Devout Christians??

Letsargue

It’s amazing how the “Devout, or the Devoted ?Christians” today avoid, ignore, and hide from anything they can’t deal with when it comes to the Truth. – They ( Deliberately Shun, and hide ) from anything new that they cannot defend themselves and their god against. But yet they (( Call Themselves “Christians” ))??? – You can get more of a defense from the ungodly, or the Atheists; -- maybe this is the same thing. – Well, - that’s the way God said the antichrist would do. -->> - 1 John 2:18-19 KJV ---18- Little children, it ( IS ) the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even ( Now ) are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it ( IS ) the last time. 19- They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us”. -------///--- That Scripture is not to the antichrists, but to Jesus’ followers, so you don’t have to adhere to it. – I’ll show you My Church; - the Church that I am a part of, but there is none earthly liken unto it.-->>- 1 Corinthians 14:29-32 KJV -- “( Let the Prophets speak two or three ), and let the other judge. 30- ((( If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by ))), ( let the first hold his peace ). 31- ( For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn ), and all may be comforted. 32- And (( “The Spirits of the Prophets” - “are subject to the Prophets” ))”. ------///--- That’s the “WAY” Christ’s Church is conducted, and there is none today that can conduct themselves that “WAY”, for there is none who receives anything New, that is worthy of hearing and “Learning”!! --- 1 John 4:1-3 KJV – 1- “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: ((( Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is (( Come )) in the flesh is of God ))): 3- ((( And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God ))): and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and ((( even now already is it in the world )))”. -------///--- Are you all so foolish to think that the Devil does not confess that Christ has come in the Flesh?? - Sure the Devil does!!! – So there’s more to that statement than just confessing that Christ has come in the Flesh, with your mouth!! -- Matthew 8:29 KJV – “And, behold, they cried out, saying, ((( What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God ))? ( art thou (( Come )) hither ) to torment us ( Before the time )”? ---&--- Matthew 15:8 KJV – 8- “This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their ( Heart ) is far from me”.-------///--- How about those who confess in their hearts, and we know them by their Fruits?????? --- You all have your own kind with you today, but you certainly won’t want to be with them tomorrow!! – But be as it may with you all!!!!!

Paul – 012013