Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob & Doug Plant a Seed...

This is the show from Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016

SUMMARY:

* Syphilis Street: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney discover that Burt & Ernie from Sesame Street are promoting a new “at home” V.D. test that uploads all the diseases one might have gathered along the way so prospective fornicators and adulterers can mix and match.

* Pot Growing Family Slaughtered: While many insist that ”Pot never killed anybody”, the slaughter of a family with massive pot growing operations on their farm in Pike County Ohio leaves your hosts suspicious that perhaps pot had something to do with their unfortunate demise.

* Kelly & Kafer: Meet Matthew (20): …and the thief on the cross! Bob takes Doug through his call to Steve Kelley and Krista Kafer, (Christians who host a drive-time show on another Denver station). Krista would use the power of the government to sue her employer, as she said, to get more money out of him if she believed that he was paying a man more money for equal work. Bob pointed out that God said, "Thou shall not steal", and that neither Krista nor the government has the right to take money by force from a business owner to give it to someone else. He also referenced the Lord Jesus in Matthew 20 asking in a parable, “Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own money?” Bob wants to pay a father an extra $10,000 a year to bless the man's wife who wants to be a homemaker and not be compelled to put her children in daycare and to enter the workforce because her husband's boss is being sued. The politics of envy destroys more than economies. It destroys families. And in addition to “Thou shall not steal”, God also said, “Do not covet your neighbor's goods”, and that includes your boss' and your co-worker's money.