Christ’s prodigal son’s true heaven and Catholic bible’s fake heaven.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Christ’s prodigal son’s true heaven and Catholic bible’s fake heaven.
Like the prodigal son I ran away many times from home from 12 years age. Strong pride-selfishness in me rebelled against work, responsibility and discipline. I didn’t like siblings, despised my humble abused father and slave like serving mother. She wept long for me and anxious father was tired searching for me. But I had little concern for them. Whenever father found me I most rudely refused to go home. Once guardians forcibly took me home but I again fled.
But at the end I had to return home broken down like the prodigal son. That was not in repentance or in concern for parents but only for self-preservation. But parents most eagerly welcomed ingrate me like prodigal son’s father.
Later for the same self preservation instinct I searched for God in different religions from home. I had become almost sick and demented then. Only after I found Christ I began to get sane and healthy. Learning self-scarifying love from Christ I acquired the capacity to love parents, siblings and others. Only then I began to enjoy home. I had fled before as I had no capacity to enjoy home then.
Now when I look back I see how I had chosen hell like loveless places away from home then. I know that many prodigal sons and daughters are completely lost in those hells. May be they had tried but didn’t succeed to reach home.
When Christ called God as Heavenly Father and heaven as father’s home, it gave a new conception rejecting the kinglike God and the locked door heaven ideas. In prodigal Son parable we see that like my humble suffering father, his father is more eager to accept the wayward son than son’s eagerness.
But Christianity and other religions cling to the old idea of God and heavens like a cruel despot and heavily guarded fortified cities respectively. They are no better than hells in fact. Where there is love, there is no lock, guard and check. Even Gospel has different forbidding ideas of heaven other than prodigal son’s heaven. These must be rejected as blasphemous and unreasonable. Father didn’t reject prodigal son due to his unworthy dress and lack of oil but supplied oil and a fitting dress as my father did!
Actually to be worthy of heaven of humble-love we have to acquire that humble selfless serving mentality regardless of religions. So Christ taught to practice constant selfless service to even the least. So Gandhi did it and I am doing for fifty years to acquire that mentality. Then only we can enjoy that all-welcoming open humble heaven and thrive in it. Many veteran evangelists including Billy graham say that nonchristians with that mentality can attain that humble heaven also. Alas! Fake Christianity and other religions of proud humanity tell that proud profession of faith by rituals and words will unlock their false heaven’s gate for them. Rather they shall find that a proud hell’s gate has locked them in.

Heaven doesn’t reject any, but almost all of us reject heaven of humble selfless service to each other, to be selfish lords in selfish hell. So they say “Better to lord in hell, than serve in heaven”. Even if we enter heaven in that selfish state of mind we will revolt against that humble heaven to get out quick. The hell of pride-selfishness will attract us compulsively then. So each of the selfish humanity fallen here rejecting that self-less heaven is running towards the suicidal selfish hells.

Letsargue

OOOHHH Boy!! – Have you ever heard of Truth, and what that is?? - Jesus said that He was the Truth. – And you preach (( What ))??

Paul – 081112

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
OOOHHH Boy!! – Have you ever heard of Truth, and what that is?? - Jesus said that He was the Truth. – And you preach (( What ))??

Paul – 081112
I hear the truth from Christ even now, not from the catholic made bible. I obey him, so he speaks to me, not to idle talkers. My fruits will prove me

Letsargue

I hear the truth from Christ even now, not from the catholic made bible. I obey him, so he speaks to me, not to idle talkers. My fruits will prove me

OK!! - I've asked this before to others. - Where is the Cross that Jesus commanded you to take up?? - Explain the Cross that you have, - and not the whip that you beat the Lord with!!

Paul -- 081212