9/11 Conspiracies

SaulToPaul 2

aluminum is harder than water and look how they cut steel in the factories :idunno:

I've seen planes fall apart from hitting things much less solid than steel.
I am not sure how those planes just disappeared into a steel building with no wreckage on the outside.

ClimateSanity

I've seen planes fall apart from hitting things much less solid than steel.
I am not sure how those planes just disappeared into a steel building with no wreckage on the outside.

It was very high speed. Because of this, the deformation occurred at the steel beam/plane interface and the plane disappeared from view before the deformation could spread to the visible area outside the glass pane. The fuel exploding almost immediately helped the deformation happen in a non brittle manner which prevented the quick spread of deformation to the visible area.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Plus, there was no plane debris at Shanksville

google

it's not just for kids anymore:

Fan.jpg

Zeke

I've recently taken an interest in this topic, but I haven't formulated any definite opinions.
I'm curious what other TOLers think. :idunno:

And those warnings went unheeded by a people who think they are free, Do some research on the 1933 bankrupty and the wars power act that keeps this corporate cabal in power, most know something is wrong but dare not face that reality because they would have to actually stop participating with the enemy that rules over them from birth to death. JFK was the last leader who was truthful and not acting for the parasitic fascist that brainwashed the masses since, just listen to this speech compared to the sitcom clown in there now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And those warnings went unheeded by a people who think they are free, Do some research on the 1933 bankrupty and the wars power act that keeps this corporate cabal in power, most know something is wrong but dare not face that reality because they would have to actually stop participating with the enemy that rules over them from birth to death. JFK was the last leader who was truthful and not acting for the parasitic fascist that brainwashed the masses since, just listen to this speech compared to the sitcom clown in there now.

so kennedy was behind 911? :think: