Double Down and Dirty:

Letsargue

Well, -- I got two of them tonight. – Both small though.

The carnal or physical things are only seen and understood by ONLY the carnal mind. – Ain’t that something! – All that stuff is said to be of the world and in darkness. - God doesn’t look on the darkness; neither does the Spirit of Jesus Christ. - They do not look / see or hear anything of that darkness which is of the world. --- However, WE, the Christian / Angel, have the mind of Christ, “AND” the mind of the carnal body, allowing us, the Angel to SEE IN THE DARKNESS as a go-between, or an observer FOR Christ and God. – WOW! – Ain’t that QUAINT!!
That allows us, ( Not you ) to observe the lost fools and observe what’s going on in Heaven at the same time in TRUTH, and by the TRUTH. – WOW! – That too is quaint!! – That’s described in the Temple or Tabernacle, - having a holy place and a most Holy Place. – Faith in the holy place / the carnal mind, and Knowledge in the Most Holy Place, the Heavenly. – KINDA LIKE Simon Peter’s Synagogue with the “UPPER ROOM” where the baptism of the Holy Ghost takes “PLACE”. --- Now Ain’t that real QUAINT!! – But you guys say you are not Angel at all, but you have to KNOW that Angels do exist unawares, or unseen by the LOST and Carnal minds of that darkness. – So some how your Spiritual LOGIC just doesn’t do well. – LOGIC IS VERY QUAINT, don’t you think!! – Or do you guys hold to only the illogical concepts of the Spiritual and the carnal!! – You realize that there cannot be contradictions in the string of logic to an outcome of factors to the fact!! --- WOW! – That’s GODLY QUAINT.

Jesus said the most Logical Thing. – Jesus said, “Thy Word is Truth” / ~God is Truth~. - He also said, “I am the TRUTH”. - SOO! – If one sees the Truth, he sees Jesus and the “FATHER”. Again, Jesus said, “IF” you have seen me, you’ve seen the Father”. – meaning that HE AND THE FATHER could only be seen by FAITH and not by sight of the natural eye because they were TRUTH and not the LIES you guys see.
When Jesus stood before them, they only saw the Carnal Word, or the Letter of the Word made flesh, and could not see the SPIRIT OF THE WORD, who they both really were in “TRUTH”.—WOW!! ------- UUUHHH! – “No man hath seen God and LIVED”!! -- OOOPPPSSSS!!!! ---- WELL, - I guess one must be SLAIN OR “DIE” by the GOSPEL then, and resurrected with the TRUTH in MIND / The mind of Christ!! --- NOW tell me that that ain’t QUAINT!!

Paul – 101311