Evil

Jedidiah

hi - April 1st, 2012, 09:32 PM
meshak said:
nice to meet you. I welcomed you with some comments at welcome board.:)

Re: hi - April 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Dear meshak,

Nice to meet you as well. I saw your comments. That is an interesting name, do you pronounce it "mee-shack" or "may-shack," or "mesh-ake"

or some other way ?

As a Unitarian, you're definitely going against the grain, good for you. I love it when Christians go against the flow because it shows the

measure of courage that the Lord has given Us.

In Him,
-Jed

Re: hi - April 1st, 2012, 09:52 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Dear meshak,

Nice to meet you as well. I saw your comments. That is an interesting name, do you pronounce it "mee-shack" or "may-shack," or "mesh-ake"

or some other way ?

As a Unitarian, you're definitely going against the grain, good for you. I love it when Christians go against the flow because it shows the

measure of courage that the Lord has given Us.

In Him,
-Jed
You can pronounce any way you want. It is no biggy:)

You are one of very unique chrstian the way you assess my position. I like that. I hope just joined in Sozo's thread too. perhaps you can

confront my "unchristian" position.

BTW, I love Jesus and He is my Lord and my Savior. I love Him with all my might. I have been serving Him since I became His follower 12

years ago without the help of any organization. I dont belong to any organization because I would like to serve Him without compromising.

If you are in the organization, you have to serve and worship Him with their ways.

Re: hi - April 1st, 2012, 10:42 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

You are one of very unique chrstian the way you assess my position. I like that. I hope just joined in Sozo's thread too. perhaps you can

BTW, I love Jesus and He is my Lord and my Savior. I love Him with all my might. I have been serving Him since I became His follower 12

years ago without the help of any organization. I dont belong to any organization because I would like to serve Him without compromising.

If you are in the organization, you have to serve and worship Him with their ways.
Dear meshak,

I'm glad that you have confessed with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead.

Therefore you have been crucified, and you are a member of the Body of Christ. You can do whatever you want, because it is Him Who now lives

within you. Going against the grain, in being a Unitarian, is only a taste of what I am convinced that He will do through you.

In Him,
-Jed

Re: hi - April 1st, 2012, 10:45 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

Dear meshak,

I'm glad that you have confessed with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead.

Therefore you have been crucified, and you are a member of the Body of Christ. You can do whatever you want, because it is Him Who now lives

within you. Going against the grain, in being a Unitarian, is only a taste of what I am convinced that He will do through you.

In Him,
-Jed
You are one of very unique trin believer. I can trust your sincerity and your faith in Christ.

God bless you mightily.:)

Jedidiah

Hi:) - April 14th, 2012, 12:11 AM
meshak said:
I see that those mockers are making fun of us.

I believe they are envious of your courage to do the right thing as Jesus' follower.

This is what happens when you be truthful to Jesus. I hope you wont succumb into their pressure to pull you back to their half hearted

faith.

I knew something was different about you when I conversed with you for the first time.

If you are keeping PMs please take a look at them again. We already had a good start that time.

You are now truly blessed.:)

I am your witness of your born again faith.:)

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82159 - April 14th, 2012, 12:34 AM
meshak said:
What is that thread all about?

Have you been mocking me all this time?

when you do this kind of stuff, you are mocking Jesus, not me, friend. And it is serious offense.

Re: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82159 - April 14th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

when you do this kind of stuff, you are mocking Jesus, not me, friend. And it is serious offense.
I am an old man.
You have three kids.
I have two kids, and there are 9 grandkids in the picture, though there is divorce involved too.

This forum is full of kids.
And I try to keep them from disturbing us.

You have revealed yourself to be a courageous follower of Jesus.
You have shown everybody here exactly what we must do to make a decision for Jesus.

And you have convicted me of my sin.

And I thank you, meshak.

Kindest regards,
-Jedidiah E.

Re: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82159 - April 14th, 2012, 01:41 AM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

I am an old man.
You have three kids.
I have two kids, and there are 9 grandkids in the picture, though there is divorce involved too.

This forum is full of kids.
And I try to keep them from disturbing us.

You have revealed yourself to be a courageous follower of Jesus.
You have shown everybody here exactly what we must do to make a decision for Jesus.

And you have convicted me of my sin.

And I thank you, meshak.

Kindest regards,
-Jedidiah E.

Phew,

I was worried that you were just making fun of me.

I actually have four children and the oldest one is following his father's foot steps who is not with us. My husband is Lutheran and he does

not honor Jesus' teachings and commandments. We are not divorced because it is not God's will. I am stuck with him for the rest of my life.

We have to pay the consequences of our mistakes and sins even though we will be forgiven.

thank you for your clarification.:)

Jedidiah

the forum - April 14th, 2012, 08:34 AM
meshak said:
I hope you keep reading the thread how I interact with them.

Re: the forum - April 14th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I have read it all by now, and see how you

interact with them.
What specifically should I be looking for ?

Re: the forum - April 14th, 2012, 05:12 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I have read it all by now,

and see how you interact with them.
What specifically should I be looking for ?

I point out their deceitfulness.

my post - April 15th, 2012, 10:52 PM
meshak said:
Readers,

Some trinity belivers are making fun of Jedi who just decided to follow Jesus' teachings and commandments. They are making fun of Jesus

because Jesus tells us that "If you love Me, keep My commandments".

They are making fun of Jesus' word, not Jedi or me. It is just so sad that they dont know what they are doing and telling the world that they

are the true Christians and non-trins are non-believers and not saved.

What they are doing is blasphemy.

verses - April 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM
meshak said:
Ok, I know they are there but I dont memorize them. I will look them up for you.

thanks.

dont pay attention to mockers. Truthful ones always will be mocked. This is sure sign of His truthful followers.

Re: verses - April 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Ok, I know they are there but I dont memorize them. I will look them up for you.

thanks.

dont pay attention to mockers. Truthful ones always will be mocked. This is sure sign of His truthful followers.
Ok, but make sure

you post them so that the mockers can see.
You must protect me so that I don't look the fool.
I am counting on you my friend.
Don't let me down.

Re: verses - April 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

thanks.

Ok, but make sure

you post them so that the mockers can see.
You must protect me so that I don't look the fool.
I am counting on you my friend.
Don't let me down.

Ok, no problem.:)

Jedidiah

my post - Yesterday, 10:17 AM
meshak said:
It would be better if you stopped committing evil deeds under the sheeps clothing of doing it to

expose others.

well, it is your word against mine. Trins are evil deeds and you seem to be one of them since you are defending them.

They are the ones who are wolves shearing sheep's clothing. Their evil practice against Jesus' commandments proves it. Their evil practice is

their fruit. You dont seem to know how to use Jesus' wisdom.

I will give you simple and clear example since you are closing your eyes for wicked deeds: Approving to kill their their enemy instead of

loving them. You dont love anyone by killing them. Jesus commands you to love your enemy, friend.

I dont trust your judging, friend.

Jesus' wisdom - Yesterday, 10:22 AM
meshak said:
I hve been using all Jesus' wisdom defending His word and exposing trin believers' distorted faith to the world.

The Bible (apostle Paul) says to expose the evil deeds of darkness. That's what I do too.

And I dont sugar coat about it. and of course they use it against me as evil because what I am exposing is darn nasty and ugly reality.

just explaining what I am doing.:)

my post - Yesterday, 11:58 AM
meshak said:
G&P,

We all can learn from Jedi for his courageous confession. He was a typical trin believer but he decided to follow Jesus with his action. And

some are already mocking him on board and the chat room. He is enduring it.:)

Re: my post - Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Jedidiah said:
As you know:
-Jesus commanded us to be perfect in the sermon on the mount Mt5:48.
-Jesus said that if you do not do all that He commanded that you are not His friend Jn15:14 and that you don't love Jesus Jn14:15.
--Clearly therefore, it is impossible to obey Jesus up to Jesus' standard.

I have done whatever I can possibly do my friend.
I have "set the table" for you.

