Eternally secure!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have to overcometh those like you and heir

Two side of a coin, arrogance and stupidity. Wake up! Turn to Jesus, not a corrupt church. The catholic church today is like the High Priest Jews who wanted to see Jesus crucified. You bet, if Jesus came back in the flesh today, the Catholic church would condemn Him as a heretic.

Get with it! Turn to Christ, not a plastic man-made institution.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Two side of a coin, arrogance and stupidity. Wake up! Turn to Jesus, not a corrupt church. The catholic church today is like the High Priest Jews who wanted to see Jesus crucified. You bet, if Jesus came back in the flesh today, the Catholic church would condemn Him as a heretic.

Get with it! Turn to Christ, not a plastic man-made institution.

stop repeating what you have been told
-and
-start thinking for yourself
-it is not too late

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If any man hear My words and believe on Him who sent Me he HATH eternal life

....if you hath this eternal life it is not complicated, if you do not have it, it is very complicated

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You seem to rely on men's opinion.

Jesus' teachings are not complicated. You don't need anyone to learn His teachings.

Meshak rejects the true Gospel for today and prefers to live under the Law. She's hoping her good will outweigh her bad and will gain her eternal life. Good luck with that little Meshak.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
stop repeating what you have been told
-and
-start thinking for yourself
-it is not too late

Why don't you stop doing what the Pope says? He has nothing of any true value to say. If he doesn't hear the Gospel for today and place his faith in Christ, he'll be headed for judgement and the Lake of Fire.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You seem to rely on men's opinion.

Jesus' teachings are not complicated. You don't need anyone to learn His teachings.

Get saved, meshak. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is your only hope for salvation and to be eternally secure in Christ (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).