Don't be a cup:)

suk1teasy

Something I thought made sense
e4344d19cd45cc01d4edd7003d64b44d.jpg

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

suk1teasy

No no not at all. We shouldn't let the last second affect the next, that way we aren't cups.
We should be better then we where yesterday. Then we would be like grass. Produce only positive that's why grass is green.....hope we don't turn green though. ..lol

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No no not at all. We shouldn't let the last second affect the next, that way we aren't cups.
We should be better then we where yesterday. Then we would be like grass. Produce only positive that's why grass is green.....hope we don't turn green though. ..lol

Welcome. I get what you mean.

suk1teasy

Yay.....OK here's another one......

Feeling thoughts.

Mind will be giving the test.
Mind not knowing body already passed the test. Question is Mind giving or taking the test? He who knows already knows :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yay.....OK here's another one......

Feeling thoughts.

Mind will be giving the test.
Mind not knowing body already passed the test. Question is Mind giving or taking the test? He who knows already knows :)

Old news, what else do you have to befuddle us?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What are your thoughts on it of the meaning; feeling thoughts?

So, you don't know how to QUOTE a post, therefore I'm not 100% sure you're talking to me. My understanding of your vague statement is that you might think FEELINGS rule my thoughts, or maybe not mine per se but many.

suk1teasy

Yes,yes I like.

Well here's what I meant by feeling thoughts.

A: the mind will try to test your heart (the body) not knowing that our conscience already gave the heart the test when we were born. Our conscience is not just a conscience it's the holy spirit. Father in heaven.! Will guide, teach and protect.

If we were to let our conscience which is the holy spirit lead the way, we too will be walking on water. Remember the holy spirit appeared on water then who appeared soon after seen walking on water? He allowed the conscience to lead the way through his movements in the flesh, physically everywhere he went. Unconditional love to all also known as steadfast love.
That's the reason our four legged family members are always wiggling their tails EVERYTIME we get home. Unconditional love Steadfast Love. They've been walking on water for quite some time now to the point they know before we even get up they already know. Other life forms are have evolved even more.... to the point they demonstrate to us and all we say is aww how cute. Fishes when they swim and they move at the same time. They been trying to tell us hey look you have to let your conscience led the way once all have reach walking on water then we will start frequency. Fishes when moving as one. The formula of how their able to do such a thing is they use frequencies vibrations to one another to be able to do such a thing. A flock of birds use the same technique in the air....THEY SHOW US BOTH IN WATER AND IN AIR. (Apologize for the caps) but yea. Maybe what do you think? I HAVE plenty of this stuff. Great info. If you want to know more I'll be more then happy....steadyfast style. (From the heart)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes,yes I like.

Well here's what I meant by feeling thoughts.

A: the mind will try to test your heart (the body) not knowing that our conscience already gave the heart the test when we were born. Our conscience is not just a conscience it's the holy spirit. Father in heaven.! Will guide, teach and protect.

If we were to let our conscience which is the holy spirit lead the way, we too will be walking on water. Remember the holy spirit appeared on water then who appeared soon after seen walking on water? He allowed the conscience to lead the way through his movements in the flesh, physically everywhere he went. Unconditional love to all also known as steadfast love.
That's the reason our four legged family members are always wiggling their tails EVERYTIME we get home. Unconditional love Steadfast Love. They've been walking on water for quite some time now to the point they know before we even get up they already know. Other life forms are have evolved even more.... to the point they demonstrate to us and all we say is aww how cute. Fishes when they swim and they move at the same time. They been trying to tell us hey look you have to let your conscience led the way once all have reach walking on water then we will start frequency. Fishes when moving as one. The formula of how their able to do such a thing is they use frequencies vibrations to one another to be able to do such a thing. A flock of birds use the same technique in the air....THEY SHOW US BOTH IN WATER AND IN AIR. (Apologize for the caps) but yea. Maybe what do you think? I HAVE plenty of this stuff. Great info. If you want to know more I'll be more then happy....steadyfast style. (From the heart)

I'm sorry, I am afraid you have fell victim to the lies of science. Science is good when performed properly but you actually believe in THEORIES that can never be proven. Theories are all that you have, no proof whatsoever. I choose to believe the words of God and not pseudoscience.

suk1teasy

Oh most definitely. Let's just try not to involve feelings when we put our inputs because you do know where feelings come from right? Not the heart, feelings come from the brain. And you do know who resides there don't you? Yes correct he himself the one who creates creature thoughts. So let's try not categorizing one another:). I would most definitely like to continue this discussion per say if it's OK with you?