Face of the King:

Letsargue

Who are you all that say you are the Children of the King, if it’s the Lord Jesus Christ, your Father? – Is there any other Father and King? – Or is that not your family, and you are the family of another LORD? – If you’re a Christian, why then is Jesus the Christ NOT your King, the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and the ever lasting “FATHER”? – If that’s where the Light is, and you still cannot see the King, your Father, you MUST STILL BE IN DARKNESS! – Correct me if I’m wrong! – I don’t expect you to do so. – I doubt that you even expect to correct me with the Word of God. – You’ll use some snotty or sarcastic garbage to through at me that cannot stick, but that won’t stop you because that’s all any of you can do. – Every Angel of Christ looks upon his face; the face of the Father which is in Heaven ALWAYS! – OOPPPPPSS! --- How does it go? – “We shall see him FACE TO FACE”! – OOHH, - not the lost, - the Truth says “WE”, meaning the Christians. – None of you can say you see God, because you would have to confess to being Angels, and are where Christ is. - How can YOU be in Christ and not SEE HIM; SEE HIM FACE TO FACE? You all cannot look upon your own Father’s FACE. Has he turned his back on you? – Maybe Christ doesn’t even know you, or know whence ye are. --- Luke 13:27 KJV ----- If you cannot respond as a Christian must, you must be of a false CHRIST.

Are you people so far removed from the Truth that you don’t know that the Children of the KING stand before their Father as SONS, and not slaves?
Bow your heads before your father the Devil, and cower to him. – In doing so you can’t be the Angels of Christ sent by the King to do the will of the King in the NAME OF THE KING.

You all say that God will defend Israel when all your armies go up against it. - Is that the God you can’t see face to face? – Are you sure that we are speaking of the same KING, who is not going to defend the LOST? – What are all you children going to do when the TRUE KING allows your armies to DESTROY JUDEA? - WHAT THEN? – Run and hide again; - because you’re not going anywhere!

Maybe you all are still saying that your government is a Christian Government. - Well, - there’s not but ONE CHRISTIAN GOVERNMENT, and that’s the Kingdom of Heaven, where the God of that Government rules with his own FAMILY. --- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – 22- “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels. 23- To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in Heaven and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect”. ----- I don’t see any of you wise men UP HERE. --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- Either you are a Christian, and all that is how it is, or you are lost and must deny that we are. – If one sees the Truth; he by necessity must see God, for God is that Truth and Light that WE SEE FACE TO FACE. – SORRY!

Paul – 041211

Samstarrett

angry.jpg

keypurr

Who are you all that say you are the Children of the King, if it’s the Lord Jesus Christ, your Father? – Is there any other Father and King? – Or is that not your family, and you are the family of another LORD? – If you’re a Christian, why then is Jesus the Christ NOT your King, the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and the ever lasting “FATHER”? – If that’s where the Light is, and you still cannot see the King, your Father, you MUST STILL BE IN DARKNESS! – Correct me if I’m wrong! – I don’t expect you to do so. – I doubt that you even expect to correct me with the Word of God. – You’ll use some snotty or sarcastic garbage to through at me that cannot stick, but that won’t stop you because that’s all any of you can do. – Every Angel of Christ looks upon his face; the face of the Father which is in Heaven ALWAYS! – OOPPPPPSS! --- How does it go? – “We shall see him FACE TO FACE”! – OOHH, - not the lost, - the Truth says “WE”, meaning the Christians. – None of you can say you see God, because you would have to confess to being Angels, and are where Christ is. - How can YOU be in Christ and not SEE HIM; SEE HIM FACE TO FACE? You all cannot look upon your own Father’s FACE. Has he turned his back on you? – Maybe Christ doesn’t even know you, or know whence ye are. --- Luke 13:27 KJV ----- If you cannot respond as a Christian must, you must be of a false CHRIST.

Are you people so far removed from the Truth that you don’t know that the Children of the KING stand before their Father as SONS, and not slaves?
Bow your heads before your father the Devil, and cower to him. – In doing so you can’t be the Angels of Christ sent by the King to do the will of the King in the NAME OF THE KING.

You all say that God will defend Israel when all your armies go up against it. - Is that the God you can’t see face to face? – Are you sure that we are speaking of the same KING, who is not going to defend the LOST? – What are all you children going to do when the TRUE KING allows your armies to DESTROY JUDEA? - WHAT THEN? – Run and hide again; - because you’re not going anywhere!

Maybe you all are still saying that your government is a Christian Government. - Well, - there’s not but ONE CHRISTIAN GOVERNMENT, and that’s the Kingdom of Heaven, where the God of that Government rules with his own FAMILY. --- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – 22- “Ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels. 23- To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in Heaven and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect”. ----- I don’t see any of you wise men UP HERE. --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- Either you are a Christian, and all that is how it is, or you are lost and must deny that we are. – If one sees the Truth; he by necessity must see God, for God is that Truth and Light that WE SEE FACE TO FACE. – SORRY!

Paul – 041211

Jesus is NOT my father, he is my brother.