Bob Dreams Santorum Endorses Mitt

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Dreams Santorum Endorses Mitt

This is the show from Tuesday, April 10th 2012.

SUMMARY:

* Say It Isn't So: In a worldwide exclusive, right here on KGOV Radio, Bob Enyart announces to the audience, to the world, and to Doug McBurney, that Rick Santorum is endorsing Mitt Romney for president.

* Tom from Wisconsin says that WE ARE THE TRUE RINOS
: He's got a GREAT POINT!

* BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Lights, Camera, Lie and More Lights: From a classic BEL TV show, Bob plays a clip from Bill Clinton on CBS "denying" that he had an affair just as a studio light explodes over Bill and Hillary. Questions: Was the liberal caller right to criticize Bob for playing the clip repeatedly? Was Al Gore in the room? Was Bob right to throw the eagle off the set after a liberal caller wrongly identified it as a fascist symbol? Was Bob right to play the clip again (and again) AFTER the liberal complained that he played the clip too many times?

Today's Resource: Monthly BEL Televised Classics! If you're like thousands of others who wish you could watch the old Bob Enyart Live TV show, NOW YOU CAN! We have plenty of shows with lots of laughs, politics, Bible teachings, criminal justice, culture war, facts and figures, how government should run, history, raising kids, how a godly man should conduct his life and marriage, and much, much more!

You can call or click to subscribe right now and the mailman will deliver to your door either 4, 8, or 12 shows a month! You can reach us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).

Post-show update: Bob has now also endorsed Romney, but for ruler-for-a-day over the pit of hell.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't get to call on the name of the Lord at judgement. You have to do it front of men. Funny clip.

One Eyed Jack

I dreamed that Jerry Lewis came out as queer. Dreams are weird.

No kidding. Last week I dreamed Jeffrey Donovan came out as queer, but I wasn't sure if I dreamed it or not. I had to check wikipedia to make sure he wasn't listed as a gay celebrity.

And that's not even one of my weird dreams. In one of those, I might climb up the side of a paper bin only to emerge in... a parking lot?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Amazing how you guys can turn absolutely any discussion into Yet Another Gay Thread.

Yes, Santorum might endorse to preserve some sort of future in the party. But his endorsement sure wouldn't be sincere.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No kidding. Last week I dreamed Jeffrey Donovan came out as queer, but I wasn't sure if I dreamed it or not. I had to check wikipedia to make sure he wasn't listed as a gay celebrity.

And that's not even one of my weird dreams. In one of those, I might climb up the side of a paper bin only to emerge in... a parking lot?
Another USA star did, though; Matt Bomer [Neal Caffrey] from White Collar. I think he came out shortly after Sean Maher, who is most famous for his role as Dr. Simon Tam from Firefly and Serenity. I think that was shortly after Zachary Quinto, Sylar from Heroes and Spock from the new Star Trek films.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I dreamed that Jerry Lewis came out as queer. Dreams are weird.
Clearly a spambot. All he did was repost my post.