Enemy??

Letsargue

Here’s just how Smart most of you Fools are!! Is your Enemy, the Evil?? – If you are to ( “Hate” Evil ), how then can your “Enemy” be Evil???? --- OOHHH - the Genius of the Fool!!! – Love your “Enemy”, but Hate the Evil??? – Christ is not evil, nor the Enemy of the Christian or the Lost, (( BUT )): -- (( Matthew 13:27-28 KJV )) – 27- “So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow “Good Seed” in thy field? ((( “FROM” Whence ))) then hath it tares? 28- He said unto them, (( An “Enemy” )) hath done this”. ---///----- Who was the “Enemy” that you are to LOVE???? --- The Sower / The “SOWER”!! -- Not the “Seed” / the Grower!!!!! – The Flesh of the lost is the Enemy, not the Devil in the Flesh, you Fools!!! --- (( Matthew 5:44 KJV )) --//---- Are those guys the “Evil”, or is it he who is IN that Flesh??? ---- ( Luke 23:34 KJV ) --///--- Did Jesus show HATE toward those ( Enemies )??? – (( Ephesians 6:12 KJV )) – Who’s the EVIL, and not JUST Your enemy??? – Or can you fools Know the Difference??? --- Yes, - you fools know Nothing of God, and you are my (((( Enemy )))), but It’s that Evil that you hold Dear in your Bowels (( Ignorantly ))!!! – That Devil and Satan that Is IN YOU, That’s the Evil I Hate, because he causes you to Lie and teach False Doctrines which is who he is, and that too I Hate!! – Read the Book you Ignoring - Ignorant Fools!!!

Paul – 091813

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Can you rephrase that please, without all the dashes and -- and stuff, im not understanding what you are saying. Thank you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you rephrase that please, without all the dashes and -- and stuff, im not understanding what you are saying. Thank you.

Let's check.

Here’s just how Smart most of you Fools are! Is your Enemy, the Evil? If you are to Hate Evil , how then can your Enemy be Evil the Genius of the Fool Love your Enemy, but Hate the Evil? Christ is not evil, nor the Enemy of the Christian or the Lost, BUT Matthew 13:27-28 KJV 27 “So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow “Good Seed” in thy field? FROM Whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An Enemy hath done this. Who was the Enemy that you are to LOVE? The Sower / The SOWER! Not the Seed the Grower! The Flesh of the lost is the Enemy, not the Devil in the Flesh, you Fools! Matthew 5:44 KJV Are those guys the Evil, or is it he who is IN that Flesh? Luke 23:34 KJV Did Jesus show HATE toward those Enemies ? Ephesians 6:12 KJV Who’s the EVIL, and not JUST Your enemy? Or can you fools Know the Difference? Yes, - you fools know Nothing of God, and you are my Enemy but It’s that Evil that you hold Dear in your Bowels Ignorantly That Devil and Satan that Is IN YOU, That’s the Evil I Hate, because he causes you to Lie and teach False Doctrines which is who he is, and that too I Hate!! – Read the Book you Ignoring - Ignorant Fools!

Paul – 091813

What if we try it the other way....

?? – ( “), “” ???? --- - !!! – “”, ??? – , (( )): -- (( )) – 27- “ “? ((( “” ))) ? - , (( “” )) ”. ---///----- “” ???? --- / “”!! -- “” / !!!!! – , , !!! --- (( )) --//---- “”,??? ---- ( ) --///--- ( )??? – (( )) – ??? – ??? --- , - (((( )))), (( ))!!! – !!!

Paul – 091813

His post with no ((())) almost makes sense.

glorydaz

Let's check.

What if we try it the other way....

His post with no ((())) almost makes sense.

Thanks Nick. That was the first of his posts I've been able to read.

It looks to me like Let's Argue thinks he is the ONLY member of the body of Christ. Antisocial personality disorder would be my guess.

Or can you fools Know the Difference? Yes, - you fools know Nothing of God, and you are my Enemy but It’s that Evil that you hold Dear in your Bowels Ignorantly That Devil and Satan that Is IN YOU, That’s the Evil I Hate, because he causes you to Lie and teach False Doctrines which is who he is, and that too I Hate!! – Read the Book you Ignoring - Ignorant Fools!