Eye opening interview on vaccines and death tolls

Gary K

Banned
Deaths from unknown causes have skyrocketed since the "vaccines" have been rolled out. So far there are 25000 deaths attributed to that alone. Seven months and 25000 deaths. That's well over 3000 deaths a month from unknown causes.

Also included in this article is a video of a round table discussion between 3 scientists on the "vaccines" and the dangers they present.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary K

Banned
The video of what I called an interview is actually a small round table discussion of the scientific evidence of what is going on with the vaccines. The people in the video are Bret Weinstein a biologist, Dr. Robert Malone the inventor of the mrna vaccines, and Steve Kirsch a businessman who has poured millions of his own money into researching the problems that have shown up with the vaccines.

The depth of knowledge given in this discussion is incredible. These three guys also point out all the anomalous behavior associated with the with all of this. It's a long video, 3+ hours. But, it's so interesting that I watched in it's entirety in one sitting last night. I needed to go to bed but couldn't tear myself away from this level of knowledge. It is a never ending stream of scientific information on the vaccines.

Subjects they discuss: VAERS database and the problems associated with it, the spike protein, behavior of the vaccine in the body compared to what the producers of these vaccines said would happen, the ramifications of all the anomolous behaviors of people involved in the manufacture, distribution, and administration of the vaccines, what happened in animal studies of mrna vaccines, and much more.

The education this 3 hour discussion gives cannot be found elsewhere in 20 hours and more of research. Dr. Malone's depth of experience in virology is incredible. He works for the DoD in studying health issues and how to make sure our armed forces stay healthy during bioweapon attacks. As he is the inventor of mrna vaccines he knows them inside and out.