you rest”. ----- (( HERE IT IS )) – “JUST ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART, and he will SAVE YOU”!. – PRAISE NOT DOING ANYTHING! – Faith without doing what Christ said is DEAD, and is still apart from Christ in darkness. - Christ said, “BE BAPTIZED EVERY ONE OF YOU”. – NO! NO! You’d have to DO something, even though God said to do it. - The righteous can’t DO THAT! --- If God says to you in judgment, “INTO HELL WITH YOU”; - you’ll tell God “That’s a WORK, and you ain’t gonna to DO THAT”. --- God doesn’t listen to or see false doctrine or the fool who teaches it. God doesn’t see in the darkness to even see you or who you are. God doesn’t know or care if you scream your donkey to death for salvation. God does not HEAR THE LOST ( PERIOD ). --- John 9:31 KJV – “We know that “GOD HEARETH NOT SINNERS”: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth”. ----- You say you have FAITH, but you don’t BELIEVE THAT VERSE OF TRUTH? – There’s no WORK to that verse, so why can’t you wiser than God believe what God said? - COME ON! – Make up your foolish minds of men; the Christian has the mind of CHRIST, and CHRIST SAID what He SAID every time.

The only way, - the ONLY WAY you can get out of being baptized, is that you are already an ANGEL. - Angels are not baptized in water or into the Body of Christ. Angels just ARE, and always WERE.
You smart people should know that the Angels do ALWAYS behold the FACE of GOD. – If that’s so, then it is also so that the Angels do always behold the faces of the Devil. – Did Michael the Angel not see the Devil face to face when Michael slapped the Devil off his donkey? – Jude 1:9 KJV ---&--- Revelation 12:7-8 KJV – AAAHHHH, - Michael only believed God, and the Devil was defeated, OK! – Is it Faith only, or is Faith without WORKS DEAD?

Paul – 081211