Crime

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jesse Waters claims that Joe Biden just came out in support of bail reform. Listen for yourself to Joe mumbling his way through a teleprompter speech and see if you agree. I'm on the fence. I think what he was trying to say was "Isn't it time for pudding and my nap yet?"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Since government isn't interested in controlling this behavior, would a private citizen be justified in shooting these three criminals dead?

No. There's no imminent threat to an innocent person's life.

Calling the police is about the most you can do, other than snapping photos of their faces and vehicle, and hand them along with the video over to the police.

ok doser

How much are those worth nowadays? Is it under or over 1000 USD?
Depends what kind it is

Recyclers will pay between $50 and $250 for a catalytic converter, according to the NICB. The metals can be sold for even more if lifted from hybrid gas-electric cars like a Prius. "All the newer hybrid vehicles, they're going for scrap values of anywhere from $800 to $1,500," according to Mead.May 21, 2021
1655689797868.png
https://www.cbsnews.com › news

Catalytic converter thefts soar along with the price of precious metals

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Since government isn't interested in controlling this behavior, would a private citizen be justified in shooting these three criminals dead?

Nope...Catalytic converter isn't worth someone's life, no matter how low. 😐

It is, one would assume however, yours or your neighbors property and you have all the right in the world to intrude upon their party and inquire as to their intentions. Perhaps they are installing a new one because the noticed the old one was getting clogged. You know, random act of kindness and all that. If that is the case I'm sure you will all have a good laugh and some fellowship. :D

If that's not the case and they are up to nefarious purposes perhaps they will be overcome with the realization of their actions, have a sudden attack of guilt and shame, then either run away weeping or repair the damage with contrition. :rolleyes:

...Or maybe they will threaten your life. :oops:

Now...Three men with access to the inside of a vehicle, actively threatening your life while in the commission of a felony (Depending on jurisdiction.)?...Now you have an argument for defending yourself. :unsure:

...Providing you survive the exchange, that is. ;)

ok doser

Couldn't have predicted this

California alleged drug traffickers in massive fentanyl bust no shows in court after release on cashless bail​

Washington men Jose Zendejas and Benito Madrigal classified 'low risk,' released despite $750,000 fentanyl seizure during traffic stop​

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Couldn't have predicted this

California alleged drug traffickers in massive fentanyl bust no shows in court after release on cashless bail​

Washington men Jose Zendejas and Benito Madrigal classified 'low risk,' released despite $750,000 fentanyl seizure during traffic stop​

Hell!...Even I wouldn't have showed! :ROFLMAO:

ok doser

So after years of listening to the "defund the police" crowd and with no effort at all about replacing the police with social workers and after reading the polls that say that most of their voters who aren't retarded or insane recognize that crime has skyrocketed, the Democrats think their base is stupid enough to be swayed by this obvious ploy.

And they're probably right.

IMG_20220721_174913.jpg

ok doser

ok doser

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, Senate candidate, supported cutting prison population in half​

68% of Wisconsin prisoners are classified as 'violent'​

Want to cut the prison population in half? Teach children to be law-abiding citizens. Teach children to respect the law. Teach children to respect their elders. And those "adults" who are so prominent in the lives of children today, those "adults" who loom so large in popular culture, those "adults" who have gained fame and wealth and notoriety for acting like children? Shun them.

Want to better manage prisoners who are classified as violent? Raise them to be nonviolent as children.

I remember when I used to participate on the radical feminist group on Reddit, one of the things that would often get me banned was by jumping into conversations about rape and reminding those idiots that every rapist out there had a mother who raised him to be a rapist.

Every man in prison today, every prisoner who is classified as violent, was raised by his mother to be that man.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
... Want to better manage prisoners who are classified as violent? Raise them to be nonviolent as children.

I remember when I used to participate on the radical feminist group on Reddit, one of the things that would often get me banned was by jumping into conversations about rape and reminding those idiots that every rapist out there had a mother who raised him to be a rapist.

Every man in prison today, every prisoner who is classified as violent, was raised by his mother to be that man.
Over in the Hooray thread we're talking about this. JR suggested the term is simply "child abuse" when kids aren't raised right.

Could be that we're just right in the middle of the biggest child abuse plague the world's seen in a long, long time.

Trailerpark supervisor Jim Lahey was right in asking, "What's wrong with parents these days?"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Want to cut the prison population in half?

I'll do you one better:
Want to eliminate the prison population?

Bring back restitution, corporal punishments, and the death penalty, and execute all of the current death row inmates, and then get rid of the prison system.

Teach children to be law-abiding citizens. Teach children to respect the law. Teach children to respect their elders. And those "adults" who are so prominent in the lives of children today, those "adults" who loom so large in popular culture, those "adults" who have gained fame and wealth and notoriety for acting like children? Shun them.

This can be done without a prison system.

Want to better manage prisoners who are classified as violent?

Supra.

Raise them to be nonviolent as children.

Can be done without a prison system.

ok doser

My old neck of the woods. I used to shop in this store. They used to sell firearms, don't know if they still do. No indication that that's what was targeted.

IMG_20230330_080254.jpg

way 2 go

On Monday, U.S. News & World Reports ran a story headlined, “Blinken Says US to Consider Visa Restrictions Over Ugandan Anti-Gay Law.”

On Monday, Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni signed some new laws including the death penalty for “aggravated homosexuality,” which was defined as same-sex rape of a child. Biden — who normally takes an hour to decide what flavor ice cream to order — somehow immediately issued a statement condemning Uganda’s new law and pledging strong sanctions against the small African country.

“This shameful act is the latest development in an alarming trend of human rights abuses and corruption in Uganda,” Biden spurted in a statement.

Corruption in UGANDA? That’s pretty rich.

“And we are considering additional steps, including the application of sanctions and restriction of entry into the United States against anyone involved in serious human rights abuses or corruption,” said Biden, obviously meaning Ugandans. He also mentioned in his statement: canceling AIDS Relief money, deleting other foreign aid to Uganda, nixing Uganda’s eligibility for international programs promoting economic growth in Africa, and suspending travel visas for some or all Ugandans.

So there.

In other words, it’s a kind of color revolution through blackmail. Biden is trying to topple Uganda’s government and force President Museveni out of office by making everyone in Uganda mad at him.

It usually works. But it might not work this time. Instead of being angry at President Museveni for making Joe Biden mad and getting all that sweet, sweet aid money suspended, ordinary Ugandans seem to be more angry with Sniffy Joe:

President Museveni seems defiant. He said he told Joe Biden to “shut up.” In an address to his parliament, President Museveni emotionally congratulated them for standing firm against “the imperialists” and powerfully said:

> Europe is lost! They also want us to be lost. In order to fight, we must be patriotic. If we are parasitic in the mind — the mind of a parasite — there’s no way you can fight. That’s how you become a prostitute. Because you fear sacrifice, you fear difficulties, and somebody says I will give you money if you become a prostitute. Those who like an easy life end up as prostitutes. And that’s what they want us to be. They want Africa to be prostitutes, doing what we don’t believe in, because we want money.

Museveni isn’t wrong. Parasitic prostitutes is a neat way of putting how the Biden Administration sees ALL of us, not just Ugandans.

While Biden is up on his high horse about cracking down on countries who won’t go along with his LGBTQIA++ agenda, have you thought about what countries Joe Biden IS NOT threatening to sanction for criminalizing gay behavior? He’s not threatening Middle Eastern countries, like Saudi Arabia, which have much tougher anti-homosexual laws than any African nation. Why do you suppose Joe Biden doesn’t order his lapdog Antony Blinken to punish the Sheiks and the Mullahs?