It's going to be great for you when you let me know in the forum about the Gospel according to Paul 1Co15:3-4 (which Paul received directly

from Jesus Gal1:11-12):
-How it explains how when Jesus died, He paid for all our sins
-And how because of this Gospel it is possible to be a true follower of Jesus, even though it is impossible to be perfect, which is what

Jesus commanded.
-Because of Jesus sacrifice, we are free and have liberty in Him Gal5:1
-which is what Jesus said Himself in Jn8:36.

This is going to be great meshak ! :):):)
I'm excited to see how surprised all the posters are because of this wonderful and instructive charade that we have done to them.

Good luck with your part meshak.
Let me know if I can help with anything.
For my part, I will continue with the charade until you're ready to share the wonderful Gospel of Paul with me, so they all can see ! :):):)

Your brother in Christ,
-Jed

FW: my post - Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Jedidiah said:
Jedidiah said:
As you know:
-Jesus commanded us to be perfect in the sermon on the mount Mt5:48.
-Jesus said that if you do not do all that He commanded that you are not His friend Jn15:14 and that you don't love Jesus Jn14:15.
--Clearly therefore, it is impossible to obey Jesus up to Jesus' standard.

I have done whatever I can possibly do my friend.
I have "set the table" for you.

It's going to be great for you when you let me know in the forum about the Gospel according to Paul 1Co15:3-4 (which Paul received directly

from Jesus Gal1:11-12):
-How it explains how when Jesus died, He paid for all our sins
-And how because of this Gospel it is possible to be a true follower of Jesus, even though it is impossible to be perfect, which is what

Jesus commanded.
-Because of Jesus sacrifice, we are free and have liberty in Him Gal5:1
-which is what Jesus said Himself in Jn8:36.

This is going to be great meshak ! :):):)
I'm excited to see how surprised all the posters are because of this wonderful and instructive charade that we have done to them.

Good luck with your part meshak.
Let me know if I can help with anything.
For my part, I will continue with the charade until you're ready to share the wonderful Gospel of Paul with me, so they all can see ! :):):)

Your brother in Christ,
-Jed
This is going to be what the kids call "epic" !
I am so excited about this meshak !

NOBODY is going to see this coming; they are ALL going to be surprised !

You are going to look so good when you reveal who you really are by sharing the Gospel of Paul with me on the forum !:):):)

I wish I could be you, that's is going to be awesome.

In Him,
-Jed

Re: my post - Yesterday, 10:13 PM
meshak said:
Jedi,

I really dont know what you are doing. It seems to me that you are only making fun of me.

I am a simple Christian and am straight forward type. I dont play games.

I hope you know what I am saying.

put into practice. - Yesterday, 10:26 PM
meshak said:
Do you see posters you are discussing is practicing what they preach?

You should and you dont seem to care about it.

My faith is how we practice what we know.

Knowledge puffs up.

But the problem is that they dont even know what Jesus has to say and boast that they are true Christians.

Re: my post - Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Jedi,

I really dont know what you are doing. It seems to me that you are only making fun of me.

meshak, no no no !
This is no game, this is very serious !

You know how you are mocked, we both know this.
Nobody knows that you believe in the Gospel according to Paul like I do.
We've kept it secret from all of them.

Now, we have them all thinking:
1) that you are a "works based gospel" Christian
2) you converted me to your "works based gospel"
3) I have shown you that the "works based gospel" is not any gospel at all because it requires perfection, and nobody can be perfect

So now, you are all set up to deliver the "punch line"
4) the Gospel according to Paul provides us relief because of the blood of Jesus

In this way, by believing in Jesus and confessing Him with our mouths as Lord and believing that God has raised Him from the dead, we can be

saved from the "works based gospel"

It's beautiful what you've orchestrated here.
It will teach so many people who are watching on the internet about the Gospel !

You are about to do an incredible thing my friend !
Nobody is going to know what happened.
They're just going to think, "Give glory to God because of this thing that meshak and Jedi have done for us !"

:):):)

In Him,
-Jed

Jedidiah

Re: my post - Yesterday, 10:34 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Jedi,

meshak, no no no !
This is no game, this is very serious !

You know how you are mocked, we both know this.
Nobody knows that you believe in the Gospel according to Paul like I do.
We've kept it secret from all of them.

Now, we have them all thinking:
1) that you are a "works based gospel" Christian
2) you converted me to your "works based gospel"
3) I have shown you that the "works based gospel" is not any gospel at all because it requires perfection, and nobody can be perfect

So now, you are all set up to deliver the "punch line"
4) the Gospel according to Paul provides us relief because of the blood of Jesus

In this way, by believing in Jesus and confessing Him with our mouths as Lord and believing that God has raised Him from the dead, we can be

saved from the "works based gospel"

It's beautiful what you've orchestrated here.
It will teach so many people who are watching on the internet about the Gospel !

You are about to do an incredible thing my friend !
Nobody is going to know what happened.
They're just going to think, "Give glory to God because of this thing that meshak and Jedi have done for us !"

:):):)

In Him,
-Jed

I think you got me all wrong because I have been spreading that being obedient to Jesus is requirement for salvation.

I know it is not work based at all but work is half part of salvation because faith without deeds is dead.

Now what do you have to say about it?

Re: my post - Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I think you got me all wrong because I have been spreading that being obedient to Jesus is requirement for

salvation.
Oh yes and I also spread that obedience to Jesus is required, just as Jesus taught.
I don't have you all wrong.

Jesus is the Way, as He taught Jn14:6, and He revealed the Gospel to His Apostle Paul Gal1:11-12.
Paul taught us how Jesus is the Way, it is through Jesus' Gospel 1Co15:3-4, the Gospel according to Paul Rom2:16 1Ti1:11 2Ti2:8.
meshak said:
I know it is not work based at all but work is half part of salvation because faith without deeds is dead.
Absolutely

James 2:17.
And we know that:
- faith without deeds is impossible, because true faith will produce fruit, including deeds, and the fruit of the spirit too.
- when we produce fruit that it is Jesus Himself because He is our Lord and we are dead Col3:3 and He lives in us Gal2:20, as Paul said.
- we are not subject to rules and regulations any longer Col2:20 Rom7:6
- we live by faith and not by sight 2Co5:7
- we do not regard the flesh at all 2Co5:16.

Let me know if you need any help with how to make your big revelation for all the poster here meshak.
This is very exciting !:):):)

In Him,
-Jed

Re: my post - Yesterday, 11:10 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I think you got me all wrong because I have been spreading that being obedient to Jesus is

requirement for salvation.
Oh yes and I also spread that obedience to Jesus is required, just as Jesus taught.
I don't have you all wrong.

Jesus is the Way, as He taught Jn14:6, and He revealed the Gospel to His Apostle Paul Gal1:11-12.
Paul taught us how Jesus is the Way, it is through Jesus' Gospel 1Co15:3-4, the Gospel according to Paul Rom2:16 1Ti1:11 2Ti2:8.
meshak said:
Absolutely

James 2:17.
And we know that:
- faith without deeds is impossible, because true faith will produce fruit, including deeds, and the fruit of the spirit too.
- when we produce fruit that it is Jesus Himself because He is our Lord and we are dead Col3:3 and He lives in us Gal2:20, as Paul said.
- we are not subject to rules and regulations any longer Col2:20 Rom7:6
- we live by faith and not by sight 2Co5:7
- we do not regard the flesh at all 2Co5:16.

Let me know if you need any help with how to make your big revelation for all the poster here meshak.
This is very exciting !:):):)

In Him,
-Jed

So you have been being obedient to Jesus already, but why did you pretend you just decided to?

And BTW,

we are at it again about them vs meshak the demon doctrine upholder.

This is the main part of my exposing their evil deeds in action.

Are you going to join me? or just close your eyes.

Jedidiah

Re: my post - Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
So you have been being obedient to Jesus already, but why did you pretend you just decided to?
Yes of

course !
It was your idea meshak.
You called me out, even though I had already been in Christ, even though I was already saved.
You saw something in me, that told you that you could work with me.
To show the people who are watching on the web, the truth of the Gospel according to Paul.

This is really an amazing thing you have done so far.

meshak said:
And BTW,

I'm going to continue on with my role until you're ready to turn the tables and

teach me the Gospel according to Paul.
It will be publicly, and will be a wonderful witness to all the world who are watching, and they will all know Jesus' Gospel of grace

according to Paul.

It's going to be great.
Let me know if you need any help, I can be very helpful.

In Him,
-Jed

Re: my post - Yesterday, 11:27 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
So you have been being obedient to Jesus already, but why did you pretend you just decided

to?
Yes of course !
It was your idea meshak.
You called me out, even though I had already been in Christ, even though I was already saved.
You saw something in me, that told you that you could work with me.
To show the people who are watching on the web, the truth of the Gospel according to Paul.

This is really an amazing thing you have done so far.

meshak said:
And BTW,

I'm going to continue on with my role until you're ready to turn the tables and

teach me the Gospel according to Paul.
It will be publicly, and will be a wonderful witness to all the world who are watching, and they will all know Jesus' Gospel of grace

according to Paul.

It's going to be great.
Let me know if you need any help, I can be very helpful.

In Him,
-Jed

You see, I dont use Paul's teachings to spread the Gospel. I use Jesus' direct word because His word is simple and clear. Paul's teachings

are easy to distort like Peter says. That's what main streamers are doing, distorting paul's difficult explanation.

I am a simple, straight forward type. That's why main streamers hate me because I can make everything clear to the world. I dont beat around

the bush, friend.

Re: my post - Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
You see, I dont use Paul's teachings to spread the Gospel.
The Gospel is Paul's teaching though, not

Jesus.
Jesus didn't teach the Gospel.
Jesus taught obedience, perfect obedience, not grace.
meshak said:
I use Jesus' direct word because His word is simple and clear.
Yes it is.
It is simple and clear and impossible.
How can anybody obey Jesus when Jesus teaches not to aim to be perfect, but to be perfect Mt 5:48 ?
meshak said:
Paul's teachings are easy to distort like Peter says. That's what main streamers are doing, distorting paul's difficult

explanation.
meshak my dear friend.
Just because Paul's teachings are easy to distort doesn't mean we ignore them.
It is Paul who explains Jesus' Gospel of grace.
Nobody else does in the whole Bible, not even Jesus.
Jesus personally told Paul His Gospel of grace Gal1:11-12, and Paul tells us Jesus' Gospel of grace.
meshak said:
I am a simple, straight forward type. That's why main streamers hate me because I can make everything clear to the world. I

dont beat around the bush, friend.
Everybody hates you because you are Mt23:4 and everybody knows that Jesus' Gospel of grace

according to Paul provides the Way of Jesus to the Father Jn14:6.
All of this connects together very well.
All you need to do is show the forum that you are not Mt23:4 but are 1Co15:3-4.

It's going to be great meshak.
You've really set this up good.
I want to help just let me know.

In Him,
-Jed

Re: my post - Yesterday, 11:52 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
You see, I dont use Paul's teachings to spread the Gospel.
The Gospel is Paul's teaching

though, not Jesus.
Jesus didn't teach the Gospel.
Jesus taught obedience, perfect obedience, not grace.
meshak said:
I use Jesus' direct word because His word is simple and clear.
Yes it is.
It is simple and clear and impossible.
How can anybody obey Jesus when Jesus teaches not to aim to be perfect, but to be perfect Mt 5:48 ?
meshak said:
Paul's teachings are easy to distort like Peter says. That's what main streamers are doing, distorting paul's difficult

explanation.
meshak my dear friend.
Just because Paul's teachings are easy to distort doesn't mean we ignore them.
It is Paul who explains Jesus' Gospel of grace.
Nobody else does in the whole Bible, not even Jesus.
Jesus personally told Paul His Gospel of grace Gal1:11-12, and Paul tells us Jesus' Gospel of grace.
meshak said:
I am a simple, straight forward type. That's why main streamers hate me because I can make everything clear to the world. I

dont beat around the bush, friend.
Everybody hates you because you are Mt23:4 and everybody knows that Jesus' Gospel of grace

according to Paul provides the Way of Jesus to the Father Jn14:6.
All of this connects together very well.
All you need to do is show the forum that you are not Mt23:4 but are 1Co15:3-4.

It's going to be great meshak.
You've really set this up good.
I want to help just let me know.

In Him,
-Jed

I disagree with you. It seems to me you are playing game. I will not do it. I think you are trying to make fool of me in public and it is

very bad, friend.

I value Jesus' word, not Paul's.

Jedidiah

Re: my post - Today, 12:06 AM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I disagree with you. It seems to me you are playing game. I will not do it. I think you are trying to make

fool of me in public and it is very bad, friend.

It is foolish to pit Jesus against Jesus' own Apostle Paul meshak, I must warn you.
You certainly look like a fool right now in the forum, I have to tell you honestly.
Paul was chosen by Jesus Acts9:5.
Also, Paul suffered for the sake of Jesus' Name Acts9:15,16.

Jesus gave His Gospel of grace to Paul directly Gal1:11,12, and to none of His other disciples.

You are not going to Hell because you ignore Paul's words.
You are already in Hell because you ignore Paul's words.
Jesus chose Paul to deliver His Gospel of grace to the world.
You are a damn fool to ignore Jesus' own choice.

I await your marvelous revelation to the forum meshak my friend.

Right now, you look like a fool, and it is all because of your own words and posts.

I am providing you the only way to save face.

Even if you leave the website after this, you will have saved face.

Right now, you look like a damn fool.
Because you ignore Paul, foolishly thinking that Jesus hasn't chosen Paul Himself, you are a damn fool.
Unless you grasp this olive branch that I am holding out to you.

The whole world is watching what you do.
You never know who is watching on the internet meshak.

This will only make you look good.

Is there anybody who you trust, who you can ask to see if I am being truthful with you ?
I am not trying to trick you.
I already tricked you.
Now, I am giving you the way to both save yourself by believing Paul's Gospel, which is Jesus' Gospel of grace, and to save face, which you

could also benefit from.

I await your decision.

In Him,
-Jed

Re: my post - Today, 12:18 AM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I disagree with you. It seems to me you are playing game. I will not do it. I think you are

trying to make fool of me in public and it is very bad, friend.

It is foolish to pit Jesus against Jesus' own Apostle Paul meshak, I must warn you.
You certainly look like a fool right now in the forum, I have to tell you honestly.
Paul was chosen by Jesus Acts9:5.
Also, Paul suffered for the sake of Jesus' Name Acts9:15,16.

Jesus gave His Gospel of grace to Paul directly Gal1:11,12, and to none of His other disciples.

You are not going to Hell because you ignore Paul's words.
You are already in Hell because you ignore Paul's words.
Jesus chose Paul to deliver His Gospel of grace to the world.
You are a damn fool to ignore Jesus' own choice.

I await your marvelous revelation to the forum meshak my friend.

Right now, you look like a fool, and it is all because of your own words and posts.

Even if you leave the website after this, you will have saved face.

Right now, you look like a damn fool.
Because you ignore Paul, foolishly thinking that Jesus hasn't chosen Paul Himself, you are a damn fool.
Unless you grasp this olive branch that I am holding out to you.

The whole world is watching what you do.
You never know who is watching on the internet meshak.

This will only make you look good.

Is there anybody who you trust, who you can ask to see if I am being truthful with you ?
I am not trying to trick you.
I already tricked you.
Now, I am giving you the way to both save yourself by believing Paul's Gospel, which is Jesus' Gospel of grace, and to save face, which you

could also benefit from.

I await your decision.

In Him,
-Jed

I am sorry Jedi, I dont play games and I dont care how I look to phony Christians.

So I guess, we are not in the same path after all.

You can post against me. You follow your conviction and I follow mine.

good day.

Jedidiah

Re: my post - Today, 01:00 AM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
I am sorry Jedi, I dont play games and I dont care how I look to phony Christians.

good day.
Your choice. :e4e:

Re: my post - Today, 01:22 AM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

good day.
Your choice. :e4e:

It was just too bad that you made a fool of me. This is not good, friend. It was deceitful and was so unchristian. You have tried to use

me for your own agenda.

I dont trust you as truthful Christian anymore. You see, you could not succeed even though you thought you fooled me. You could not pull it

through. I could sense that there was something awfully wrong about you.

