Apple pie is racist

Gary K

Banned
I've read multiple articles that apple pie is now being canceled as it is racist. Well, that caused me to think about this so I did some research on where apples have grown natively here on planet earth. It turns out that one continent apple trees discriminated against was the continent of Africa. I couldn't find a record of apples growing there without being imported. So, it turns out it's not the pie that's racist, it's the tree itself as trees are well-known to harbor racist thoughts and attitudes.

It turns out that I'm so much of a contrarian that it made me hungry for some Dutch apple pie. It even got me to do a little cultural appropriation as I'm not Dutch. 😋

Gary K

Banned
This evening my little French and Mexican cross breed dog sat outside in the cool of the evening and did a little more cultural appropriation together. Wow, can those Dutch people make good apple pie. My dog said the same thing. He said any time I want to do a little more cultural appropriation let him know 'cause he loves it.