*Announcement* Upcoming Recipe Contest *Announcement*

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Recipe Contest

Remember when Grandma made.....?

That's right, folks! We have a new recipe contest coming up. So, dig through your files for "Grandma's favorite recipes." I want things that you remember going to Grandma's house for. I'll give you examples of my own favorites from my grandmother: oven-fried chicken, beef stroganoff, chocolate-chip brownies, tater tot casserole, homemade macaroni and cheese, cinnamon rolls. Get it? There are no specific categories you have to choose.

I will accept recipes from November 1 to November 15. I will try them out from the time I get the first recipes until November 26. I will announce the winner by December 1. The winner will receive his/her choice of a one-year bronze subscription and a smilie or any t-shirt from the TOL Store and a smilie.

Thanks guys! Have fun with this one. And, if your grandmothers are still living, give them a hug.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have to find that wonderful recipe she made... I'll have to check back.

Mr. 5020

erinmarie said:
OH OH!!! Can I get a Turbo mug instead, when I win?

I've always wanted a turbo mug. :)
Nope, you had your shot at a Turbo mug (and $250), but you turned it down. ;)

docrob57

My best recipe is Emeril's Crawfish-Corn maque choux. Does that count if I enter it? Or does ikt count for Emeril?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
docrob57 said:
My best recipe is Emeril's Crawfish-Corn maque choux. Does that count if I enter it? Or does ikt count for Emeril?

If your grandmother made it, it counts. :chuckle: