Cub Reporters 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Better late than never as we continue to track the field of avid and often amateur hall monitors, some compelled to safe guard the site from trolls and spambots, some to further their own agendas and some because they just don't know what buttons do what yet...

But if it's reported, we'll report it here...okay, mostly me, but that's life for you.

January belongs to Angel4truth, running away at the gate and finishing with an impressive 28 reports. Congrats Angel! :first:

February was a slow month, but making the finish line in 13 mighty strides was Angel. Congrats! :first:

March started off all Angel and ended with her coasting to an easy victory (22) with AMR, Musterion, Res and GM neck and neck but 13 lengths back. Not much of a horserace and congrats to Angel. :first:

April And old champion comes roaring back down the stretch as Resurrected takes the field at 22 with last month's winner, Angel, fading at the tape and back by four (18). GrosM comes in a distant third at 20. Congrats Resurrected :first:

May Repeating a stellar performance from last April, Resurrected is out of the gate by several lengths and never falters line to line, cruising to an easy victory by six lengths (20) over the late rally of Lon (14) whose last leg nosed out third place finisher Angel (13). Once again, he reporting crown rests on the head of Resurrected. Congrats! :first:

June A weak field left the course wide open for repeat champ Resurrected to once again cross the "I object!" finish linen nearly unopposed (18) a good four lengths ahead of IMJ (14) and easily outdistancing the always game Angel (11). Congrats Resurrected. :first:

July Down the home stretch what was a neck and neck became a one horse race as Resurrected blows across the finish line (26) a full five lengths ahead of Nang (21), fading in the open run. Angel and Jerzy take third in a dead heat (20), with Cath Crus making a game effort leading the following pack (17), Tracer (15) hard on his heels. Congrats Res :first:

August Thundering to the finish line we have multiple ties/winners for August's tale of the tape, with jerzy and GM crossing in a dead heat (18) six lengths ahead of IMJ, glorydaze, Res and Angel (12) taking a collective second place with Rusha straggling in to take third place some three lengths back (9).

What a day at the races. Congrats to Jerzy and GM! :first:

September belongs to Grosnick Marowbe in a wide, slow field as he takes the race with a scant 10 reports. Congrats GM! :first:

October was a harder fought race among a narrow field, but ultimately belonged to Musterion, crossing the finish line with a solid 13 reports. Congrats Must! :first:

And November wraps up as it began with musterion thundering past the finish line (21) six lengths ahead of of second place Gros (15) and a handful of nags neck and neck for third.

No contest, November belongs to Musterion. Congrats! :first:

December saw last months champion continuing to etch his name in the pantheon of high horse jockey's, taking the field without real contest (18) while Eeset could only strive in vain for second (14) and Doom and Nang dead heat for third (12) edging out a competitive pack close behind.

Congrats Musterion! :first:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
lol,, I bet TH does a great whos on first.
Got the horse race parallel from George Carlin in a routine where he used divorce as viewed through that particular. Very funny bit, though there's a little language I wouldn't use here, sadly.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So far in February:

Angel is strong out of the gate with 13 reports. Last month's also ran, glorydaze is closing two lengths back at 11 with resurrected one back in third with 10.

A few are within striking distance of overtaking third, with Rusha and CathCrus tied at 7, Stripe and genorig at 6 and tet and Eeset at 5.

So it's anybody's race at this point. After sitting out last month I'm far back and almost out of contention with 3, behind masterion, anna, GT and Nick M with a length on me at 4. :D

bybee

Better late than never as we continue to track the field of avid and often amateur hall monitors, some compelled to safe guard the site from trolls and spambots, some to further their own agendas and some because they just don't know what buttons do what yet...

But if it's reported, we'll report it here...okay, mostly me, but that's life for you.

February shall not be missed!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

glorydaz

So far in February:

Angel is strong out of the gate with 13 reports. Last month's also ran, glorydaze is closing two lengths back at 11 with resurrected one back in third with 10.

A few are within striking distance of overtaking third, with Rusha and CathCrus tied at 7, Stripe and genorig at 6 and tet and Eeset at 5.

So it's anybody's race at this point. After sitting out last month I'm far back and almost out of contention with 3, behind masterion, anna, GT and Nick M with a length on me at 4. :D

Also ran....is that kinda like "wanna be"? :chuckle:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
... treating TOL like a blog, where my posts should constitute most of the content...

:think:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,363
User Name Posts
Town Heretic 474

So you're saying it's a lot like most of Sod's threads then...

notobsessive.jpg

:mock:town and his ocd

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:mock:town and his ocd
He said, posting to me, about me, and anywhere I happen by. :rolleyes:

You know what's funnier than someone who has been run for stalking trying your line?

Nothing. :nono: Nothing is funnier than that.

I wonder if you're going to post today's hundred mostly in here. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, i did

because you have absolutely no self control
He said, posting again and again to me, near me, in almost any thread written by me...:D...posting nearly a hundred times a day from a library. :plain:

i suspect you're heading for another of your little meltdowns :chuckle:
You think you're a bother? Kid, you're just a nuisance, like a rock in a shoe. And if the rules aren't going to be applied to you short of profanity, I think I'll just exercise editorial discretion here, as in Quixote's and you can pound those tiny fists in other people's threads where I'll tend to ignore you, as I had for some time until this recent spate of conversations.

Enjoy pressing your nose to the glass.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And in a generally slow reporting month Angel takes the field in February with 13, nosing out a game (either) resurrected who tied with glorydaze in second place at one length back (12). Gros narrowly claimed third, three lengths off the lead (10) with genorg just behind (9).

Behind that a much slower pack with CathCrus leading and Eeset, tet, Stripe and Rusha vying.

Congrats Angel, February's Cub Reporter of the Month. :first:

Status
Not open for further replies.