Christianity is not a game for our own agendas. You are working for yourself, not for Jesus which is so wrong.

You should repent, friend.

Re: my post - Today, 01:31 AM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
It was just too bad that you made a fool of me. This is not good, friend. It was deceitful and was so

unchristian. You have tried to use me for your own agenda.

I dont trust you as truthful Christian anymore. You see, you could not succeed even though you thought you fooled me. You could not pull it

Christianity is not a game for our own agendas. You are working for yourself, not for Jesus which is so wrong.

You're not a Christian.

Re: my post - Today, 07:03 AM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
It was just too bad that you made a fool of me. This is not good, friend. It was deceitful and

was so unchristian. You have tried to use me for your own agenda.

You're not a Christian.

There you showed your true collor.

You are a liar.

shame on you.

Re: my post - Today, 11:05 AM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

You are a liar.

shame on you.
Yes I am a liar.

1Co15:3-4 which you claim is beating about the bush says that Jesus died for my sin of lying.

You have no coverage for your many sins.

I cannot be shamed by you or anyone.

You're not a Christian.

You are a cultist peddling a works based "gospel" which is no "gospel" at all.

You're not a Christian.

Re: my post - Today, 11:15 AM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

You are a liar.

shame on you.
Yes I am a liar.

1Co15:3-4 which you claim is beating about the bush says that Jesus died for my sin of lying.

You have no coverage for your many sins.

I cannot be shamed by you or anyone.

You're not a Christian.

You are a cultist peddling a works based "gospel" which is no "gospel" at all.

You're not a Christian.

You can hawl all you want. You are sad case.

You are satan's right hand. You are a coward who needs approval of majority.

wolf, wolf, wolf.........

Re: my post - Today, 11:29 AM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

Typical cultist poop.

You're not the first cultist I've encountered fool.

You're not a Christian.

Lost.

Re: my post - Today, 11:46 AM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

Typical cultist poop.

You're not the first cultist I've encountered fool.

You're not a Christian.

Lost.

You are not a Christian, you are pretender and boaster.

Re: my post - Today, 12:00 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
You are not a Christian, you are pretender and boaster.
Typical cultist.

And I mean, you're a type.

You're not unique.

There's tons of fools like you out there.

You're not a Christian.

Lost.

Jedidiah

Re: my post - Today, 04:45 PM
meshak said:
You are coward, prentender, mocker and deceiver.

Re: my post - Today, 04:51 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Typical cultist.

You're not a Christian.

Re: my post - Today, 04:57 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Typical cultist.

You're not a Christian.

You are coward.

Re: my post - Today, 06:57 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Typical cultist.

You're not a Christian.

You are coward.
Mt5:39
Mt5:43,44,45,46,47,48

If you don't obey Jesus's commands from the sermon on the mount you aren't Jesus' friend and you don't love him.

Sinner.

Re: my post - Today, 06:59 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Typical cultist.

You're not a Christian.

You are coward.

If you don't obey Jesus's commands from the sermon on the mount you aren't Jesus' friend and you don't love him.

Sinner.

blah, blah, blah, You are only a talker and coward.

Re: my post - Today, 07:02 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:
Typical cultist.

You're not a Christian.

You are coward.

Sinner.

blah, blah, blah, You are only a talker and coward.
Nope.
I walk my talk.
Unlike you.
Hypocrite.
Exposed.
Lost.

Re: my post - Today, 07:09 PM
meshak said:
You dont know God and Jesus. You only care about your ego.

you are coward and deceiver and pretender.

Re: my post - Today, 07:17 PM
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

No wonder your husband split.

:DK:

Re: my post - Today, 07:26 PM
meshak said:
Jedidiah said:
meshak said:

No wonder your husband split.

:DK:

He is just like you, hypocrite. He has no joy and peace in his life. He is angry person and bitter person like you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wow.

This was a lot of work, Jedi.

What do you make out of all theses?

It seems to exposing your evil motives did not work out for you.

You tries to get me involved in pushing your agenda of Paul's teachings. Too bad that for you that you could not fool me too long. It lasted less than two days.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Readers,

I will expose some of the comments Jedi posed on me to participate which I did not accept.