ECT Are you a Christian if . . .

Cross Reference

. . . . . . you are still the same Christian name tag wearing self-centered fraud, set on your own way, then it is a lie to say that God has saved and sanctified you. You shame Him by wearing that tag __ however you wear it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
. . . . . . you are still the same Christian name tag wearing self-centered fraud, set on your own way, then it is a lie to say that God has saved and sanctified you. You shame Him by wearing that tag __ however you wear it.

would a christian make this kind of post?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are a Christian if you believe in the trinity. This is what Trinitarians decided, not Jesus nor any of His faithful servants.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The fact that they ostracize non-trins using their own man-made doctrine proves they are way out of Jesus' spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ONLY CHRISTIANS IF? ONLY LOVED IF? IF IS A CONDITION

Heb 3:5-6
5 And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward,
6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are IF we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
Eph 4:21
21 IF indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
1 Pet 4:17-18
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and IF it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18 Now "IF the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Heb 3:14
14 For we have become partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
I Jn 1:8-10
8 IF we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 IF we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 IF we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
John 15:10
10 "IF you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends IF you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For IF you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But IF you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
I Jn 5:3-4
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: IF anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and IF anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Matt 28:20
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
(NKJ)Col 1:23
23 IF indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
(NKJ)
xxx The IF's in the Word of God are conditions of love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. God says He will(not is) but will be a Father to us. If has always been one of the biggest conditions for love in God. God will love you IF.

2 Cor 6:14-18
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
(NKJ)

2 Pet 1:5-10
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
(NKJ)

Gal 3:29
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

John 15:7
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One is a Christian, if they hear the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel) and place
ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior, and are sealed and indwelt by the
Holy Spirit, and baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faith pleases God! You cannot come to God with your works and expect to earn
His Grace! God's mercy, forgiveness, and eternal life are a gift from God, preceded
by placing our faith in Christ's death and resurrection!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Apostle Paul preaches; "Faith without works!" We MUST rightly
divide the word of God. All of the Bible is for us but, not all of the
Bible is relating to us gentiles!