Christ practiced Islam best. –train talk with Muslim travellers.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

I was returning after attending the weeklong Asia’s greatest Christian convention at Maramon, Kerala of India. In that long distance mail train many Muslim migrant workers sat near me. But I was reticent as I was fasting-praying for one of my orphanage’s ex-inmate. Though he converted to Christ he followed the world in speeding, eating and drinking. As a result diabetic and accident cripple he was in critical condition.
But then one fat catholic nun about same age as me embarked and sat in front of me. From the start she started eating delicacies and taking pills. She was gout crippled and walked with difficulty. She should have fasted instead. But she had little self-control. Seeing that it is presenting Christ badly before the Muslims, I couldn’t remain silent. I asked “what is your ministry?”. She said “prayer for others” I frankly told that if she followed Christ truly she should have prayer-fasted instead of feasting as Christ-follower I was in fasting-prayer for others. It would be best for her health too. She became angry.
Now Muslim youths began to ask questions about Christianity. They forcefully asserted that Islam is the best way. In my 30 years experience I knew that it is best to walk some distance with one of different destination to convince and turn him to back to my better destination. So Christ told “walk two miles with one compelling you to walk one mile”.
So I said certainly Islam is the best way as it means surrender and peace. If spouses don’t surrender to each other no peace is possible. So is with God and devotee, ruler and the ruled. This total surrender is best practiced by Christ. He refused to use arms or flee when attacked, totally surrendering to God and in the process man too. So he gained peace with all and is in heaven as Koran says.
Though Muhammad initially suffered with surrender at Mecca, he latter fled and then resisted by arms without surrendering to God. So he is not in heaven but in grave waiting resurrection as Koran tells.
So I concluded that Islam is the best way and one has to follow Christ to learn it. The Muslims were convinced. But fortunately they were blissfully ignorant that so called Christians are the greatest arms bearers most disobeying Christ!