Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob and Fred SQUEEZE in Some Creation Magazine News Briefs

This is the show from Friday, November 13th, 2020

SUMMARY:

The guys review the current issue of their favorite creation periodical, Creation Magazine. CMI reports on even more scientific discoveries that RSR can add to our already brimming List of Discoveries that Squeeze Evolution. Seaweed fossils in strata dated 200 million years before seaweed evolved. And strata dated to 500MYA has yielded still-biological material (!) from the central nervous system of a bottom-dwelling Cambrian organism. Wow, we could really use some extra-strong string to bind this up into a tightly squeezed package. Wonder who could weave us some?

trees-when-did-they-evolve-error.png

CORRECTION: "I apologize to you all in the audience and to our crew. The 350 million-year-old date that I used on today's program for "when did trees evolve", I had grabbed, with insufficient caution, from the #1 Google result for that search. It's an article by a University of Tasmania PhD biologist and from there also, an assistant professor in biology. That article at theconversation.com states, "around 350 million years ago, many different kinds of small plants started evolving into trees." Unfortunately, my browswer brought me right to that quote and I didn't notice that article itself was "for kids". (Oh brother; that's embarassing! And to make matters worse, I overlooked their qualifier, "many".) TheConversation is wildly popular around the world with news and other articles online "written by academics" and I've use it often. As soon as the program aired, I got second thoughts and skimmed a half-dozen other sources. It appears that evolutionists have long claimed that trees may have evolved 390 million years ago. Maybe earlier. Anyway, needless to say, the error was 100% mine. Mea culpa."

- Bob Enyart

RSR-multisite-search-button.png
[/url]* Try Our Custom Google Multiple Creation Site Search: This service provides amazing time-saving customized multi-site Google search! Let's say you want to learn about the neanderthal genes in modern humans, or about the origin of comets. By using RSR's Top Creation Sites Search, all powered by Google, you'll be more effective and save time by simultaneously searching mutiple select websites for the information you're looking for. On origins, creation, and evolution you'll be simultaneously searching Real Science Radio along with the Internet's four largest and most popular creation sites! This tool bypasses the confusion and noise of the web and let's you search simultaneously the thousands of science articles written by friends of RSR from the websites of Creation Ministries International, Answers in Genesis, the Institute for Creation Research, and Dr. Walt Brown's Center for Scientific Creation, and of course from our own RSR resources (at rsr.org, 360dayyear.com and youngearth.com). Become more effective! Save time! And enjoy! Go ahead! Try it! :)

Today's Resource: Get the Patterns of Evidence Films: You can get Tim Mahoney's three films, and other Exodus resources, found in RSR's Patterns Department :) in our online store!

[video:https://youtu.be/FmwB6_zw_4s theme:dark color:red provider:youtube align:center]