Body of the THREE:

Letsargue

God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost; these THREE ARE ONE.

There are those of us who are of the Body of God the Father, and there are those of us who are of the Body of the Son, and there are those of us who are of the Body of the Holy Spirit. We / all of us are of the same one Body. --- The Church of God, and the Church of Jesus, and the Church of the Spirit, these THREE are the ANOINTED BODY, the CHRIST.

There are those of you who are Baptist, and there are those of you who are Methodist, and there are those of you who are Catholic. - There are those of you who are Jehovah Witness, and there are those of you who are Seventh Day Adventist, and there are those of you who are Mormon. – The Mormon is not the Catholic, and the Seventh Day Adventist is not the Jehovah Witness, and the Baptist is not the Methodist. – If you believe like the KKK, you are KKK. If you believe like the NRA, you are NRA. If you believe like the Devil, you are the Devil, and if you believe like the Christ, you are the Christ.

Matthew 3:1-3 KJV – “John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 2- And saying, Repent ye: for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. 3- For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, PREPARE YE THE WAY of the Lord, make his paths straight”. -----
John 1:23 KJV – “He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias”. -----

Isaiah 2:4 KJV – “He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks”. ----- This verse is speaking specifically of John the Baptist and his preaching, “REPENT”, and the baptism of repentance, That was the plowing the “New ground” for the Sower. – The “NEW GROUND” IS THE “GOOD GROUND”, AND GOOD AND HONEST HEARTS, not the fools of the world who deny the Sower. – Jesus the Christ, the Body of Jesus, the Body that was Anointed is the SOWER, WATERIER, AND THE RAISER-UPPER. – All in other words. Jesus added the resurrection to the Baptism of repentance. – Now it’s the DEATH, BURIAL and, “AND” NOW the RESURRECTION.
John’s Baptism, the Baptism of repentance; is the preparing of the good ground for the Sower. The Sower, is Jesus Christ, the “WATERIER” AND THE “RESURRECTION” of the SEED HE PLANTED. --- DO ANY OF YOU GET IT? --- I DOUBT IT, but as surely as there’s a Hell, YOU WILL.
Matthew 3:14-15 KJV – “But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15- And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus IT BECOMETH US TO FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS . Then he suffered him”. ----- NOW, all you GENIUSES, HOW are you going to “FULFILL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS” without John’s Baptism and adding Jesus Christ to it, and He is THE RESURRECTION!? – That is the true and whole GOSPEL. – WELL! – None of you, even the Churches of Christ can’t go that far with the Baptism of Christ. --- 1 Corinthians 12:13-14 KJV –

Paul – 081511